Government pot sales

22 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I guess the sky didn't fall like everyone suggested it would. I'm just wondering what the increased costs of legalization are that they keep talking about. Were there no costs to enforcement before? All indications so far are that there hasn't been much of a difference for anybody, so I'm not sure where they're coming from.

The increase as I understand is that it will cost you about $425.00 an ounce to buy it legally. There is also a significant environmental cost as well, the legal pot I've seen comes in large plastic containers that only contain 3.5 grams per pkg ($55 per pkg - you do the math). 

Like Keurig coffee pods you'll be able to circle the globe three times with a year's worth of pot packaging. Now stoners will be demonized for killing the whales.

Apparently the child proof safety cap is more like a Rubic's cube and probably why the packaging is so ridiculous.

Edited by eyeball

On 11/27/2018 at 3:53 PM, eyeball said:

The increase as I understand is that it will cost you about $425.00 an ounce to buy it legally. There is also a significant environmental cost as well, the legal pot I've seen comes in large plastic containers that only contain 3.5 grams per pkg ($55 per pkg - you do the math). 

Like Keurig coffee pods you'll be able to circle the globe three times with a year's worth of pot packaging. Now stoners will be demonized for killing the whales.

Apparently the child proof safety cap is more like a Rubic's cube and probably why the packaging is so ridiculous.

Geez, our gubmints gots da alky, drugs, tabac and gambling.  Next thing you know they will snatch (pun intended) prostitution from the Mafia and Hell's Angels to be right on top.  What the fxck, we're already getting screwed by them anyhow.