The Windsors (3 lines) TV Show - What's everyone's opinion?

August1991

9 hours ago, August1991 said:

1. Mussolini and Hitler were post 1918. (Idi Amin? Huh? He died in Saudi Arabia....)

======

2. IMHO, this new 21st century elite is like the late 19th century elite that lead ordinary people into the disaster of 1914.

These so-called experts in Washington and Brussels in 2010 remind me of the advisors in Vienna and Berlin in 1910.

1. I responded to the statement that Trump is/was a buffoon.  My point is that buffoons can be monsters.

2. Perhaps.  Have you read Diplomacy by Kissinger?

So, William goes to Harry’s house, starts shit talking about his wife and then grabs him around the neck and pushes him to the ground and Harry doesn’t break a chair over the tosser’s head? The Royal family aren’t what they used to be…

9 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

So, William goes to Harry’s house, starts shit talking about his wife and then grabs him around the neck and pushes him to the ground and Harry doesn’t break a chair over the tosser’s head? The Royal family aren’t what they used to be…

He is a killer though.  He wants us all to know it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/01/05/prince-harry-military-army-afghanistan-killed-25-spare-sussex/

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Makes it all the more surprising he didn't break a chair over his brother's head.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 9:07 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. I responded to the statement that Trump is/was a buffoon.  My point is that buffoons can be monsters.

2. Perhaps.  Have you read Diplomacy by Kissinger?

1. Everyone else -Chinese/Russian/Europeans, etc  - don't understand that the US founders may have discovered a way to protect against dictatorship

2. I have read Kissinger's key book about the Convention of Vienna.