Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory

3 hours ago, capricorn said:

In your case, I wouldn't worry. You've proven over and again that your grip on reality is tenuous.

That's hilarious, capricorn. You believe in a US government conspiracy theory that you know sweet phuck all about. You, no one, can provide any evidence to show it has any veracity. You just soldier on in your deep ignorance. That shows how tenuous a grasp you have on reality. 

Your boy Trump says bombs had to have been used on the twin towers. Your other boy, Bush, describes bombs going off in the twin towers before they came down. 

Hang onto your bubble!

Edited by hot enough

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

You're as dense as betsy.

Dense, eyeball, is denying hard science, denying absolutely impossible events and circumstances in favor of a ludicrous notion that "one will look at the science when more scientists are on board". You are Betsy. You believe only because you deeply want to believe. Your embrace of the official conspiracy theory is nothing more than religious fervor. 

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Dense, eyeball, is denying hard science, denying absolutely impossible events and circumstances in favor of a ludicrous notion that "one will look at the science when more scientists are on board". You are Betsy. You believe only because you deeply want to believe. Your embrace of the official conspiracy theory is nothing more than religious fervor. 

I told you I don't embrace the official theory and I even told you why.

You don't listen very well do you? 

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That must have been in your incredibly nebulous manner, eyeball. 

For a guy who doesn't "embrace the official theory", you sure do a great defense for it, or for yourself.

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

That must have been in your incredibly nebulous manner, eyeball. 

For a guy who doesn't "embrace the official theory", you sure do a great defense for it, or for yourself.

Still trying to flog the nanu nanu theory I see. Good luck.

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps you don't explain very well. If you don't embrace the official theory then you don't believe the USGOCT. That leaves who?

Who had the means? Who had the motive? Who had the opportunity? 

I mean I have seen some folks [present company excluded] deny reality but this is ridiculous. 

What kind of "adult" says, "I can't provide one piece of evidence to support the USGOCT but still I believe it? 

What kind of "adult" says, "I saw a human being being exploded out of a twin tower window but still I believe the USGOCT?

What kind of "adult" says, "there was US government nanothermite and the by-products of those nanothermite reactions in WTC dust  but still I believe the USGOCT"?

What kind of "adult" says, "there was supposedly an Arab hijacker's passport that survived the crash into WTC1 and floated unsinged to the ground and then that story changed twice, but still I believe the USGOCT"?

What kind of "adult" says, "there was supposedly an Arab hijacker's passport and a red bandana that survived the crash into the ground at Shanksville and somehow got out of that totally buried airliner, and was found on the the ground, but still I believe the USGOCT"?

Come on, eyeball, do you really consider such folk to be sentient adult beings?

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

A vast VAST majority of the world's scientist's and engineers deny it apparently.

That is absolutely false. 

But regardless, you are of the thinking variety of human, are you not? Why do you never address the issues that are put forward? Have you been for too long hurling about the "conspiracy theorist" slurs so that you now feel guilty or is it that you don't want such an appellation applied to you? 

If one honestly addresses the science, what more can be asked of him/her?

33 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why do you focus on the inane and forget the absolute impossibilities? That doesn't speak of a thinking adult. 

Packing office buildings with thousands of workers in them on a daily basis with tons of explosives, and no one noticing. Now there is inane. 

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

As I did in my post above.

I mean I have seen some folks [present company excluded] deny reality but this is ridiculous. 

What kind of "adult" says, "I can't provide one piece of evidence to support the USGOCT but still I believe it? 

What kind of "adult" says, "I saw a human being being exploded out of a twin tower window but still I believe the USGOCT?

What kind of "adult" says, "there was US government nanothermite and the by-products of those nanothermite reactions in WTC dust  but still I believe the USGOCT"?

What kind of "adult" says, "there was supposedly an Arab hijacker's passport that survived the crash into WTC1 and floated unsinged to the ground and then that story changed twice, but still I believe the USGOCT"?

What kind of "adult" says, "there was supposedly an Arab hijacker's passport and a red bandana that survived the crash into the ground at Shanksville and somehow got out of that totally buried airliner, and was found on the the ground, but still I believe the USGOCT"?

41 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I did mention, eyeball, how seemingly sentient adults will ignore absolute impossibilities in favor of inanities, didn't I!?

Although sentient adults tend not to get sucked into believing fake news sources such as yournewswire to support their stories only to end up embarrassing themselves.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Why can't you answer any of the issues raised, Omni? Are you a sentient adult or not?

You're questions result from your reliance on fake news sources, and yes I am sentient, and therefore don't get fooled by them and their conspiracy nonsense. 

20 minutes ago, Omni said:

You're[sic] questions result from your reliance on fake news sources, and yes I am sentient, and therefore don't get fooled by them and their conspiracy nonsense. 

A full on admission that you can't answer any of the issues raised. That is NOT a reflection of a sentient adult, protestations to the contrary notwithstanding. 

A video taken of the twin towers wasn't a news source at all, it was some average Joes. See how frightened you are. 

Lawrence Livermore US government scientists are not a news source. See how frightened you are. 

RJLee Group is not a news source. See how frightened you are. 

FEMA is not a news source. See how frightened you are. 

The hijackers' passports story came from your own USGOCT news sources. See how frightened you are. 

The hijacker's bandana story came from your own USGOCT news sources. See how frightened you are. 

"Sentient adult", what a laugh!!

Edited by hot enough

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

A full on admission that you can't answer any of the issues raised. That is NOT a reflection of a sentient adult, protestations to the contrary notwithstanding. 

A video taken of the twin towers wasn't a news source at all, it was some average Joes. See how frightened you are. 

Lawrence Livermore US government scientists are not a news source. See how frightened you are. 

The hijackers' passports story came from your own USGOCT news sources. See how frightened you are. 

The hijacker's bandana story came from your own USGOCT news sources. See how frightened you are. 

"Sentient adult", what a laugh!!

This is the real laugh. Here's your "reliable" source. It wouldn't take a sentient person (like me) long to figure out this crap.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mother-churns-out-stories-for-master-of-fake-news-fcmzc05sx

Sentient adults do not avoid issues that sit squarely in front of their eyes.