LYING MEDIA!

14 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Here we go again. You conservatives always scream free enterprise until it's a racial group that you don't like. 

It matter not at all what you think. What matters are the facts. 

http://www.international.gc.ca/economist-economiste/assets/pdfs/Data/investments-investissements/FDI_by_Country/CDIA_stocks_by_Country-ENG.pdf

I am a conservative and I am not screaming about Asians buying up property and resources. I only pointed this out. Is that suppose to be racist for doing so?  You people and your throwing around the word racist, and conservatives being all racist is so dam stupid. Don't you liberals ever get fed up with using that word all the time? Is that your only way of replying win you cannot win an argument or debate is by calling conservatives like me racist? You need to get a life. Anyway I will add another tick to my list for being called a racist. I am sure racking them up. After I get another thousand ticks, the KKK will give me another plaque for my wall. Please stop, I am running out of room. :D

I don't see anything there about the property and resources that China is buying up? Import and export has nothing to do with buying up anything? Where can you show me that 0.8% is accurate? 

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am a conservative and I am not screaming about Asians buying up property and resources. I only pointed this out.

taxme: Slowly but surely once the British traditions and heritage and culture has been erased by the far left winger liberal communists this country will become a third world cesspool.  

I think that it is higher than 0.8%. Asians have been responsible for the high cost of housing in the lower mainland of Vancouver by buying up whatever property they can get their Asian hands on

MLW has a strict rule against calling people racists. 

11 minutes ago, hot enough said:

MLW has a strict rule against calling people racists. 

Please point out to me as to where I may have called anyone racist in my reply to you? 

So, just where did you get that 0.8% from? I await breathlessly. 

15 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

They don't enforce it. 

I have been told that I am racist many times. I am not afraid of that word. And when I am pretty much called a racist I want that individual to point out to me as to where I am being racist so I can challenge their accusations. No one as yet has proven or shown me that I am a racist as of yet. If one is a racist I don't see why one cannot be accused or called a racist but the person making that accusation should be prepared to back it up. 

Just now, taxme said:

Your observations on most things is not all that reliable. Just saying. 

Unless you were observing the same things at the same time, how would you know?

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Your observations on most things is not all that reliable. Just saying. 

I certainly was wrong to trust you about your respiratory status while awaiting...

20 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Unless you were observing the same things at the same time, how would you know?

I know and observe everything. I was sent here by God to try and save all you sinners. The problem is that God didn't tell me that they were so bloody many sinners out there. I will have to have a serious talk with him as soon as he gets back this way. Sometimes he is away for years. What is an angel like me suppose to do? Being an angel is no picnic, trust me. Aw well.  :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Lying CBC is giving fake news again! 

After a week-long saturation of the violence in Charlottesville ( pointing its biased finger on White Nationalists and painting them all as White Supremacists), this morning, it tries to make it that the violent riot that happened in Quebec was nothing more but a clash between  alt right and anti-fascist groups! 

This morning, streamlining at the bottom, CBC news channel says far-right clashes with anti-fascists!  Lying CBC!

Last night, the CBC anchor interviewed someone who witnessed it and it was pretty clear in the news that the anti-fascists were the ones rioting with the police!  The interviewee, who is a anti-fascist supporter btw,  had to concede that the anti-fascist had made the La Meute protesters (right-wing) looked good!

One anti-fascist member came up to a cop and yelled, "why are you protecting them?"  The cop answered, "They have the right to protest!"

Check out the videos in this site!  These were like what I saw last night on the CBC !

Anti-fascist demonstrators were seen pelting police with smoke bombs, fireworks and glass bottles.

The mounting tensions led police to block access to a parking garage where members of the far-right La Meute group had gathered, as authorities sought to keep the two sets of protesters apart.

Amid the chaos, Global News cameraman Jean-Vincent Verveille was assaulted by protesters, one of whom destroyed his camera.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3683586/counter-protesters-clash-with-police-in-quebec-city/

Edited by betsy

On 8/21/2017 at 4:21 AM, betsy said:

Lying CBC is giving fake news again! 

After a week-long saturation of the violence in Charlottesville ( pointing its biased finger on White Nationalists and painting them all as White Supremacists), this morning, it tries to make it that the violent riot that happened in Quebec was nothing more but a clash between  alt right and anti-fascist groups! 

This morning, streamlining at the bottom, CBC news channel says far-right clashes with anti-fascists!  Lying CBC!

Last night, the CBC anchor interviewed someone who witnessed it and it was pretty clear in the news that the anti-fascists were the ones rioting with the police!  The interviewee, who is a anti-fascist supporter btw,  had to concede that the anti-fascist had made the La Meute protesters (right-wing) looked good!

One anti-fascist member came up to a cop and yelled, "why are you protecting them?"  The cop answered, "They have the right to protest!"

Check out the videos in this site!  These were like what I saw last night on the CBC !

http://globalnews.ca/news/3683586/counter-protesters-clash-with-police-in-quebec-city/

The cop answered, "they have the right to protest". Ya, as long as you are a leftist fascist thug you can protest and start riots. No problem. But let some white nationalist conservative group want to use their right to protest peacefully, and the cops will show up and now will be doing their job of trying to get the WNC group to stop with their protesting and leave the area now or be arrested. Anyone who is politically correct are allowed to protest. 

On 8/21/2017 at 4:32 AM, betsy said:

These so-called "anti-fascists"..........are FASCISTS!

FOX news tells it like it is, and that fascist scum does not want to listen to and get the other side of the story from FOX. That fascist leftist turd that is mocking FOX is just another keep the swamp from being drained Hillary supporter cry baby who just can't get over his loss that Trump won and the biotch lost. Go FOX, go. Works for me.  

Edited by taxme

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Here's a fascist protestor shooting his gun into the crowd.  It's even on YouTube (ie. the internet) so it must be true right ?

1. The video is only showing a bunch of people either on the right or on the left walking and demonstrating, and then some guy pulls out a gun and appears to have shot someone. There was no mention in the news at all about someone being shot as far as I know. I am pretty sure that if it were someone on the right doing the shooting it would have become front page news forever. Some of those in the video were covering their faces. That is what the leftist thugs always do. Hide their faces. But believe what you want to believe. 

2. So, why or what were you doing looking at Youtube anyway? You always keep telling me that Youtube is pretty much full of chit. Of course when Youtube works for you, voila, you go and post it here.  Are you trying to tell me now that Youtube is alright sometimes? Just asking.