The next step, artificial earthquakes ...

Altai

Western countries who is attacking Turkiye in different ways, politically, economically, with terrorism and now attacking with artificial earthquakes. Formerly these claims did not take a big place in the agenda but its revived recently after too many earthquakes have begun around Turkiye. These claims were also done in year 1999 when a big earthquake was happened around Istanbul and tens of thousands of people were killed. When the earthquake was happened, there were US navy ships and seismic research vessels around the city. Nowadays there are seen some foreign seismic research vessels around again and  happens many small diameter earthquakes. 

Note: When the Istanbul eartquak was happened in 1999, I was still a vitamin in an orange. My father said that the earthquake was happened midnight while everyone were sleeping and my father's dog barked all night long for hours before the earthquake despite they were 620 miles away from the event area. So the eartquake happens at 03.00 am and his dog starts barking at 09.00 pm. Doggies are perfect earthquake stimulants. But my father didnt understand why his dog was barking and howling uninterruptedly as never had before. 

When we research about the issue, we see that artificial earthquakes is something worked on since Nico Tesla. 

Yes...the U.S. is so powerful it can cause many earthquakes around the world.   It is called Operation Rock 'N Roll.

article-2053142-0E86208300000578-662_634

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053142/Turkey-earthquake-map-miracle-2-week-old-Azra-plucked-rubble-Ercis.html

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes...the U.S. is so powerful it can cause many earthquakes around the world.   It is called Operation Rock 'N Roll.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053142/Turkey-earthquake-map-miracle-2-week-old-Azra-plucked-rubble-Ercis.html

I think you are the same person who make fun of it when someones claimed to invent a visual radio box (TV) or the same one who burned alive people because of they claimed the World of being spherical. 

Welcome to my ignore list. 

Most seismic vessels are operated by oil companies doing exploration for potential drilling sites. While the industry has been responsible for artificial quakes, that is generally from practices like fracking and not seismic exploration. I am not aware if any fracking going on in that area of the world, but the common outcome is more smaller quakes and not large ones. Turkey  does experience a lot of earthquakes due to geography. It sits between two huge tectonic plates, Eurasia and Africa/Arabia, and there is significant movement of them relative to each other in the order of about 2cm/year. The pressure builds up until eventually there is a fracture in the rock and an earthquake is the result. The best way to minimize the loss of life would be to tighten up the building codes, but that will not be an overnight fix.

Failed to explain why the US would go through the time, energy and expense to cause an earthquake in Turkey?

Why wouldn't have Obama used that weapon when your beloved president was saber rattling and whining for dollars 

Yesl they beam microwaves at me and my backyard has been exploding. I saw my back yard move. Then I heard loud noises. Then I saw this like huge  Lizard  coming out of Lake Ontario. The police were wearing white gloves and yelling out in Japanese with sub-titles I could see floating in the air,  "please no not panic, jusb ecause a radioactive Lizard is eating trains and smashing buildings is no reason to panic, please do not panic".

Well you bet I thought the police man was silly. I mean why speak Japanese in Toronto. I mean Mandarin or Spanish maybe but Japanese?

Anyways the earthquakes are just the tip of the iceberg so to speak. They are poisoning your water, air, and they put little electric transmitters in your house even under the toilet. They have tiny mosquito sized drones watching you. Oh its true.Altai is on to something.

Edited by Rue
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

There are more sushi restaurants in Toronto then there are Japanese.

Thread drift. We were talking about the evil US causing earth quakes in a NATO member. Not Iran or North Korea. But Turkey. Why wouldn't they attack Turkey. 

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

There are more sushi restaurants in Toronto then there are Japanese.

Well I don't know about that but I l think Godzilla could feed a lot of sushi bars. Speaking of thread drift there is a fault line that goes right under the Ajax nuclear plant.

Now anyone who is not aware Turkey is vulnerable to earthquakes like Japan and China for natural reasons not US conspiracy ones is not to be taken seriously. Anyone can come on this forum and spew out conspiracy theories.

Here's one:

http://clapway.com/2016/09/15/moon-aliens-cause-earthquakes-on-earth-nasa-knows/

or

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2016/11/giant-ufo-exits-ground-causing.html

and

http://www.section51-ufo.com/2016/11/ufo-mothership-arrives-in-turkey-through-interdimensional-portal-nov-2016.html

You fools!!!!!!!!!! Its obvious its aliens.

47 minutes ago, Ash74 said:

Of course it is aliens. But I think she was pointing out the the US is being controlled by aliens so the glorious nation of Turkey is stopped from taking its place as rulers of the galaxy. 

I think the only place in the Galaxy that Turkey wants to rule is Uranus.

• Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Altai said:

This is why this forum is doomed to walk slowly with a few stubborn elderly persons. Everyone is trolling somethings or someones and serious-reputable people are just runing away without even looking back after once registered. 

It's not walking slowly with a few stubborn elderly people really.  

It's just that those are the only ones not on your ignore list. 

3 hours ago, Altai said:

This is why this forum is doomed to walk slowly with a few stubborn elderly persons. Everyone is trolling somethings or someones and serious-reputable people are just runing away without even looking back after once registered. 

If you posted something sensible with facts to back it up every now and again you might have a better response. Instead you post bat sh*t crazy stuff and then attack those who dispute what you've posted instead of trying to refute it logically. Think about that for a moment or two.

20 hours ago, Ash74 said:

Failed to explain why the US would go through the time, energy and expense to cause an earthquake in Turkey?

Why wouldn't have Obama used that weapon when your beloved president was saber rattling and whining for dollars 

Same reason they used Agent Orange (to clear foliage) and cloud seeding technology (creating rain to make travel more difficult for the enemy) back in Vietnam. What kind of tech are they using these days? If you can make it look like a natural disaster .....

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Same reason they used Agent Orange (to clear foliage) and cloud seeding technology (creating rain to make travel more difficult for the enemy) back in Vietnam. What kind of tech are they using these days? If you can make it look like a natural disaster .....

But why Turkey? 

Would it not make more sense for the US to use that technology to attack a nation that is causing serious issues like Iran and or North Korea? 

2 hours ago, Ash74 said:

But why Turkey? 

Would it not make more sense for the US to use that technology to attack a nation that is causing serious issues like Iran and or North Korea? 

As to the 'why'. I am not sure. But if the US has the tech, you can be sure Russia has the same tech, so it could actually be Russia doing this. Considering Turkey is part of NATO.

Despite her insane conspiracy theories and the fact she has most of the people on here on her ignore list and she is convinced the sun revolves around Turkey she does start good conversations. 

I have been defending her crazies since she started and I must say she brings entertainment to this forum. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Altai said:

This is why this forum is doomed to walk slowly with a few stubborn elderly persons.

Indeed and to that I respond Altai with these words from Shakespeare for thou:

"Therefore was I created with a stubborn outside, with an aspect of iron, that when I come to woo ladies, I fright them. But, in faith, Kate, the elder I wax, the better I shall appear. My comfort is that old age, that ill layer-up of beauty, can do no more spoil upon my face. Thou hast me, if thou hast me, at the worst, and thou shalt wear me, if thou wear me, better and better

Now Madamoiselle when thou sees fit to share any evidence of thine conspiracy do let me know.

With utmost affecion and regards,
Rue

" Conspiracy theories like pimples can grow and build up for a considerable period of time before they erupt and their ugliness is  exposed-I prefer instead to pierce them as soon as possible to avoid the arising of their inflammatory contents  "

Rue 2017

Edited by Rue