Racist POS Just Deserts

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/video-racist-threats-hamilton-1.4765141

A Stoney Creek man has been charged with threatening death after a heated confrontation in a Walmart parking lot that police are also reviewing as a possible hate crime. "I'm racist as f--k. I don't like you, I don't like her," he adds. "I would kill your children first."

Such a shame this guy had a bad day and now will not see his family for a period after he is sent away for incarceration.  Of course, some would call him a patriot for threatening to kill Canadians who are brown and therefore not deserving of the same rights.  ISIS and The Rebel to trigger marginally disturbed people into violence, but people like this get/deserve no excuses, so don't give them one.

Edited by Michael Hardner

On 7/28/2018 at 9:15 PM, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/video-racist-threats-hamilton-1.4765141

Such a shame this guy had a bad day and now will not see his family for a period after he is sent away for incarceration.  Of course, some would call him a patriot for threatening to kill Canadians who are brown and therefore not deserving of the same rights.  ISIS and The Rebel to trigger marginally disturbed people into violence, but people like this get/deserve no excuses, so don't give them one.

It looks like nobody really gives a crap about that incident except for you and one other here. I wonder why?  

• Like 1

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Probably because he got arrested and now his life is ruined.  Everyone is therefore satisfied.

Now - what did you learn ?

Boy, that did not take you very long to reply. I am impressed. Were you just sitting there waiting for someone to reply to your not so interesting post? I know that you posted this topic just for me, right? What did I learn? Hey, everybody has a bad day. I will admit though that this guy could have been a little more suttle in his approach but his emotions obviously got the better of him. I am pretty sure that you can't wait to see as to how long this guy will be going away for, if at all. Keep me informed will you. I know that you will be watching this case in court. :D

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Boy, that did not take you very long to reply. I am impressed. Were you just sitting there waiting for someone to reply to your not so interesting post? I know that you posted this topic just for me, right? What did I learn? Hey, everybody has a bad day. I will admit though that this guy could have been a little more suttle in his approach but his emotions obviously got the better of him. I am pretty sure that you can't wait to see as to how long this guy will be going away for, if at all. Keep me informed will you. I know that you will be watching this case in court. :D

Folks can get unhinged when a death cult with your death in-mind comes to your town. Go figure. At least nobody lost their heads...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Boy, that did not take you very long to reply. I am impressed. Were you just sitting there waiting for someone to reply to your not so interesting post?

2. I know that you posted this topic just for me, right?

3.  I am pretty sure that you can't wait to see as to how long this guy will be going away for, if at all.

1. Yes I am quick, thanks for the compliment.

2. I really don't think about you that much, so no.

3. Nope.  I forgot about him right after I posted this, and didn't think about it again until your reply.

40 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Folks can get unhinged when a death cult with your death in-mind comes to your town. Go figure. At least nobody lost their heads...

Another more reasonable take: harassing people is against the law.  Also, 'freedom of religion' is what makes the West "better" than the Religion empires you paradoxically despise. 

But keep on making monsters out of shop-owners and cab drivers - we'll be here to call you and your ilk out, and ready to call 9-1-1 when the time comes.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another more reasonable take: harassing people is against the law.  Also, 'freedom of religion' is what makes the West "better" than the Religion empires you paradoxically despise. 

But keep on making monsters out of shop-owners and cab drivers - we'll be here to call you and your ilk out, and ready to call 9-1-1 when the time comes.

You're free to support the Religion of Islam. I owe it no allegiance or respect. Islam's cult members can turn murderous which is my issue with this particular death cult.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes I am quick, thanks for the compliment.

2. I really don't think about you that much, so no.

3. Nope.  I forgot about him right after I posted this, and didn't think about it again until your reply.

1. I think that you are welcome, I think. 

2. You just hurt my feelings. :o

3. Why would you do that? You create a topic and then you just forget about it? What is with that? :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

There use to be an old saying and it goes like this: "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me".  Well, maybe some words will hurt someone's feelings but at least one gets to walk away alive and well. :)

18 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to support the Religion of Islam. I owe it no allegiance or respect. Islam's cult members can turn murderous which is my issue with this particular death cult.

When was the last time we heard of some Christian walking down some street and started shooting dozens of innocent people sitting down in restaurants or running innocent people down with a van on the street? I can't recall ever hearing about some Christian doing anything like this? Just saying. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

When was the last time we heard of some Christian walking down some street and started shooting dozens of innocent people sitting down in restaurants or running innocent people down with a van on the street? I can't recall ever hearing about some Christian doing anything like this? Just saying. 

Mentally ill or otherwise...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

When was it that we have ever heard of some Canadian Christian taking a walk down some Canadian street and start shooting at innocent people minding their own business who were just sitting down in a restaurant enjoying themselves or running several people down on the street in a van and seriously injuring and killing many of them? I cannot recall ever hearing about a Christian in Canada doing such a horrible deed as this to innocent Canadian people. But I do know and have heard of Islamic Muslims committing these horrible and murderous killings. 

So, who or what religion should I be more worried and concerned about in Canada today? Christians or Islamic Muslims? I await your response with a big :)

21 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. I think that you are welcome, I think. 

2. You just hurt my feelings. :o

3. Why would you do that? You create a topic and then you just forget about it? What is with that? :unsure: 

I don't know what is with the funny face MH because you really are not much of a funny guy. Boring maybe, but not funny. :P 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Well, what are you waiting for? Are you going to comment on my reply about Christians and Muslims and who is doing the most killings or not? You are pretty slow on coming back to me on this reply? Curious. 

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well, are you ever going to reply to my question that I have asked of you in regards to as to who is doing the most killings in Canada? Is it Christians or is it Muslims? You seem to be pretty slow on wanting to reply to this question? Why is that?  Curious. 

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, are you ever going to reply to my question that I have asked of you in regards to as to who is doing the most killings in Canada? Is it Christians or is it Muslims? You seem to be pretty slow on wanting to reply to this question? Why is that?  Curious. 

Christians kill more people, I would guess.  Sorry I missed your question.

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Christians kill more people, I would guess.  Sorry I missed your question.

You on purpose ignored my question. But I will repeat it for you again. In Canada who has done the most killings of innocent Canadian citizen's by guns and vans? Is it Christians or is it Islamic Muslims? A simple bloody question to reply too I would think? So, what's your answer? 

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh wait - you asked an hour ago and expected an answer?  How long did it take for you to answer my questions about your mislabeling of Merkel in as Jewish?  You are not my patron 

Okay we are up to date now. So, I now know as to who we would have to blame now.

Wait for it. 

Why Islamic terrorist Muslims of course and not Christians. Surprise. Islamic Muslims are murdering Christians all over the world and no one seems to care. 

Merkle is a Jew because the internet says that she is a Jew. What more can I say about it. So who am I suppose to believe?  You or the internet? 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

You on purpose ignored my question. But I will repeat it for you again. In Canada who has done the most killings of innocent Canadian citizen's by guns and vans? Is it Christians or is it Islamic Muslims? A simple bloody question to reply too I would think? So, what's your answer? 

Islam divides the world into two main parts...Dar-al-Islam (House of Submission)...where Islam Rules...and Dar-al-Harb (House of War) where Islam is conducting war. Dar-al-Harb can also be further refined as Dar al-Garb when pertaining to Canada etc...House of the West.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisions_of_the_world_in_Islam

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent had a casualty figure in 3-400 million range. No kidding! Not even the 30 Year War comes close to THAT.