Trump just secured trade deal with EU...

EU came with hats in hand and begged Trump's forgiveness. Trump holds all the trump cards, and he knows it. Just signed a new trade deal with the EU. 

Meanwhile Canada is still in limboland. 

Will  somebody please wake up sissy boy Trudope and tell him to get to work for Canada? 

And I mean get to work on a trade deal for Canada - not that Trump's daughter needs ballerina lessons from the drama teacher. 

Edited by BuzzKillington
  • Like 2

Wow....big win for Trump if this holds together.   U.S. markets go even higher....

Speaking in the Rose Garden of the White House alongside European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, Mr. Trump said the U.S. and the EU had agreed to “work together toward zero tariffs, zero non-tariff barriers and zero subsidies on non auto-industrial goods.”

“This was a very big day for free and fair trade,” Mr. Trump said. He said the U.S. and EU would “resolve” the steel and aluminum tariffs he imposed earlier this year and the retaliatory tariffs the EU imposed in response.

He said the EU had agreed “almost immediately” begin buying more U.S. soybeans and that the European bloc had agreed to increase LNG exports from the U.S. The EU will be a “massive buyer” of LNG, Mr. Trump said.

“I had the intention to make a deal today,” said Mr. Juncker. “And we made a deal today. “

Mr. Juncker said the EU and U.S. would strengthen cooperation on energy and look to import more soybeans, as well as other steps. Addressing sanctions, he said there is an understanding that there will there will be no further tariffs amid these negotiations and that the two sides will “reassess existing tariffs on steel and aluminum.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ahead-of-eu-meeting-trump-rails-at-domestic-critics-1532524795

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, BuzzKillington said:

EU came with hats in hand and begged Trump's forgiveness. Trump holds all the trump cards, and he knows it. Just signed a new trade deal with the EU. 

Meanwhile Canada is still in limboland. 

Will  somebody please wake up sissy boy Trudope and tell him to get to work for Canada? 

And I mean get to work on a trade deal for Canada - not that Trump's daughter needs ballerina lessons from the drama teacher. 

Mexico might make also a deal as well.

I remember Ambrose saying, "there's strength in numbers,"  referring to all the countries that found themselves facing tarriffs.   I remember another say, Trump is against the world.   Like as if Trump cares.

But I also remember Craig Oliver about a month ago, saying, "we should make a deal with Trump now,  because other countries won't care about Canada.    They'll care about their own!"   Looks like Craig Oliver is right. 

Harper also said we should make a deal with Trump!

Both are right.

Instead of reshuffling his cabinet,  our Justin should've nixed that negotiating team! You need only two! 

Send Harper and Craig!  :D

Oldie song "Who's  Sorry Now" comes to mind.

Edited by betsy