As seen on YouTube

Argus

• 1 month later...

Learn about the process oil refineries go through when they need to make repairs or build new machinery. EPCM-psi is a professional project management and consulting firm that helps large companies plan turnarounds. EPCM-psi makes sure that each turnaround stays within budget and on schedule.

Very informative!

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Learn about the process oil refineries go through when they need to make repairs or build new machinery. EPCM-psi is a professional project management and consulting firm that helps large companies plan turnarounds. EPCM-psi makes sure that each turnaround stays within budget and on schedule.

Very informative!

Yes, I watched that a couple of times.

Um, what was she talking about again?

I'm all for unbiased media. But it's a tad rich for the party of FOX, of OA, of Breitbart and uh, yeah, the Daily Wire, to complain about biased media. Was the 'legacy media' biased against Trump? Absolutely. Just as the aforementioned were extremely biased FOR Trump.

Now I've been complaining about the liberal media since as long as I've been on this site. Look it up, back in 2004 I was talking about how the liberal media was unfair. Even so, I've never been able to stomach FOX's extreme bias. And yes, it was much worse - until recently.

Have the liberal media been even more hostile to Trump? Sure, and why wouldn't they, given he constantly insults them to their faces, constantly calls them out in front of his hooting crowds of followers, calls them the enemy of the people, etc.? Why shouldn't they, given he is, no matter what you think of his policies, a crude, crass, lying, oud-mouthed, swaggering bully with every character flaw known to man?

Edited by Argus

Have you heard about what they're calling "the Great Reset?"

If you're limited to the media of the left's 'mainstream" - evening news for example - probably not.

Aren't you guys NPC-wojak-meme-2.jpg at least getting excuses about the Justin Trudeau remark. Everybody who isn't you is hearing about it?

Seriously, even Tucker Carlson has it:

• 3 weeks later...

White privilege doesn't exist as a viable means for any sort of sociological evidence of anything. Nor is there any scholarship or empirical evidence it does.

Edited by Argus

• 4 weeks later...

A crowd of lunatic anti-maskers invade a grocery store. It's hard to believe these people are even capable of rational thought. And I'd honestly like to see this fat pig get punched in her fat face.

Edited by Argus

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

What Leftists Think About Freedom of Speech

There's a big migration from Twitter to Parler this morning after Twitter banned the President.

More outrage as Google tries to prevent people's access to free speech by banning Parler from their Android app.

And so it begins. Get in line with permissible speech or off to the gulag with you soon.