The First 5

Folks, whether we want to admit it or not, USA is a plum prize to do trade with.  After her visit to the White House, Theresa May has been under attack for inviting Trump on a State visit to UK. 

She floored the opposition.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, betsy said:

He met with PM George Joe Trudeau of Canada! :D

Yes... Sean Spicer is not a smart man. This is not news to anyone. Remember the Atlanta massacre?  Anyone? Anyone? Sean?  Orlando, Sean? Did you mean the Orlando massacre, Sean?

5 hours ago, betsy said:

I suppose it's easier to remember Abe than Justin. :lol:

You do know that the Japanese Prime Minister's name is Shinzo, and not Abe, right?  "Abe" is the guy who does your taxes. Shinzo Abe is the Prime Minister of Japan.

5 hours ago, betsy said:

No doubt, he also watched video of Trudeau on every Gay Pride Parade - and with his selfies - and saw his scrawny body, shirtless. :D

Our Prime Minister is a fit, healthy, handsome man who can throw a nice left jab and right hook.  The President is a flabby old man whose appearance is a source of worldwide ridicule. After seeing how sad he looked standing next to Trudeau, Trump no doubt felt very jealous. I imagine he probably sent out for some new hairplugs and a fresh coat of orange paint for his face. At the rate he's aging over the past couple of months, he'll probably need a new facelift as well... perhaps he will have his face completely reupholstered with a fresh new layer of Naugahyde.

5 hours ago, betsy said:

Trump gave him the riot act.  In private. Shape up with your immigration system, or else. :D

I doubt it. Given his troubles in the past couple of weeks its clear that the Trump administration couldn't run a lemonade stand... they're in no position to tell anyone to "shape up".

-k

11 minutes ago, kimmy said:

...I doubt it. Given his troubles in the past couple of weeks its clear that the Trump administration couldn't run a lemonade stand... they're in no position to tell anyone to "shape up".

And yet, the world still beats a path to President Trump's lemonade stand, not Canada's twit prime minister.  

Next up for Trump is PM Netanyahu from Israel.   Must be very good lemonade.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

And yet, the world still beats a path to President Trump's lemonade stand, not Canada's twit prime minister.  

Next up for Trump is PM Netanyahu from Israel.   Must be very good lemonade.

Yup, he's like a rube who shows up at the circus with a big fat wallet, and all the carnies want to get to him first.

-k

13 minutes ago, kimmy said:

Yup, he's like a rube who shows up at the circus with a big fat wallet, and all the carnies want to get to him first.

That's right...because Canada's twit PM Trudeau has very little to offer besides selfies.  Trudeau went to the circus too, begging for something.

7 hours ago, kimmy said:

Yes... Sean Spicer is not a smart man. This is not news to anyone. Remember the Atlanta massacre?  Anyone? Anyone? Sean?  Orlando, Sean? Did you mean the Orlando massacre, Sean?

You do know that the Japanese Prime Minister's name is Shinzo, and not Abe, right?  "Abe" is the guy who does your taxes. Shinzo Abe is the Prime Minister of Japan.

Our Prime Minister is a fit, healthy, handsome man who can throw a nice left jab and right hook.  The President is a flabby old man whose appearance is a source of worldwide ridicule. After seeing how sad he looked standing next to Trudeau, Trump no doubt felt very jealous. I imagine he probably sent out for some new hairplugs and a fresh coat of orange paint for his face. At the rate he's aging over the past couple of months, he'll probably need a new facelift as well... perhaps he will have his face completely reupholstered with a fresh new layer of Naugahyde.

I doubt it. Given his troubles in the past couple of weeks its clear that the Trump administration couldn't run a lemonade stand... they're in no position to tell anyone to "shape up".

-k

Oh Sean Spicer! He is such a lovely man! Full of charisma and conviction. We need more like him. I am orgasmically looking forward to President Trump meeting Netanyahu. It would be a fantastic show! Shame nudists cannot participate.

7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's right...because Canada's twit PM Trudeau has very little to offer besides selfies.  Trudeau went to the circus too, begging for something.

And I expect out "twit" will easily make it through this mandate and probably at least one more. Your "knuckle dragger" will be lucky to make it to the mid terms.

8 hours ago, kimmy said:

-k

Yoo-hooo?

DID YOU HEAR ANYONE  CORRECTING HIM???  

Not even the hostile anti-Trump journalists who no doubt would've loved to show Spicer  "isn't a smart" man failed to correct that gaffe!  Just shows you, Trudeau's visit hardly blipped on their radar! :lol:  

No one's saying Trump is a handsome man!  No one is claiming he's young!  But to say that Trudeau is a handsome man......is subjective.  He may be handsome to you, and he may be beautiful to others.  I had a foreigner asked me bluntly: is your PM gay?

Depends on what an individual considers, "handsome."  He might look well-fit to you....but I find him scrawny.   Mind you, they compare him to a rock star - I find Mick Jagger scrawny, too! 

FYI -

They  call Shinzo Abe, "Abe." Shinzo is his last name.  That's how they do it in Japan.  Obviously Abe considers Trump (and his team) as friends - they are allowed to refer to him by his given name.

Name order

In Japan, like in China and Korea, the first name follows the family name. A person with the first name "Ichiro" and the family name "Suzuki" is, therefore, called "Suzuki Ichiro" rather than "Ichiro Suzuki".

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2271.html

Edited by betsy

8 hours ago, kimmy said:

...I doubt it. Given his troubles in the past couple of weeks its clear that the Trump administration couldn't run a lemonade stand... they're in no position to tell anyone to "shape up".

Our PM doesn't agree with you.  He's going to improve our immigration system.  :D

8 hours ago, kimmy said:

-k

Like Trudeau wanting to get to him first?  Which didn't happen.

Our PM was so anxious to get to him.....that he settled to be squeezed between visits of two other PMs........

............at the last minute, too!

Wait a minute - they met at around 11 am, and had the joint conference at 2 pm.  How many hours is that?

3?   After weeks of nail-biting anxiety........is that all?

Trump had given him only 3 hours of his time! Most of that time was spent on Ivanka's project for women, too!  :D 

Notice how Trump went into details about his loooooooooooooong time with Shinzo Abe. Rub-rub-rub.

If Trump could've gotten away with it - he'd just have tweeted the trade deal! No need for a meeting with Trudeau.  Obviously, the cordial greetings were for optics purpose only.   :lol:

You know what pundits are saying, why Ivanka's project?  To change the channel from that Nordstrom controversy.

So, do we get the feeling that Trudeau was used?

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, betsy said:

Like Trudeau wanting to get to him first?  Which didn't happen.

Our PM was so anxious to get to him.....that he settled to be squeezed between visits of two other PMs........

............at the last minute, too!

Trump had given him only 5 hours of his time! Most of that time was spent on Ivanka's project for women, too!  :D

And it only took a few minutes at a press conference for Trudeau to cream The Donald. Trump was so weak and his talking points so predictable. Oh well he has much more serious challenges to deal with from his own people. He'll probably head for Mara Lago and hide under his bed as his party falls further into dissaray.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

And it only took a few minutes at a press conference for Trudeau to cream The Donald. Trump was so weak and his talking points so predictable. Oh well he has much more serious challenges to deal with from his own people. He'll probably head for Mara Lago and hide under his bed as his party falls further into dissaray.

:rolleyes:

Wake up, Omni.  You're dreaming again. 

Edited by betsy

Trudeau the Twit has now fallen from grace, even in Canada.  He already has multiple ethics charges to face, and failed to follow through on campaign promises.

Trump is doing what he said he would do....another reaon Trump got a higher percentage of the popular vote.

World leaders travel long distances to visit President Trump...not Canada's twit PM.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau the Twit has now fallen from grace, even in Canada.  He already has multiple ethics charges to face, and failed to follow through on campaign promises.

Trump is doing what he said he would do....another reaon Trump got a higher percentage of the popular vote.

World leaders travel long distances to visit President Trump...not Canada's twit PM.

President Trump is a respectable president around the world. All the world leaders want to come and see him and pay their appreciation for the great job he is doing. I am orgasmically happy he is seeing Netanyahu. I am sure he will be able to persuade President Trump he will be ok with building settlement plans.

14 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump is doing what he said he would do..

So far he has shown himself off signing a bunch of big fancy papers in big fancy folders. Most of which he probably didn't understand, some of which have been shut down by the courts. And it only took him a few weeks to get stuck in the mud doing what he said he would do. But hey, probably has increased the numbers for American tv tuning in for the ongoing soap opera Trump has created. Trudeau must be having a good laugh. 

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

So far he has shown himself off signing a bunch of big fancy papers in big fancy folders. Most of which he probably didn't understand, some of which have been shut down by the courts. And it only took him a few weeks to get stuck in the mud doing what he said he would do. But hey, probably has increased the numbers for American tv tuning in for the ongoing soap opera Trump has created. Trudeau must be having a good laugh. 

Trudeau must be feeling so unloved.   Even the Canadian media is obsessed with Trump news!

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau has a minister who lied about her prior citizenship, but Trump news is still far more important in Canada.

Trump...Trump...Trump....pushing Trudeau off the front page...even in Canada.

Do you think any self respecting world leader would want to be in the type of spotlight your Donald finds himself in? I don't think so. JT was just on the front pages here regarding how well he handled Trump on his own turf as well as how he avoided the freaky handshake Trump visited on Abe. It's not all about front pages I would remind you, how you get there is important.