Networking evil

zc2017

On 1/10/2017 at 10:45 AM, hernanday said:

Not me, country ain't worth dying for

Agreed. I never understand why some people are like "stay and fight for your country" or "fight for what's right". Why bother? If a certain place no longer meets my standards, I'll just move somewhere else instead.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bonam said:

Agreed. I never understand why some people are like "stay and fight for your country" or "fight for what's right". Why bother? If a certain place no longer meets my standards, I'll just move somewhere else instead.

That would make you a refugee

On 3/3/2017 at 10:38 AM, Bonam said:

If everybody runs and nobody fights, oppression wins. Lines must be drawn somewhere. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2017 at 6:11 PM, BillyBeaver said:

If everybody runs and nobody fights, oppression wins. Lines must be drawn somewhere. 

That doesn't mean sometimes running isn't good. Sometimes tactical retreats make sense. For example, battle of Dunkirk in WWII.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2017 at 9:38 AM, Bonam said:

What happens when you run out of places that meet your standards because everyone is like you and won't stand up for them?

On 3/30/2017 at 0:00 PM, -1=e^ipi said:

That doesn't mean sometimes running isn't good. Sometimes tactical retreats make sense. For example, battle of Dunkirk in WWII.

A tactical retreat isn't the same as just quitting. Living to fight another day implies that one isn't giving up the fight, just making sure they can continue to fight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2017 at 2:46 PM, zc2017 said:

Between the interests and conscience, some people  choose interests.

That's what politicians do.  They place their self-interest ahead of everything else.  That's the main reason why we have the surge of refugees/asylum-seekers.

On 1/19/2017 at 3:31 PM, PIK said:

Just tired of people coming here and bitching. If you have problems go to the authorities, and tell them exactly what is going on. Dont bitch on a message board.

He is a Canadian.  He may be Chinese, but he's already a Canadian.  I think he's simply saying what's happening in China.  It's globalization!  Our own PM is very much into that.

We've got  thugs from China, and Puerto Rico, and Easter Europe, and etc.  You know why?  Our lax immigration policies.  The world will have no borders, that's the agenda.  It's all heading to one big Communism.

Edited by betsy

Am I missing something here?  Why such negative reactions over the OP?

I think the title says a lot, and it hits the spot. 

"Networking" doesn't work with only one country or one government involved.  Why is Trudeau so welcoming to Islam - need we lose sight of the fact that he's chummy with the Aga Khan, too?   Not to mention, Obama and Clinton?

Why is Europe in such chaotic state right now?  Is it only because of Germany?  

Edited by betsy