US vs Iran

31 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Despite President Obama's failed Iran deal, he nevertheless left President Trump with plenty of newly developed military toys (and upgraded old toys) to systematically destroy Iran's nuclear weapons development capabilities, military infrastructure, and civilian infrastructure.

If the U.S. decides to bomb Iran, it will be with the latest American bells and whistles.  Iran would not be happy.

https://warisboring.com/the-u-s-air-force-has-lots-of-options-for-smashing-iran-s-nuclear-facilities-fa7812c0f28a#.pse08ubp3

Never mind Iram,Steve Bannon has you at war with China in 5 year or so. Breitbart wouldn't lie would they? What a shit show!

• Like 1

On 2017-02-09 at 5:02 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Personal attacks are the hallmark of a lost argument.    I will not report you because I want your post to stand for all to read.

Why - have - millions - of - Iranians - fled - Iran ?

Because it is a badly run country that is effectively a police state. 

50 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Stability in the Middle East is not always a good thing. Take for example Bahrain. What should the Shia majority of that country expect from their Sunni rulers? 

Stability in the oil rich Middle East has neve been a good thing...

Saudi Arabia is a puppet state to serve the US interests in the region....

It is quite clear wih their version of wahabbism and export of terrorism in the form of Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda, 9/11 attack on the US soil this is the country that has committed the most terrorist activities...

People talk about poor human rights records and terrorism in the middle east and the muslim world. But when it comes to oil, money, power and their own self interests both terrorism and human rights becomes neglected. Trump has vested business interests in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. This is the hypocrisy...

US is a police state only goes into war with countries that don't serve their business interests. This is done through making these countries weak through instability, deprivation of democracy flourishing, systematic sanctions and wars. Once these countries are weak enough they become vulnerable to attack by the US. This has been the mantra by Washington administration for many years.....

As with regrads to your question Bahrain used to be part of Iran, which is why it has shia majority who are ruled by sunni rulers. Their treatment has been dismal primarily supported by outsiders to instigate a war betwee Iran and their sunni rulers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahraini_independence_survey,_1970

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bahrain

LOL...right...Islam was all bein' peaceful-like when along comes the USA to turn it into the violent self-absorbed cult it is today.

And peaceful peace-luvin' Iran...lol.

Tell me experts: why did Iran change its name from Persia? Why was The Shah's father ousted by Stalin? What country did The Tudeh Party both admire and support?

Hmmmm?

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Maybe Trump and Putin can conspire to drive up oil prices by destroying Iran's oil production infrastructure.  

Russia needs the increased revenue, and Trump wants to bomb Iran.   Win - Win !!

Sorry to break your bubble...it ain't gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

LOL...right...Islam was all bein' peaceful-like when along comes the USA to turn it into the violent self-absorbed cult it is today.

And peaceful peace-luvin' Iran...lol.

Tell me experts: why did Iran change its name from Persia? Why was The Shah's father ousted by Stalin? What country did The Tudeh Party both admire and support?

Hmmmm?

Must be pretty early where you are.:rolleyes:

On 2/9/2017 at 0:32 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Personal attacks are the hallmark of a lost argument.    I will not report you because I want your post to stand for all to read.

Why - have - millions - of - Iranians - fled - Iran ?

A call to prayer was heard...most sane Iranians fled immediately. Many became Israelis. Others Americans...

2 minutes ago, kactus said:

This is a virtual forum...what could you possibly do to make me afraid?

I find it quite amusing that both you and your buddy bush_cheyney turn up here at the same time...

You fear me...I can taste it. More like me coming, too.

This is why it is hopeless to have this discussion with you. You have no clue what you are talking about. And I have busted your argument into pieces on thus firum many times. Go ahead knock yourself out.

Try as you might to change and rewrite history, The Shah was put on the Peacock Throne by Stalin. 1941

Mossadeq was REMOVED in a COUP by the Iranian Army with the ol' CIA's assistance. 1953

1 minute ago, kactus said:

You don't get it do you?

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi...was the Shah of Iran from 16 September 1941 until his overthrow by the Iranian Revolution on 11 February 1979

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi came to power during World War II after an Anglo-Soviet invasion forced the abdication of his father, Reza Shah.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi...was the Shah of Iran from 16 September 1941 until his overthrow by the Iranian Revolution on 11 February 1979

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Reza_Pahlavi

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi came to power during World War II after an Anglo-Soviet invasion forced the abdication of his father, Reza Shah.

READ THE LINKS POSTED ON CIA INVOLVEMENT IN THE COUP FIRST THEN DISCUSS

Feels like going back to school again....jeez!

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

True....and now it's time for some more fun and games with Iran.   Iran is so special !!

And in 1953, the CIA were pretty-much all cloak n dagger types. No telling what they'd do next. It was George Bush Sr that reigned in the cowboys after the disastrous...but very effective...Phoenix Program.