Andrea Horvath Appeared On Drugs

8 hours ago, taxme said:

The liberals will go after kids if it will work in their favor to do so. The liberal media is well known for how far low they will go to make their opponents that they do not like look like fools and even if it comes to their kids they will go for it. Look what that so called liberal comedian Bee who called Trump's daughter recently "a feckless "c"". They may not have to show pictures at any time but they do know as to show how low they will go to insult a President and his child. The liberal  media at one time even made fun of Trump's youngest son. 

I need your help on the Toronto Pride Debate in the Moral Section. Very hard to get through to some Liberals.

Edited by Robert Greene

18 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

Do you know the difference between news and comedy shows? The news media doesn't go after politicians' kids. Comedy shows will do what comedy shows do. Regardless, Ivanka is not a "daughter"; she's a senior advisor in the administration. The nepotism killed her chance at being a private citizen, so she doesn't count anyway. 

Your inability to come up with an example of legitimate news media doing what you say they do is duly noted.

A liberal is a liberal. Whether they are in the news business or in comedy they all work together to further their sick pathetic liberal causes. Sure it was just a comedian and not a news reporter that said it but I just wanted to point it out that if their are comedians who enjoy calling anyone's daughter a "c" like what that biotch called Ivanka then it needs to be reported. It took FOX news to report about it. I do not believe the liberal MSM even bothered to report and say anything about what that ignorant biotch said. All conservatives need to point out all the disgusting things that liberals say and do especially when they say something disgusting towards another person's daughter or son no matter what age they are. No one here who has children would want their daughter to be called a "feckless "c". Liberals sure do know how to appear deplorable. They actually appear to enjoy looking like a bunch of ignoramus scum. 

So, I guess that you have no problem with what this stupid biotch said then, right? You pretty much appear to want to defend her foul mouth? The reason I say that is because of instead of agreeing with me that it was a nasty thing to say you prefer to attack me instead for mentioning it. Duly note that. :D

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

A liberal is a liberal. Whether they are in the news business or in comedy they all work together to further their sick pathetic liberal causes. Sure it was just a comedian and not a news reporter that said it but I just wanted to point it out that if their are comedians who enjoy calling anyone's daughter a "c" like what that biotch called Ivanka then it needs to be reported.

Well, sure. It's not like she wasn't speaking the truth. But you can't say anybody heard of Samantha Bee before this, so why is it news? Should it be news when I call Ivanka the same thing?

Is it clearly biased of FoxNews if they don't report that you just called Samantha Bee a biotch?

Or is it just selective outrage that you think will make dumb people think "a liberal is a liberal so all liberals must call Ivanka cunt. Biotches!"

Edited by BubberMiley

33 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Well, sure. It's not like she wasn't speaking the truth. But you can't say anybody heard of Samantha Bee before this, so why is it news? Should it be news when I call Ivanka the same thing?

Is it clearly biased of FoxNews if they don't report that you just called Samantha Bee a biotch?

Or is it just selective outrage that you think will make dumb people think "a liberal is a liberal so all liberals must call Ivanka cunt. Biotches!"

She was not speaking any truth. She was just showing how ignorant and pathetic liberals like her can "Bee". A classless bunch of morons. No one should be calling the President of the USA daughter a "feckless "c". No one here would know about it now if I did not mention it because the MSM liberal lying aholes would not report it. If a conservative called Obama's daughter the same thing you know dam well that it would have become front page news world wide. It would not be news if you said it because you are a Canadian nobody. Become a comedian and then say the same thing and then let's see what happens. You no doubt could make front page news. 

FOX news could careless what I say and that is because I am a nobody just like you. You need to get your name out there first. Btw, she still is a biotch to me. :D 

I can be pretty sure that no liberal out there will attack the biotch for what she said. Even you appear to be defending her and what she said. It was a deplorable thing to have said and you still appear to defend her and her nasty words. I want to make the dumb downed brainwashed people out there know and hear that the MSM will not tell you about incidents like this. It should have been reported by the MSM but they chose not too. The bunch of men and women liberal darling biotches. :lol:

How is biotch nicer than cunt?

Everybody is somebody's daughter but Obama's daughters were not in his administration so they were off limits. Ivanka would be too (and is if you look at the MSM) but she took a public role and therefore she can be criticized.  That's the difference (other than the fact that what B said is true).

If you don't like the scrutiny, say no to nepotism.