The Slow Painful Death of the Trump Administration

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The popular vote is irrelevant, the President is not elected by the people, he elected by the electoral college, the purpose of which, was to prevent election by popular majority and force election by district.

The only country is the Declaration of Independence and associated Constitution, which does not preclude collusion with anyone to win an election, unless they be designated enemies of the state by formal declaration of war under the Hague Convention, which Congress has not invoked since 1941

Ergo,  /shrugs

You clearly are uninformed about the intent of the electoral college,,,

The framers did not want the masses voting for president,,l,they wanted the EC  to choose the president ..in Hamilton’s words this is who selects the president ..

the electors would be:

Such men would be "most likely to have the information and discernment" to make a good choice and to avoid the election of anyone "not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications."

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Right....were it not for Ross Perot and Bush Sr.'s tax flap, Bill Clinton would still be making illegal land deals in Arkansas with Hillary.

And also Op Desert Storm was kind of a bust.   You can win by Falkland Islands War, but it has to be dramatic, a walkover doesn't stir the soul of the nation.

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm quite confident it will be impossible to gain a two thirds supermajority to remove a sitting President from office, even if the Democrats held the Senate, which they don't. /shrugs

No choice when trump’s treason is exposed.

Just now, Jimwd said:

No choice when trump’s treason is exposed.

Impossible for Trump to commit treason as a private citizen running for election by exposing the Democrats Party's dirty little secrets by way of Roger Stone and Wikileaks.

Nothing in the constitution which precludes, quite the opposite, it's all constitutionally protected free speech.

Moreover, treason requires the Russians to be sworn enemies of the state, which they are not, because no war has been declared against them by Congress and only Congress has the power to do that.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Moreover, treason requires the Russians to be sworn enemies of the state, which they are not, because no war has been declared against them by Congress and only Congress has the power to do that.

True...we even let Trudeau in the country 17 times, even though he is an unsworn enemy of the United States.

19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It is amusing how the liberal media is pumping the left up for another fall, I mean, the looks on their faces was priceless on election night last time, I cant even imagine how hilariously pathetic they will be this time, but I have my popcorn standing by.

Yep...whenever I am bored it is fun to play back 2016 election night results on my DVR and YouTube videos.    Even the CBC has one that lasts 11 hours long, culminating with Trump just crushing their talking heads in victory.    "Oh no...what does this mean for Canada...*** GASP ***".      Priceless  !!

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep...whenever I am bored it is fun to play back 2016 election night results on my DVR and YouTube videos.    Even the CBC has one that lasts 11 hours long, culminating with Trump just crushing their talking heads in victory.    "Oh no...what does this mean for Canada...*** GASP ***".      Priceless  !!

Well I take no pleasure in the tears of the downtrodden, but the pathetic  blubbering of Hollywood Liberal Panty Waists warms the cockles of my coal black heart like plutonium

26 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Okay whatever Trump wins or he doesn’t.  What about a Republican alternative to Trump?  Who would it be?  I don’t mind John Kasich.  He seem very smart and reasonable.  

The last Republican to actually win the nomination before Trump was (now) Senator Mitt Romney.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

On 1/18/2019 at 7:23 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

...and we also have Mueller's office describing Buzzfeed's reporting as "inaccurate".

That creates a bit of a conundrum for Trump fans doesn't it?  Do they believe the subversive left wing Mueller in this instance while still accusing him of a witch hunt? 

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You appear to be incredibly easily amused.  Why don't you play back November 6, 2018 as well?  It was a fun night.