Removal of Cornwallis statue.

taxme

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

That's the trouble with assigning victim-hood status to a party clearly involved in murderous behaviour of their own. For every victim there are oppressors...that must be the evil Europeans. Not the innocent Natives...

One need only substitute the warring parties with others to see how stupid this whole affair is... 

When it comes to liberals they seem to enjoy wrapping themselves up in stupid affairs that never serve any purpose. Liberals just love to stir up the pot. 

Just now, taxme said:

When it comes to liberals they seem to enjoy wrapping themselves up in stupid affairs that never serve any purpose. Liberals just love to stir up the pot. 

Fact is, by the 1700s, Natives in the East chose sides to support...French or English. 

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Fact is, by the 1700s, Natives in the East chose sides to support...French or English. 

Well, to be fair, my understanding is they didn't so much choose the French. The French paid them to attack the British. Which kind of makes them hired killers...
And I bet there isn't a single native in Nova Scotia who is in any way ashamed or embarrassed about that.

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

Well, to be fair, my understanding is they didn't so much choose the French. The French paid them to attack the British. Which kind of makes them hired killers...
And I bet there isn't a single native in Nova Scotia who is in any way ashamed or embarrassed about that.

They were technically mercenary 'irregulars'. But the Micmac were Catholic converts, I believe. That would be a French influence. It was French Catholic priests that stirred the pot to get the settlers attacked.

Edited by DogOnPorch

17 hours ago, Argus said:

From what we can see so far the Indians are quite happy about what they are doing and have pretty much said that old whitey better get ready for more. They are on the warpath. If they hate old whitey that much then why do they keep taking their money? And I will bet that the bleeding heart white liberals were out there cheering the removal of the statue. For decades now our British Canadian history has been under attack. Papa Turdeau started it and junior Trudeau will finish it if allowed. With the help of the french and the Indians working together they are doing a great job of trying to erase Canadian history. 

17 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

They were technically mercenary 'irregulars'. But the Micmac were Catholic converts, I believe. That would be a French influence. It was French Catholic priests that stirred the pot to get the settlers attacked.

The french and the Indians appear to have been working together for centuries now to try and erase and destroy our British Canadian history. Our kids in school today appear to be learning(brainwashing)more about multiculturalism than about their own Canadian British history. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

The french and the Indians appear to have been working together for centuries now to try and erase and destroy our British Canadian history. Our kids in school today appear to be learning(brainwashing)more about multiculturalism than about their own Canadian British history. 

The plan is to criminalize the behaviour of every English speaking Canadian. We're all monsters...after-all.

Ask the Chinese...hijab cutting Islamophobes they turned out to be.

;)

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The plan is to criminalize the behaviour of every English speaking Canadian. We're all monsters...after-all.

Ask the Chinese...hijab cutting Islamophobes they turned out to be.

;)

Indeed, there has and still is a plan to try and criminalize the behaviour of every English speaking conservative patriotic Canadian who expresses an opinion and point of view that conflicts with not being and speaking politically correctness. We can see that happening in Canada today against those mentioned above. We are the "English monsters" according to the liberal traitors of Canada. 

There has been a program and agenda that has been going on for decades now by the french liberals and pro multiculturalists to try and eliminate any and everything that they can of our British history. It all started with old man Trudeau who hated the British. I am still surprised to see that many of our British traditions are still practiced and carried out on and in Parliament Ill, I mean Hill. But I am pretty sure that the liberals are still working very hard on trying to solve that big dilemma for them. But hey. 

Just now, taxme said:

Indeed, there has and still is a plan to try and criminalize the behaviour of every English speaking conservative patriotic Canadian who expresses an opinion and point of view that conflicts with not being and speaking politically correctness. We can see that happening in Canada today against those mentioned above. We are the "English monsters" according to the liberal traitors of Canada.

Translation - I am full of myself and better than you

Just now, taxme said:

There has been a program and agenda that has been going on for decades now by the french liberals and pro multiculturalists to try and eliminate any and everything that they can of our British history. It all started with old man Trudeau who hated the British. I am still surprised to see that many of our British traditions are still practiced and carried out on and in Parliament Ill, I mean Hill. But I am pretty sure that the liberals are still working very hard on trying to solve that big dilemma for them. But hey. 

When we are all suitably ashamed of our culture to the point of self-hatred...almost there...we'll be that much easier to replace with masses of 'refugees'.

They'll tell us it is for the pensions...of course. Sure it is....

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

When we are all suitably ashamed of our culture to the point of self-hatred...almost there...we'll be that much easier to replace with masses of 'refugees'.

They'll tell us it is for the pensions...of course. Sure it is....

For decades now the English speaking people in Canada have always been regarded as the big bad bogeymen in this country. We are always being forced to apologize for our so-called past history and sins. Just who's bloody country is this anyway? Does it still belong to the Caucasian English speaking people or the new immigrants and refugees? Those white guilt ridden bleeding heart liberals have always tried to make the English speaking people of this country feel ashamed of who they are and they have done a dam good job of it. We are always saying sorry. Disgusting. 

It always comes down to the pensions with those pro multicult liberals all the time. They always keep trying to tell us that we need to flood Canada with people from the third world to save our pensions. BS. I know of many programs and agendas where I can save billions in tax dollars and be able to save our pensions and probably have plenty of tax dollars left over. But lucky for those liberals that I am not the PM of Canada. Their stupidity and wasteful spending would come to an end toute suite. Maybe Canada could get lucky then if I did become the PM because maybe all those liberals can run off to wonderful liberal/multicult Sweden and help the Swedish people finish off their culture for good because that is what liberals are good at. destroying their own cultures. Just saying. 

• 7 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, ?Impact said:

blah blah blah blah

Lest they forget that Mulroney is the guy who tripled the immigration rate

That was because Bulroney was just another French liberal Quebecker. A real and true conservative would have put an end to this present day immigration policy of old man Trudeau that we conservatives are stuck with today. The conservative party is just as bad as the liberal party. They both show no love for Canada at all. Bloody sad indeed.

On 10/15/2018 at 10:44 AM, taxme said:

That was because Bulroney was just another French liberal Quebecker. A real and true conservative would have put an end to this present day immigration policy of old man Trudeau that we conservatives are stuck with today. The conservative party is just as bad as the liberal party. They both show no love for Canada at all. Bloody sad indeed.

It's more likely that he tripled the immigration rate at the behest of his corporate backers, who wanted to exert downward pressure on wages as they and the government moved to implement a globalist agenda. Large scale immigration to Western countries in an environment where jobs are at the same time being "off-shored" to low wage countries is a component of corporate globalism, which imposes a far-ranging system of wage arbitrage.

Edited by turningrite
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2018 at 1:58 PM, turningrite said:

It's more likely that he tripled the immigration rate at the behest of his corporate backers, who wanted to exert downward pressure on wages as they and the government moved to implement a globalist agenda. Large scale immigration to Western countries in an environment where jobs are at the same time being "off-shored" to low wage countries is a component of corporate globalism, which imposes a far-ranging system of wage arbitrage.

According to a Globe and Mail report from that time, his cabinet was convinced to go along with it when his immigration minister told him most of those new Canadians would vote for the government in power when they came over.

20 hours ago, Argus said:

According to a Globe and Mail report from that time, his cabinet was convinced to go along with it when his immigration minister told him most of those new Canadians would vote for the government in power when they came over.

I think the move toward globalism, including widespread labour market manipulation, was considered by the Mulroney government in terms of its broader context. The political points that might be scored among immigrant voters (who couldn't vote for a few years following their arrival anyway) were likely seen as a downstream bonus. Of course, as well all know, the political advantage has turned out to be a zero-sum game as all three major parties that comprise the mainstream cartel in Ottawa reach out to the same immigrant voters, with each party in turn offering its own package of goodies in return for votes. The same constituencies that supported Harper switched to Trudeau when it suited their interests to do so.

Edited by turningrite

On 10/15/2018 at 10:58 AM, turningrite said:

Bulroney was just as bad for Canada as Trudeau was. Both screwed Canada big time especially on third world immigration. Our present day Immigration policy has been a disaster for Canada. Bulroney was a Corporate globalism bum who gave Canadians the GST shuffle. And now that bum is going to get into the marijuana business. He wants to help dumb down Canadians even more not that most Canadians were not dumb downed already from the years of Trudeau and Bulroney who ran this country. Both offered Canadians nothing but eternal debt for generations to come. :unsure:

• Thanks 1