Popular Conservative Opinion

Look at Justin Trudeau, running shirtless along the Vancouver seawall, trying to project an image of equality and  feminism, not even realizing that those are both the same thing! Ha! The conservative news tells me he's got nothing between his ears but a teaching degree! 

Sure he's got great cheek bones, but the sign of a truly relevant Prime Minster is one who's sneaky and accustomed to making closed door and back room deals.If the media is to be believed (which it is - as long as it's not any of that liberal garbage) Justin Trudeau is currently plunging the zamboni that is Canada into the icy pits of the saint Lawrence river! Although, I will admit,  I felt much stronger of this truth when the wise and flawlessly charismatic Stephen Harper was in power. That was when all those great attack add's were constantly on tv, the only time in recent history when our tax money was actually propelling us towards a greater good. But I digress,  In Canada you have to blame the current leader of the party for the issues that arise, why else are attack add's so strikingly necessary. I vote for a person in-charge of a party dammit, and just like in the states, I want to vote for a person who's a political figment of my imagination. I should know this person personally, his inner psyche painted primarily through the opposing parties verbal diatribe and his skin colour. And yes, it has to be a man, women are far to easily manipulated by male prowess to be even in contention for a leadership position, I mean look at Hillary Clinton or Angela Merkel.  Now I want you to know, that I'm going to hold the Prime Minister accountable for every issue that arises during the time he holds office. Oh sure! A global issue might arise that's out of the leaders control.  A "massive" number of immigrants might begin fluxing into our great country because global warming has made land in their countries un-farmable, and so due to a lack of food, civil unrest and war has begun. But that's a them problem and not a me problem. A me problem is that I don't want to pay for a carbon tax because god would never let my great country burn in a fiery pit of CO2!

Now Justin I deplore the way that you've handled every issue that has come before your government in the past 3 years. How could you have dealt with them in a way that I would have been happy with? Well, if you'd have done the complete opposite of what you did, I probably still wouldn't like you because you're a liberal. Step down Mr,  Trudea and let the top 5% of Canadians do their job...  electing a puppet leader with blue blood instead of red. 

trudeaumeme.png

16 hours ago, Mr. C said:

Look at Justin Trudeau, running shirtless along the Vancouver seawall, trying to project an image of equality and  feminism, not even realizing that those are both the same thing! Ha! The conservative news tells me he's got nothing between his ears but a teaching degree! 

The picture is priceless. Look at the kid in the foreground. It looks like someone told him/her to "Run far, run fast"......and is that a look of terror on his/her face? Smart kid.

Edited by Centerpiece
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

The picture put forward to prove Trump drew a bigger victory crowd than Obama comes to mind.

Lols this again, actually if you think about it Obama's crowd were typical liberal city dwelling northerners from NY, Washington and nearby areas. Most of trump's base is in the midwest. I don't think you should give those pictures too much credit. 

Edited by paxamericana

6 minutes ago, paxamericana said:

Lols this again, actually if you think about it Obama's crowd were typical liberal city dwelling northerners from NY, Washington and nearby areas. Most of trump's base is in the midwest. I don't think you should give those pictures too much credit. 

I didn't. I thought that was obvious.

Whatever else you think people should think is really lame.

It was obvious Trudeau was worthless within a week of taking power when he kept bustng people for pot and selling weapons to dictators. It's a bit of a mystery why conservatives are so down on him. Maybe he didn't bust people hard enough for their liking.

Edited by eyeball

On 7/31/2018 at 4:01 PM, Mr. C said:

trudeaumeme.png

I say she is mocking him! What is she holding in her right hand? Can't tell.But it looks like Mr Trudeau is also holding something, in his right hand?

Also her left hand is extended in the same direction as his. Yes, she's definitely mocking him! :D 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:15 PM, Centerpiece said:

The picture is priceless. Look at the kid in the foreground. It looks like someone told him/her to "Run far, run fast"......and is that a look of terror on his/her face? Smart kid.

That kid appears to be trying to run away from that prime mistake of yours as quickly as possible alright. The little girl knows a loser when she sees one and to run away from a loser. Smart girl indeed. :D

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2018 at 10:31 PM, taxme said:

That kid appears to be trying to run away from that ausopen club mistake of yours as quickly as possible alright. The little girl knows a loser when she sees one and to run away from a loser. Smart girl indeed. :D

My thoughts exactly!

Edited by Penny

On 8/9/2018 at 12:34 PM, Penny said:

My thoughts exactly!

I don't know how that word "ausopen club" got in there. I am baffled as to how that happened. It should have been the word prime instead. But I am glad to see that you got the picture. :)

• Haha 1