Compensating Khadr

23 minutes ago, hot enough said:

No one trusts a person who loves terrorists and war criminals.

Correct...many Canadians are outraged that their government would reward a terrorist with millions of dollars while CF veterans live homeless in the streets.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, capricorn said:

You really are a 2 trick pony. "US are terrorists/war criminals" and 9/11 conspiracy. At least you're consistent. :lol:

You are consistently too chicken to address any of these things, capricorn. You are also consistently too incompetent to get involved in any of these topics.

The US is the only country ever to be convicted of international terrorism. Would you like to discuss that? 

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Correct. 

Not at all correct. Terrible misdirection on your part. Par for the course.

You know I was talking about you. Now it seems you don't want to discuss how "No one trusts a person who loves terrorists and war criminals" when it is you that often expresses deep love and admiration for these vicious, evil people. Look at your moniker!

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

You are consistently too chicken to address any of these things, capricorn. You are also consistently too incompetent to get involved in any of these topics.

Now don't get mad at me if I'm being honest here, but unlike you, I have a life.

8 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Now don't get mad at me if I'm being honest here, but unlike you, I have a life.

Your life seems to be running around believing any nonsense you hear. Even after having had a complete impossibility explained to you, you said, "Duuuuh, I think I'll go with the USGOCT".

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

because the ruling was based on Canada's actions.

Yes, Canada's actions of supporting the worst war criminals to ever plague the planet. How much have you participated in these war crimes, terrorist actions? Why do you so delight in the slaughter of innocents?

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Yes, Canada's actions of supporting the worst war criminals to ever plague the planet. How much have you participated in these war crimes, terrorist actions? Why do you so delight in the slaughter of innocents?

Just as much as you do...every time you pay taxes to the government.   

Why do you continue to support your "terrorist" government that "slaughters innocents" around the world ?

The U.S. is Canada's biggest war machine customer.....for a very long time.

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Can you cite that?

Sure. But first let's just see how many know of this. I think it will be highly illustrative of just how effective US propaganda is. Everyone thinks we have such a free, open and honest news media. 

2) The US is the only country condemned by the UNGA for 25 years for its terrorism against a single country.

Has everyone heard about that one?

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Just as much as you do...every time you pay taxes to the government.   

Why do you continue to support your "terrorist" government that "slaughters innocents" around the world ?

The U.S. is Canada's biggest war machine customer.....for a very long time.

You delight in the carnage. You cream your jeans over the US murdering children. 

You know I condemn it so you are being your usual dishonest self. 

How many illegal invasions have you participated in? Did you get to napalm some villagers, shake and bake some innocents, cut off ears, noses, behead, steal gold teeth, ... . Come on, tell us of your war time exploits.

Edited by hot enough

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Sure. But first let's just see how many know of this. I think it will be highly illustrative of just how effective US propaganda is. Everyone thinks we have such a free, open and honest news media. 

2) The US is the only country condemned by the UNGA for 25 years for its terrorism against a single country.

Just provide the resolution number and spare us your nonsense.

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I can't wait to hear about this one. Come on, spill the beans so I can formulate an application to the International Criminal Court in the Hague. The future of humanity depends on it.

18 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Omni and capricorn haven't heard of either. Two out of two. 

I see that capricorn still refuses to think.

They've been making a very simple request, just provide a link or even just the number. Yet, simple as the request may be you refuse to answer it. Why is that?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AngusThermopyle said:

They've been making a very simple request, just provide a link or even just the number. Yet, simple as the request may be you refuse to answer it. Why is that?

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any kind of serious answer. If we get one it will likely have something to do with nano thermite.

36 minutes ago, AngusThermopyle said:

You know exactly why, and yet you pretend you don't. You folks make a mockery of honesty. 

Now there are three people who have never heard of the US's terrorism conviction or the UNGA condemnation.