64 Ways Obama is Sabotaging Trump

1 hour ago, Bonus said:

How many days has Obama been sabotaging Trump?

In your opinion how many days will he continue sabotaging?

Can Bush help Trump in his fight against Obama? Bush is also a former president. Why not?

On which side are reptiloids in this war? Rotshilds, Rockafellas?

Thanks!

If Trump can't handle an ex-president, then he doesn't have the stuff to govern.  He can't handle his own party either.

Bush won't help him - the family isn't onside with Trump.

Lots of partisan Americans (and wannabe Canadians) never gave Trump a chance to even be nominated by the GOP, let alone win the election.   A subset of the same group refused to hold Obama accountable for deteriorating "race relations",  disastrous foreign policy, and the deportation of millions of illegals from the United States.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Lots of partisan Americans (and wannabe Canadians)

1) never gave Trump a chance to even be nominated by the GOP,

2) let alone win the election.  

3) A subset of the same group refused to hold Obama accountable for deteriorating "race relations", 

4) disastrous foreign policy, and the

5) deportation of millions of illegals from the United States.

1) guilty

2) not guilty

3) guilty

4) guilty/not guilty

5) not guilty

"disastrous foreign policy"

Do you mean that he is disastrous, because he didn't start any wars?

Then how do you measure success in the foreign policy? At least one war? Two? Like Bush?

"deteriorating "race relations"

Do you mean that Obama deteriorated "race relations" even with his appearance? Or what?

10 minutes ago, Bonus said:

"disastrous foreign policy"

Do you mean that he is disastrous, because he didn't start any wars?

Then how do you measure success in the foreign policy? At least one war? Two? Like Bush?

President Obama added another war to the list...Libya.

He brought U.S./Russia relations to a new post Cold War low, far worse than President Bush.

Obama's Middle East policies have been a disaster for allies in the region.

By any objective measure, President Obama was a foreign policy failure.

"deteriorating "race relations"

Do you mean that Obama deteriorated "race relations" even with his appearance? Or what?

No, I mean that the metrics used to judge the state of "race relations" in the U.S. got worse during the Obama administration.   In some ways, President Obama dug his own hole by trying to leverage his presumed gift to improve such "relations" in the first place for political gain.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Obama added another war to the list...Libya.

He brought U.S./Russia relations to a new post Cold War low, far worse than President Bush.

Obama's Middle East policies have been a disaster for allies in the region.

By any objective measure, President Obama was a foreign policy failure.

"President Obama added another war to the list...Libya."

How many american soldiers have died there? How many soldiers were deployed there? For how long?

"He brought U.S./Russia relations to a new post Cold War low, far worse than President Bush."

Who brought? What was first: the Crimean annexation or new Cold War? If the Crimean war was first then what should Obama have had to do? "Smile and wave"?

"Obama's Middle East policies have been a disaster for allies in the region."

Example, please... At least one.

"By any objective measure, President Obama was a foreign policy failure."

If you measure by the number of wars and the number of personal friends-dictators then yeah! :rolleyes: No wars, no friends among dictators. TOTAL FAILURE! :lol:

Edited by Bonus

3 minutes ago, Bonus said:

If you measure by the number of wars and the number of personal friends-dictators then yeah! :rolleyes: No wars, no friends among dictators. TOTAL FAILURE! :lol:

Yes.....President Obama was a foreign policy failure, and this is not just my opinion.   Hillary Clinton suffered in the election because of the baggage she had from her tenure at State.  

See Israel, Syria, Russia, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, DPRK, Philippines, Venezuela,  Germany,  etc.

Yes.....President Obama was a foreign policy failure, and this is not just my opinion.   Hillary Clinton suffered in the election because of the baggage she had from her tenure at State.  

See Israel, Syria, Russia, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, DPRK, Philippines, Venezuela,  Germany,  etc.

1) Hilary tried to attract those voters who thought "make America great again, bomb the sh.. out of them!"

2) See what? What about Israel? Does it exist? Was it in danger? How many countries attacked Israel during Obama's tenure?

What about Syria? You would like to implement the Bush's approach? How many lives of the US soldiers, trillions of dollars would you like to spend on this territory in the middle of nowhere? You won't believe, but civil wars without the US interference happened many times in the past. I don't know why, but nobody called this "a foreign policy failure".

Russia? You would want him to invade the Crimea? :lol: Or applaud to Putin?

What's wrong with Libya?

Sorry Madam! But would you send your own son to the one of these wonderful places in order to get him back in the coffin? 

Edited by Bonus

Of course...

I understand you are very upset that there was no chance for your son to die on the battlefield during Obama's era.

We all hope that Trump will help you with that! :D Bush would definitely have helped.

2 minutes ago, Bonus said:

I understand you are very upset that there was no chance for your son to die on the battlefield during Obama's era.

We all hope that Trump will help you with that! :D Bush would definitely have helped.

Lots of sons and daughters died under President Obama.

U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

U.S. military forces have been at war for all eight years of Obama’s tenure, the first two-term president with that distinction. He launched airstrikes or military raids in at least seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.

And American preserves its record - all US presidents since WWII have been war criminals. America  - YAH! YAH! YAH!

And also terrorists. 

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Lots of sons and daughters died under President Obama.

He tried to decrease the number of troops deployed abroad that were left there by Bush :D

How many soldiers died during the Obama's tenure in comparison to the Bush's one?

How much money was spent on such fun by Bush and Obama? Figures please! :rolleyes:

And then make a conclusion please. Obama vs. Bush (soldiers died, money spent, effect)

4 minutes ago, Bonus said:

He tried to decrease the number of troops deployed abroad that were left there by Bush :D

Actually, Obama increased the number of troops in Afghanistan.

Obama also had bigger budget deficits than Bush.

Thanks for playing !

BUDGET DEFICITS AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP, BY ADMINISTRATION

budget-create-deficits-680.jpg

http://usactionnews.com/2012/10/has-obama-already-bankrupted-america/

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Actually, Obama increased the number of troops in Afghanistan.

Obama also had bigger budget deficits than Bush.

Thanks for playing !

"Actually, Obama increased the number of troops in Afghanistan."

Proof? Or you mix up "increased" and "left"? 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/06/politics/obama-to-speak-on-afghanistan-wednesday-morning/

"Obama also had bigger budget deficits than Bush."

You mean he had to spent more money to fight "financial crisis" which was left to him by Bush?

"Thanks for playing !"

You are always welcome!

Just now, Bonus said:

You mean he had to spent more money to fight "financial crisis" which was left to him by Bush?

No, I mean Obama and his party in Congress spent more money for record deficits and national debt.

national-debt-under-obama.jpg?resize=700

http://truthuncensored.net/barack-obamas-legacy-added-u-s-debt-president-us-history/

This is how blatantly old man Bush lied when he was a younger man. 

He called Reagan’s plan Voodoo economics, and when it came to the debt, that Voodoo made a zombie out of Reagan and generations of Republicans. Unfortunately Bush lost the primary to Reagan, and Reagan made him vice president. So not long after he called Voodoo on Reagan, he had to deny he ever said it. It’s well worth 22 seconds of your time to watch this:

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Bush padre about voodoo economics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=X2UAuFArbOY

Edited by hot enough

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Obamacare is now collapsing under it's own weight.....great job !

And trump really came to the rescue there didn't he! ha ha. Now is it going to implode or explode. Trump doesn't seem to understand more that 2 syllable words it seems.

• Like 2

Obamacare is now collapsing under it's own weight.....great job !

In comparison to Bush? Yeah! Great job! Medicine instead of bombs!

I know you don't like it. But still your son can die on the battlefield without federal expenses being involved!

Don't you find this very symbolic? One killed people, another healed.

2 minutes ago, Bonus said:

In comparison to Bush? Yeah! Great job! Medicine instead of bombs!

I know you don't like it. But still your son can die on the battlefield without federal expenses being involved!

Don't you find this very symbolic? One killed people, another healed.

I love it....military service for my son or daughter is encouraged.

They are not chained to "free health care" like Canadians who crawl back across the U.S. border once winter has passed.

Obamacare is failing, just like we knew it would.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

I love it....military service for my son or daughter is encouraged.

They are not chained to "free health care" like Canadians who crawl back across the U.S. border once winter has passed.

Obamacare is failing, just like we knew it would.

"I love it....military service for my son or daughter is encouraged."

So you and your children will win the Darwin's prize. That's REALLY encouraging :D

I'm a libertarian. I do believe that everyone must get what he wants. If you want to die, why not?

But as every libertarian, I'm concerned about forcing the others. If you want to play tanks, go ahead! But pleeeease, use your own money. Why somebody should pay for your hobby to kill people?

"Obamacare is failing, just like we knew it would."

How do you know that it is failing? trump said?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act#Federal_deficit