If Americans are evil, why doesn't Canada stop them?

2 hours ago, paxrom said:

To clarify i was referring to the anti american sentiment internationally.  Unfortunately there is a disconnect between patriotism and liberalism stemimg from the vietnam war. The younger generation is moving past that but the cracks are still visible. 

Nationalism isn t patriotism.  In fact the americans that are disinterested in Russia interfering in your elections because you man won  is putting party over country. Trumpees are many things but Patriotic isn't one of them.

"I like those that weren't  captured" DJT

2 hours ago, paxrom said:

Look at you go, feebly justifying your reason to not be in living in the greatest country .  This level of angst can't be healthy for you. 

A country that leads the world in slaughtering their kids in schools, that believes to be safe in your  "great country" you have to be armed .exposes your intellect.

Canada ranked first for ‘personal freedom’ by annual prosperity index

https://globalnews.ca/news/2314236/canada-ranked-first-for-personal-freedom-by-annual-prosperity-index/

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Nationalism isn t patriotism.  In fact the americans that are disinterested in Russia interfering in your elections because you man won  is putting party over country. Trumpees are many things but Patriotic isn't one of them.

"I like those that weren't  captured" DJT

Thanks for proving my point. 

2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

A country that leads the world in slaughtering their kids in schools, that believes to be safe in your  "great country" you have to be armed .exposes your intellect.

Canada ranked first for ‘personal freedom’ by annual prosperity index

https://globalnews.ca/news/2314236/canada-ranked-first-for-personal-freedom-by-annual-prosperity-index/

I love my guns. I love my freedom. I love my individual liberty you all seem to lack. Keep polling your self. I'm sure its probably ran by the same people who thought hillary was going to win.

Just now, paxrom said:

I love my guns. I love my freedom. I love my individual liberty you all seem to lack. Keep polling your self. I'm sure its probably ran by the same people who thought hillary was going to win.

I am a Canadian gun owner. Much freer than you without leading the world in school shootings.

Too bad you don't what freedom is.

You aren't  free when you need a gun to feel safe... that's called a war zone.

2 minutes ago, paxrom said:

The polls thats said hillary would get the most votes? yea she did 3 million more...polls were accurate 

9 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I am a Canadian gun owner. Much freer than you without leading the world in school shootings.

Too bad you don't what freedom is.

You aren't  free when you need a gun to feel safe... that's called a war zone.

Let me guess a 20 gauge double barrel shotgun ? Or a 22 long rifle. Come down to Texas I'll take you to the gun range and try out my 30 clip per second ghost guns. I insist trying out my anti tank barette 50 cal. I just finished building this little beauty. 

20180324_154741.jpg

Edited by paxrom

10 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Let me guess a 20 gauge double barrel shotgun ? Or a 22 long rifle. Come down to Texas I'll take you to the gun range and try out my 30 clip per second ghost guns. I insist trying out my anti tank barette 50 cal. I just finished building this little beauty. 

20180324_154741.jpg

In the grave yard stomping on the memories of dead kids? no thanks ..i know what you are.

59 minutes ago, paxrom said:

Mmmkay... if you're that sensitive about it we also have great psychological counseling at the local bar.

Separating kids from parents at the border.. Nazi Germany here we come.

Terrorizing  children..

3 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Separating kids from parents at the border.. Nazi Germany here we come.

Terrorizing  children..

But not nearly as effective as separating kids from parents inside the country, as was/is done in Canada for First Nations parents and children.

See "Scoop babies"....terrorizing families.

36 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

But not nearly as effective as separating kids from parents inside the country, as was/is done in Canada for First Nations parents and children.

See "Scoop babies"....terrorizing families.

Yes history is ugly. Repeating it is worse.

Castrate any blacks latley?..yourhistory is clear..jim crow still there.?..still shooting unarmed blacks..? oh wait 

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It's not just history....still happening in Canada...babies/children taken from families...mostly First Nations.

We can see where its happening right now..... you fascists  are having a bad day, but the world sees what you are.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Such "fascism" in Canada has been normalized for decades.  

To an uneducated person who doesn't know fascism is opposed to liberalism.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce,[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[5][6][7][4][8][9]

Just now, Jimwd said:

To an uneducated person who doesn't know fascism is opposed to liberalism.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce,[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[5][6][7][4][8][9]

Look look, we're facist, you're facist , my dogs are facist. It's all good you know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paxrom said:

Look look, we're facist, you're facist , my dogs are facist. It's all good you know. 

2 years ago if someone told you putin would be your buddy and Canada would be your enemy would you have believed them

Thats what Trump is doing to you and you're too blind to see it. The  mindless sheep.

6 hours ago, Jimwd said:

The Trump problem is Americans voting for a demagogue who insulted his way to the presidency. Go ahead . Deny it

But it was influenced BY the same KIND of thinking hypocritically within the 'left'.

What IS admirable about Trump is to his overt capacity to speak openly even if it threatens his own credibility. I'd rather one be honest to their 'deception' than to those who are clever at disguising it. Also, while it may seem 'flaky' to change one's mind, Trumps ability to alter decisions also proves that he is still more flexible than many who wouldn't even permit us to question this. His own lying, where it exists, including his boasting confidence in obvious error, and his unapologetic decision making even where faulty, all suggest a human that is willing to take the reigns of his country with the sincere INTEREST in the 'capitalistic' ideals their country has demanded and succeeded at. 

You may not like this positive overview of him or the American system. But their system already defaults to expecting error and why their own constitution at least has a power to EVOLVE and improve this. The very fact that the  American population can openly disagree and still not be hidden by the auspices of controls on all media says a lot. Our governments by contrast have successfully managed to control our media through the specific establishments, but differ only on WHICH wealthy cultures have the reigns. 

Compare the American Constitution to our own Constitution that initiates itself as a system uniquely designed to protect SPECIFIC cultures with priority and THEN only allow us to a freedom of 'conscience' as though we already do not HAVE this freedom to think! The freedom is NOT extended to the ACTIONS of 'expression' without the caution of respect to those authoritarian cultures outlined in our Constitution. Add to this the clauses which enable government to suspend the very Constitution without public approval, and we have a system that is perfectly top-down and undemocratic. (...not to mention that one party specifically designed the whole Constitution within the confines of their own privacy and with no forum of the public to opt in to its design.) 

I know we have value to our system regardless. But to insult the U.S. for their system lacks justification when we also OWE our own beneficial parts TO their system: Anti-colonialism, anti-Royalty, and a reduction of powers that used to belong solely to England's will. Our historical leaders also were non-loyal to the direct will of the people and LOYAL to the upper-classes presumed to be superior of those authorized through the auspices of Churches of England and to the Catholics of Quebec abandoned by the Republican French who were defeating religious arrogance at the time. WHY we even had problems of things like the Residential schools and the Sixty's Scoop, were not due to the whole of the Canadian population that exists but to those arrogant 'leaders' that are now commanding the non-affiliated population to pay for the debts of the crimes of their own family inheritances.

I used to here insult at the American's system of the "Melting Pot" as it constantly got compared to the 'assimilation' of the Germans in the World Wars. Yet this faulty thinking was presented as though the Americans were FORCING people without volution when our own system creates laws that dictate which cults get to exist in perpetuity via the Constitution. Our "Multicultural" system is not 'multicultural' other than in the nature that it accepts more than one 'culture'. This too was a mere accident due to weakness of the Loyalists and the abandoned French in Quebec ('loyalists' to the old Catholic royalty no longer extant in the old country). 

We CAN repair these problems. But it doesn't come at the insult to the United States but to our support of their own ideologies that gave them the actual 'diversity' they DO have there by people who are not FORCED into their prior country associations. Those who volunteer to still associate there at least doesn't deny the capacity of others to volunteer to mix cultures, even if those self-segregating communities still persist. If anything, our own influence will only affect their system by enhancing/strengthening those who ARE more desiring to be segregated due to their beliefs about associated meanings of culture and genetics == "ethnic purity".  We are the ones who are enhancing the divisions by speaking of the very concept of 'diversity' as a virtue as though we are all distinct animal species who should be separated into cages of a big ZOO. It was our 'British' heritage that also gave even the U.S. their concept of 'reserving' people as though they were just such distinct beings. 

We have a lot to owe to the Americans more than to those British or French peoples of the past. Diversity comes about voluntarily. But the fear is not that people here can choose to opt out of their heredity but to those who WON'T embrace them in stereotypical ways and who are successfully CONSERVING them through laws that enshrine those divisions specifically, but NOT universally.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scott Mayers said:

But it was influenced BY the same KIND of thinking hypocritically within the 'left'.

What IS admirable about Trump is to his overt capacity to speak openly even if it threatens his own credibility. I'd rather one be honest to their 'deception' than to those who are clever at disguising it. Also, while it may seem 'flaky' to change one's mind, Trumps ability to alter decisions also proves that he is still more flexible than many who wouldn't even permit us to question this. His own lying, where it exists, including his boasting confidence in obvious error, and his unapologetic decision making even where faulty, all suggest a human that is willing to take the reigns of his country with the sincere INTEREST in the 'capitalistic' ideals their country has demanded and succeeded at. 

You may not like this positive overview of him or the American system. But their system already defaults to expecting error and why their own constitution at least has a power to EVOLVE and improve this. The very fact that the  American population can openly disagree and still not be hidden by the auspices of controls on all media says a lot. Our governments by contrast have successfully managed to control our media through the specific establishments, but differ only on WHICH wealthy cultures have the reigns. 

Compare the American Constitution to our own Constitution that initiates itself as a system uniquely designed to protect SPECIFIC cultures with priority and THEN only allow us to a freedom of 'conscience' as though we already do not HAVE this freedom to think! The freedom is NOT extended to the ACTIONS of 'expression' without the caution of respect to those authoritarian cultures outlined in our Constitution. Add to this the clauses which enable government to suspend the very Constitution without public approval, and we have a system that is perfectly top-down and undemocratic. (...not to mention that one party specifically designed the whole Constitution within the confines of their own privacy and with no forum of the public to opt in to its design.) 

I know we have value to our system regardless. But to insult the U.S. for their system lacks justification when we also OWE our own beneficial parts TO their system: Anti-colonialism, anti-Royalty, and a reduction of powers that used to belong solely to England's will. Our historical leaders also were non-loyal to the direct will of the people and LOYAL to the upper-classes presumed to be superior of those authorized through the auspices of Churches of England and to the Catholics of Quebec abandoned by the Republican French who were defeating religious arrogance at the time. WHY we even had problems of things like the Residential schools and the Sixty's Scoop, were not due to the whole of the Canadian population that exists but to those arrogant 'leaders' that are now commanding the non-affiliated population to pay for the debts of the crimes of their own family inheritances.

I used to here insult at the American's system of the "Melting Pot" as it constantly got compared to the 'assimilation' of the Germans in the World Wars. Yet this faulty thinking was presented as though the Americans were FORCING people without volution when our own system creates laws that dictate which cults get to exist in perpetuity via the Constitution. Our "Multicultural" system is not 'multicultural' other than in the nature that it accepts more than one 'culture'. This too was a mere accident due to weakness of the Loyalists and the abandoned French in Quebec ('loyalists' to the old Catholic royalty no longer extant in the old country). 

We CAN repair these problems. But it doesn't come at the insult to the United States but to our support of their own ideologies that gave them the actual 'diversity' they DO have there by people who are not FORCED into their prior country associations. Those who volunteer to still associate there at least doesn't deny the capacity of others to volunteer to mix cultures, even if those self-segregating communities still persist. If anything, our own influence will only affect their system by enhancing/strengthening those who ARE more desiring to be segregated due to their beliefs about associated meanings of culture and genetics == "ethnic purity".  We are the ones who are enhancing the divisions by speaking of the very concept of 'diversity' as a virtue as though we are all distinct animal species who should be separated into cages of a big ZOO. It was our 'British' heritage that also gave even the U.S. their concept of 'reserving' people as though they were just such distinct beings. 

We have a lot to owe to the Americans more than to those British or French peoples of the past. Diversity comes about voluntarily. But the fear is not that people here can choose to opt out of their heredity but to those who WON'T embrace them in stereotypical ways and who are successfully CONSERVING them through laws that enshrine those divisions specifically, but NOT universally.

I  read this........ "What IS admirable about Trump is to his overt capacity to speak openly even if it threatens his own credibility"

I never read any further since the statement is the sign of insanity or some other mental deficiency......

Have  a  nice day.

Edited by Jimwd