Jump to content

Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Still fake news from the conspiracy theorists.

That would be you, Michael, bcsapper, ... for y'all believe in the wackiest, the corniest conspiracy theory of all time, the one that none of you have ever provided an ounce of evidence in support of. The USGOCT that none of you can provide any evidence for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

for y'all believe in the wackiest, the corniest conspiracy theory of all time,

Us all have never got sucked into quoting the likes of  yournewswire. to try and support the most debunked conspiracy theory of all time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

That would be you, Michael, bcsapper, ... for y'all believe in the wackiest, the corniest conspiracy theory of all time, the one that none of you have ever provided an ounce of evidence in support of. The USGOCT that none of you can provide any evidence for.

Here's your latest source. Apparently they also support the pizzagate among other nonsense.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mother-churns-out-stories-for-master-of-fake-news-fcmzc05sx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Omni said:

Here's your latest source. Apparently they also support the pizzagate among other nonsense.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mother-churns-out-stories-for-master-of-fake-news-fcmzc05sx

That's the best "evidence" any one of you science denying USGOCT supporters have ever put forward. I know it is impossible for y'all to offer evidence because there is no evidence. Y'all believe another of the USA's grand lies. 

Can you guys say 'gullible'? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Omni said:

That's hilarious vis a vis you fake news post you tried to run up the flag pole. Most of your stuff is phony anyways, but that one took the cake.

 

Not one piece of scientific evidence that totally buries the USGOCT have you know nothings been able to refute. 

Still not a single phuckin' piece of evidence from any one of you oh so gullible "people". Still supporting the most vicious war criminals and terrorists to ever inhabit the planet. 

That one was to run you 'round the maypole, Omni, and you bit, chewed and swallowed. Man, you are gullible, but we all know that given you support the wackiest, most outlandish US conspiracy theory ever to see the light of day. 

 

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hot enough said:

That one was to run you 'round the maypole, Omni, and you bit, chewed and swallowed. Man, you are gullible, but we all know that given you support the wackiest, most outlandish US conspiracy theory ever to see the light of day. 

Still not a single phuckin' piece of evidence from any one of you oh so gullible "people". Still supporting the most vicious war criminals and terrorists to ever inhabit the planet. 

OMG, you know you blew your credibility big time on this subject and this has to be the sorriest attempt at deflection I have ever seen. Ping, and the duck makes a 180. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

Not one piece of scientific evidence that totally buries the USGOCT have you know nothings been able to refute. 

Still not a single phuckin' piece of evidence from any one of you oh so gullible "people". Still supporting the most vicious war criminals and terrorists to ever inhabit the planet. 

The only thing missing from the USGOCT is that 9/11 is described as being an attack out of the blue without any provocation - I'll grant the theory is neither here nor there without it but insert it and there's just no point in pursuing another one.

You seem to grok that the US has behaved monstrously but why it is so difficult for you to accept that someone would eventually and quite simply do something about that eludes me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The only thing missing from the USGOCT is that 9/11 is described as being an attack out of the blue without any provocation - I'll grant the theory is neither here nor there without it but insert it and there's just no point in pursuing another one.

You seem to grok that the US has behaved monstrously but why it is so difficult for you to accept that someone would eventually and quite simply do something about that eludes me.

You make no sense at all, eyeball. There is NO evidence supporting the USGOCT and there are volumes of irrefutable proof that the USGOCT could not have happened. 

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not introduce nanothermite to WTC don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not melt/vaporize WTC steel, molybdenum, lead, iron don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not cause WTC7 to fall at free fall speed don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not cause the twin towers to fall at free fall speed don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Nonsense....the WTC was attacked previously with a large truck bomb years earlier.

An attack out of the basement elicited the same response, that's why its called blowback - few had any clue.  Nowadays, no one wants one.  They must think it would only make things worse but they haven't seen anything yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, eyeball said:

An attack out of the basement elicited the same response, that's why its called blowback - few had any clue.  Nowadays, no one wants one.  They must think it would only make things worse but they haven't seen anything yet.

 

That's you old theory...still waiting for "blowback" from Vietnam, Chile, Japan, and Germany.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You make no sense at all, eyeball. There is NO evidence supporting the USGOCT and there are volumes of irrefutable proof that the USGOCT could not have happened. 

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not introduce nanothermite to WTC don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not melt/vaporize WTC steel, molybdenum, lead, iron don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not cause WTC7 to fall at free fall speed don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

What part of 19 Arab hijackers could not cause the twin towers to fall at free fall speed don't you grasp as being a total impossibility?

Its not me that all this stuff has a grip on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Its not me that all this stuff has a grip on.

What you are really saying is "it's not me that reality has a grip on". I believe you even once said you don't dispute any of it. So please go ahead and explain how all these things happened from the actions of 19 Arab hijackers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

That's you old theory...

Its not mine but it is the one that makes most sense.

Quote

still waiting for "blowback" from Vietnam, Chile, Japan, and Germany.

At least you'll be able to recognize it for what it is when it comes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

What you are really saying is "it's not me that reality has a grip on".  

No what I'm really saying is that the grip your belief has on you is way too tight.

Quote

I believe you even once said you don't dispute any of it. So please go ahead and explain how all these things happened from the actions of 19 Arab hijackers.

What I probably meant to say is that I can't dispute it because I'm not a scientist or an engineer.  As I've also said I'd probably look into the possibility of believing this more deeply when the ratio of experts expressing their belief compared to those who don't is on par with the ratio of belief/disbelief in anthropogenic climate change.

You won't have to get back to me if that occurs btw, I'm quite certain I'll be able to notice on my own. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No what I'm really saying is that the grip your belief has on you is way too tight.

One can't have too strong a grip on reality, eyeball. You do realize that, don't you?

You do have an idea on how many have died because of these lies. I hope!

Quote

What I probably meant to say is that I can't dispute it because I'm not a scientist or an engineer.  

We aren't talking about rocket science here. We are talking about recognizing impossibilities. You are making a pretense to allow you an out. 

Quote

As I've also said I'd probably look into the possibility of believing this more deeply when the ratio of experts expressing their belief compared to those who don't is on par with the ratio of belief/disbelief in anthropogenic climate change.

There's that pretense again. The nanothermite is settled science. In fact, everything of importance is settled science. You are just describing yourself as one of the lazy ones, those who feel good cloaked by their own gullibility. 

The stunning part is how does a supposedly rational human being deny all the stark impossibilities of the US official conspiracy theory. 

Quote

You won't have to get back to me if that occurs btw, I'm quite certain I'll be able to notice on my own.

Given what you have said here, I'm not at all sure you will be able to do that. 

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...