The First 5

19 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Are you satisfied with this, happy about this, people writing about such evil and basically, glorifying it?

"What to do ?   Business as usual of course, because Canada and Canadian PMs are no strangers to their own war crimes." 

Trudeau asked for it. Taking potshots about Trump, and posting those reckless tweets.  

He's been asking for it.  He craved for Trump's attention.  I'm glad he got what he wanted. :lol:

Of course, Trump cooperated with Trade because he's not punishing the whole country.  He just wanted to reserve the public bitch-slap for its PM. :D

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, betsy said:

Trudeau asked for it. Taking potshots about Trump, and posting those reckless tweets.  

He's been asking for it.  He craved for Trump's attention.  I'm glad he got what he wanted. :lol:

Agreed....Trudeau has been chasing after Trump like a lost puppy...before and after the U.S. election.

Trudeau will be watching President Trump's speech tonight....on CBC LIVE ! 

Canadian media loves to see if a U.S. president mentions Canada in their speeches.....or doesn't mention Canada.

On 2/28/2017 at 2:31 PM, betsy said:

Of course, Trump cooperated with Trade because he's not punishing the whole country.  He just wanted to reserve the public bitch-slap for its PM. :D

What did Trudeau ask for and why are you 180 degrees ignoring my question?

16 minutes ago, hot enough said:

What did Trudeau ask for and why are you 180 degrees ignoring my question?

About Trudeau, better review the thread.  I've repeatedly talked about it already.

What exactly is that question I ignored? 

15 minutes ago, betsy said:

What exactly is that question I ignored? 

Are you satisfied with this, happy about this, people writing about such evil and basically, glorifying it?

"What to do ?   Business as usual of course, because Canada and Canadian PMs are no strangers to their own war crimes." 

39 minutes ago, hot enough said:

wondering-smiley-emoticon.png

Edited by betsy

5 minutes ago, betsy said:

What do you mean?????

5 minutes ago, betsy said:

What do you mean?????

B_C was the person who provided the quoted material. I strongly suspect that you know what quotes mean. 

Do you know that Trump believes explosives were used on the twin towers? Do you think that he is a "conspiracy theorist"?

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

B_C was the person who provided the quoted material. I strongly suspect that you know what quotes mean. 

Do you know that Trump believes explosives were used on the twin towers? Do you think that he is a "conspiracy theorist"?

I don't follow everyone's post.  

As for Trump - I'm not familiar with his views about the towers, though I'd read that he believes in some conspiracy theory.  But so what?  Some people like conspiracy theories.

Edited by betsy

9 minutes ago, betsy said:

I don't follow everyone's post.  

As for Trump - I'm not familiar with his views about the towers, though I'd read that he believes in some conspiracy theory.  But so what?  Some people like conspiracy theories.

I've noticed that you don't follow a lot of things, Betsy. 

Trump stated that when he had had zero information about any conspiracy. 

39 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I've noticed that you don't follow a lot of things, Betsy. 

Trump stated that when he had had zero information about any conspiracy. 

I may not follow a lot of things - but I do get what I follow, and I get what I read, right. 

You on the other hand don't seem to get what you follow - if we'll go by what you're saying about Trump.  You might as well not bother following anything at all if you're going to miss it anyway.  Waste of time.  :lol:

. Here's what you said:

hot enough

I looked up what he said. Here's what he said in an interview:

Speaking about the tower's demise, he said: “It wasn’t architectural defect.

“How could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel?

“I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombsbombs that exploded simultaneously.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/566189/9-11-attacks-donald-trump-twin-bombs-world-trade-center

Reminder:  this was said in 2001.  He was also speaking as a real estate developer.

Edited by betsy

Just look at the way the towers collapsed in that video.  They collapsed from the top down! 

If there were explosives at the bottom, they would blow up at the bottom!

Timer: 2:10

Edited by betsy

4 minutes ago, betsy said:

I looked up what he said. Here's what he said in an interview:

Speaking about the tower's demise, he said: “It wasn’t architectural defect.

“How could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel?

“I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs  bombs that exploded simultaneously.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/566189/9-11-attacks-donald-trump-twin-bombs-world-trade-center

The US government official conspiracy theory says no bombs, no explosives, no explosions despite reporters, firemen, first responders describing those, videos of explosives going off. Firemen's testimony to a secret NY city "commission" describing the explosions. 

Residues of high grade US military, Lawrence Livermore Labs developed, US patented 1996/97 nanothermite, built from the atomic scale up, not your average everyday thermite where the materials are ground down to fine powders, found in WTC dust. How did it get there, Betsy?

7 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The US government official conspiracy theory says no bombs, no explosives, no explosions despite reporters, firemen, first responders describing those, videos of explosives going off. Firemen's testimony to a secret NY city "commission" describing the explosions. 

Residues of high grade US military, Lawrence Livermore Labs developed, US patented 1996/97 nanothermite, built from the atomic scale up, not your average everyday thermite where the materials are ground down to fine powders, found in WTC dust. How did it get there, Betsy?

Hahahahaha. :lol:

You're the one who brought up Trump! 

And Trump negated what you imply!  He was thinking of a different theory.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, betsy said:

Just look at the way the towers collapsed in that video.  They collapsed from the top down! 

If there were explosives at the bottom, they would blow up at the bottom!

There were explosives where ever explosives were needed. Had it been a real gravity collapse, the top sections would not have been turned into powder before they even contacted the lower, much much stronger section. There would have been jolts, following Newton's Conservation of Momentum.

Do you find it strange that the "scientific paper" that the whole US government official conspiracy theory is based on was first published on September 13, 2001, when the WTC dust was still floating around in the air. A "scientific paper" that is totally at odds with Newtonian physics?

Just look at the way WTC7 collapsed - free fall. Not possible without a controlled demolition. CD at WTC 7 means the same at the other two.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Yes, please do read, Betsy. Lots of important questions asked of you. 

Wait, we're on the topic The First 5.  If you want to pursue your conspiracy theory, go to your Turmoil thread.

There were no important questions asked.....only silly ones by someone who ignores every rebuttals that were given.  Free society.  Believe what you want to believe.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 7:20 AM, betsy said:

He is very quiet about Canada.  It's like we're not even on his radar.....which could mean we're not that significant at all in his view (which could be either good or bad).

I have a gut feeling that he'll give us the silent cold treatment.

It more likely reflects the fact that our relationship with the US is stable, highly beneficial to both sides, and continues smoothly without needing much attention. You dont need a lot of meeting when things are working well. You need them to fix things that are broken.

Edited by dre

5 minutes ago, dre said:

It more likely reflects the fact that our relationship with the US is stable, highly beneficial to both sides, and continues smoothly without needing much attention. You dont need a lot of meeting when things are working well. You need them to fix things that are broken.

After the public bitch-slapping, all's well now with Trump, I suppose. 

Looks like Trudeau has been saying the right words, and must've been only too eager to comply,  since Trump seems pleased with him now.  See?  He was even mentioned at the Congress speech....kinda like a treat for being obedient.   

In the end.....Trudeau's been taught how to heel.

Edited by betsy

On 3/2/2017 at 4:19 PM, hot enough said:

American networks do not provide live or delayed coverage of anything except the US propaganda stream. 

Canadian networks not only provide live streams of U.S. politicians, but much of the content programming is American as well.

Trump speech ?     CBC LIVE !!