UN Soldiers steal watch from Turkish shop

Altai

18 hours ago, hot enough said:

It refers to the US's plan that was already in place before the false flag event of 9-11 to invade seven countries in five years.

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

He should have included Turkey to the list of these countries

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Altai said:

Can you imagine what would happen if these two soldiers were from a Muslim country's army in UN and they steal something in a shop in a non-Muslim country ? :rolleyes:

They will be detained and get fined not beheaded or stoned.

i hear your country Turkey has a terrible reputation in treating their own muslim citizens like Kurds.

So don't go and blame us infidels.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

i hear your country Turkey has a terrible reputation in treating their own muslim citizens like Kurds.

You fail to mention those same Kurds that the US let, actually arranged for Saddam Hussein to use chemical weapons made with materiel supplied by the USA. After Bush the elder had told the Kurds and the ShiiteIraqis that the US would support them in a revolt against Saddam.

http://www.alternet.org/story/49864/how_george_h.w._bush_helped_saddam_hussein_prevent_an_iraqi_uprising/

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You fail to mention those same Kurds that the US let, actually arranged for Saddam Hussein to use chemical weapons made with materiel supplied by the USA. After Bush the elder had told the Kurds and the ShiiteIraqis that the US would support them in a revolt against Saddam.

http://www.alternet.org/story/49864/how_george_h.w._bush_helped_saddam_hussein_prevent_an_iraqi_uprising/

There's some BS.

The US supplied Saddam with the chemical thiodiglycol as part of some program...forget exactly and can't be bothered to look. It has many peaceful uses and one particularly nasty one: the manufacture of mustard 'gas'. That's what Saddam used it for: not newspaper ink or whatever BS he claimed it was used for.

Mustard gas isn't VX or Sarin...which Saddam got the precursors from via Arab Gulf-State holding companies in Singapore as well as various European nations with no scruples when it comes to trade. India and Egypt also provided nerve agent precursors...just so as to not let them off the hook.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

They will be detained and get fined not beheaded or stoned.

So don't go and blame us infidels.

And we have a terrible reputation of treating First Nation aboriginals like dog doodoo. Blame game is a child's game.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Mailman said:

And we have a terrible reputation of treating First Nation aboriginals like dog doodoo. Blame game is a child's game.

I don't believe Canada used nerve gas on the Native population.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mailman said:

That's the standard you're using to make the comparison? Wow. Gassing, bad. Anything else = good treatment. Right on.  

Exterminating folks with nerve gas is many factors greater than ANYTHING done in Canada. Yes.

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Exterminating folks with nerve gas is many factors greater than ANYTHING done in Canada. Yes.

It's quite sad that you say that. Statements like that make it obvious people are living in a bubble in this country with their fingers in the ears. Start reading about what life is like for aboriginals in this country and what conditions they live in. Better yet, aboriginal women. I know you won't but at least I've done my part.

Nothing left to say to someone who is not well informed on this topic. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mailman said:

It's quite sad that you say that. Statements like that make it obvious people are living in a bubble in this country with their fingers in the ears. Start reading about what life is like for aboriginals in this country and what conditions they live in. Better yet, aboriginal women. I know you won't but at least I've done my part.

Nothing left to say to someone who is not well informed on this topic. 

I am part Native, sport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

Part native, German background, yeah yeah,  not sure it has relevance to anything at all.

In your world, perhaps. But then, in your world, Natives are supposed to tow the line and behave a certain way....preferably on the Reserve.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 02.03.2017 at 4:35 AM, hot enough said:

Genocide is genocide.

There was a German journalist who was worked in Iraq during The Gulf War and he spoke at Turkish media and explained that how Germany and US were brought toxic gases to Iraq under tha label of agricultural medicine and murdered thousands of Iraqis and celebrated it with a party. This journalist was recently "died" in Germany. 

Edited by Altai

On 3/1/2017 at 10:05 AM, DogOnPorch said:

There's some BS.

The US supplied Saddam with the chemical thiodiglycol as part of some program...forget exactly and can't be bothered to look. It has many peaceful uses and one particularly nasty one: the manufacture of mustard 'gas'. That's what Saddam used it for: not newspaper ink or whatever BS he claimed it was used for.

Mustard gas isn't VX or Sarin...which Saddam got the precursors from via Arab Gulf-State holding companies in Singapore as well as various European nations with no scruples when it comes to trade. India and Egypt also provided nerve agent precursors...just so as to not let them off the hook.

Don't forget the yellow cake from Nigeria.