UN Soldiers steal watch from Turkish shop

Altai

2 hours ago, hot enough said:

It refers to the US's plan that was already in place before the false flag event of 9-11 to invade seven countries in five years.

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

Yes I know these things. I know more. I share some of them sometimes under various topics.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

It's highly revealing that a lady from Turkey knows "these things" and "more", but the well informed westerners, with the greatest news media on the planet know next to nothing, except for what they have been told, by, of course, their world class media.

First of all, any ordinary person could easily understand that there are somethings strange happening around the World. They dont need someones to tell them whats happening. But I am also able to reach some more informations that ordinary citizens cannot reach ^_^

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Altai said:

First of all, any ordinary person could easily understand that there are somethings strange happening around the World.

These are not "ordinary people". They are severely brain washed people, also something that should never happen in the "free, open and honest" western nations, where discussion and debate is in their blood, their genetic makeup.

• Like 1

These are not "ordinary people". They are severely brain washed people, also something that should never happen in the "free, open and honest" western nations, where discussion and debate is in their blood, their genetic makeup.

Can you imagine what would happen if these two soldiers were from a Muslim country's army in UN and they steal something in a shop in a non-Muslim country ? :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

They would be fined and made to give back the watch?

Yeah, right. And all the terribly misled western posters on all the forums across the western nations would be screaming, "I told you so, I told you so, they can't be trusted, watch out! they are there to kill infidels, Islam is a religion of violence, blah blah blah."

Sixty five years ago, it was the same thing, just take out Muslims/Islam/... and stick in 'commies/communists/reds/... .

Edited by hot enough
clearer explanation
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Yeah, right. And all the terribly misled western posters on all the forums across the western nations would be screaming, "I told you so, I told you so, they can't be trusted, watch out! they are there to kill infidels, Islam is a religion of violence, blah blah blah."

Sixty five years ago, it was the same thing, just take out Muslims/Islam/... and stick in 'commies/communists/reds/... .

Islam has NEVER been trusted in the West. Nor will it be (by Westerners).

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Always long on uninformed opinion, short on facts. 

You're free to pretend otherwise. Islam is a degenerate death cult started by a warrior pedophile who was rejected as the next Moses by the Jews of the Arabian peninsula...imagine that...Arabia as Jewish/Christian. Not a single Muslim...

Soon it could be illegal to say that in Canada due to Islamic blasphemy laws coming to existence. Then watch the distrust REALLY grow...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to pretend otherwise.

That is laughable, DoP. You raise another thoroughly discredited right wing meme but you refuse to look at any facts that illustrate clearly that this whole kefuffle has been another US false flag. Why would the US be negotiating with the Taliban over the pipeline and other humongous business prospects "up to August 2001"?

But, confronted with Taliban's refusal to accept US conditions, "this rationale of energy security changed into a military one", the authors claim.

"At one moment during the negotiations, the US representatives told the Taliban, 'either you accept our offer of a carpet of gold, or we bury you under a carpet of bombs,'" Brisard said in an interview in Paris.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/oil.html

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I am free to pretend you say, but you want to believe that the alleged hijackers vaporized steel, 5,000+F, with jet fuel? 

It was in all the papers.  I remember it well.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

I am free to pretend you say, but you want to believe that the alleged hijackers vaporized steel, 5,000+F, with jet fuel? 

You're free to read all the previous 9-11 Troother threads for your answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to pretend otherwise. Islam is a degenerate death cult started by a warrior pedophile who was rejected as the next Moses by the Jews of the Arabian peninsula...imagine that...Arabia as Jewish/Christian. Not a single Muslim...

Soon it could be illegal to say that in Canada due to Islamic blasphemy laws coming to existence. Then watch the distrust REALLY grow...

But yet we still deal with the Saudi's.  Once you are man enough to take our government to task for dealing with one Islamic fascist while condemning another, we will have made some progress.  Until then, go on with your 'blame islam' game.

• Like 1

Why are you figthing to gain them ? Just put all of them in ignore. They are getting mad when you dont reply them :lol: