The Bully

Despite the occasional failures, overall, Trump has succeeded in playing the system and increasing his wealth and empire in the business world. He was fortunate enough to start out with considerable amount of wealth and has taken that leverage to increase it. He is now bringing the same method into his time as the president of the most powerful country in the world. 

The question is how this will play out in internal and global politics. Personally, I think the first month of his presidency is a good indication that it won't work as well as he had thought. It has been a total train wreck. From his famous executive order being overturned, to his change in stance in several statements like his China policy, to losing one of his advisors because of a careless and illegal action.

Will he adapt and adjust or will he continue this trainwreck. 

On a sidenote, I enjoyed watching Prince Trudeau's resistance to The Bully. Trump didn't see it coming.

Edited by marcus

IMO in their briefing Justin Trudeau held himself really well and composed considering he is almost half the age of President Trump. I am not trying to sound political to take sides but just an observation on the conversation that took place between the two men.

It may be seen that Trump came across as aggressive telling Trudeau how it is. Perhaps he feels that being the president of the most powerful country gives him the right to get people to his way of thinking. Whether this is right I don't know. There is just simply too much politics behind the doors.... 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2017 at 9:44 PM, marcus said:

Despite the occasional failures, overall, Trump has succeeded in playing the system and increasing his wealth and empire in the business world. He was fortunate enough to start out with considerable amount of wealth and has taken that leverage to increase it. He is now bringing the same method into his time as the president of the most powerful country in the world. 

The question is how this will play out in internal and global politics. Personally, I think the first month of his presidency is a good indication that it won't work as well as he had thought. It has been a total train wreck. From his famous executive order being overturned, to his change in stance in several statements like his China policy, to losing one of his advisors because of a careless and illegal action.

Will he adapt and adjust or will he continue this trainwreck. 

On a sidenote, I enjoyed watching Prince Trudeau's resistance to The Bully. Trump didn't see it coming.

Maybe Trump didn't see whatever was coming at him from trudeau but Canada may have to pay a price if trudeau thinks that he is going to be able to pull a fast one anymore on Trump. I don't think that it is a good plan to try and get on the bad side of Trump. You will lose in the end. Trump knows how to handle smart azzes.