"Tell me the Truth" game

Altai

34 minutes ago, Altai said:

you take it as a proof of being "Muslim" when someone screems "Allahu Akbaaaaaauuuoorrrr" during a terrorism action ?

I have a feeling that if a Catholic priest went on a shooting rampage in an office building while yelling "Praise be to God!!" you would have little problem calling it a "Christian" terror attack.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I have a feeling that if a Catholic priest went on a shooting rampage in an office building while yelling "Praise be to God!!" you would have little problem calling it a "Christian" terror attack.

Look, please dont waste my time. I want to ask you questions but I dont trust you that you will leave the forum. Actually I dont trust anyone in the forum that will be honest in this issue.  

Feel free to ask me any questions, if I cant prove my answer, I promise I will leave the forum for ever. But aftr your question, its my turn to ask and you will leave if you cant prove your answer.

Okay ? This is "Altai rulet" :lol:

Edited by Altai

8 minutes ago, Altai said:

I dont trust you that you will leave the forum.

Why do any of us have to do what you say?

9 minutes ago, Altai said:

f I cant prove my answer, I promise I will leave the forum for ever.

Well, you didn't answer the question, so I guess this is goodbye!  So long, Altai.

10 minutes ago, Altai said:

This is "Altai rule

I must have missed that in the forum guidlines/rules.  But yes, you certainly do seem to be running things here.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Why do any of us have to do what you say?

Well, you didn't answer the question, so I guess this is goodbye!  So long, Altai.

I must have missed that in the forum guidlines/rules.  But yes, you certainly do seem to be running things here.

This is why you are in my ignore list. You dont behave honest. Bye.

Not a reporter but this is who you are defending

The owner of the cafeteria serving the Istanbul office of the daily Cumhuriyet was released from prison today under judicial control awaiting trial, Cumhuriyet reported. Şenol Buran was arrested last week on a charge of insulting Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, allegedly telling a police officer that he would not serve tea to Erdoğan if he visited the cafeteria, CPJ reported previously.

Edited by Ash74

4 hours ago, Altai said:

Wrong answer. Saudi Arabia is not recognized as a terror organization by any countries. Now please leave the forum for ever if you are a honest person. Or keep staying as a dishonest person. 

Nobody is going to leave the forum because you tell them to.

-k

9 hours ago, Altai said:

The question was that Is President of Turkiye using the coup attempt as an excuse to neutralize its enemies and the answer is Yes and I provided the proof. The question was not "all the arrested people are really terrorists ?" or something similar. Okay. 

Indeed.

9 hours ago, Altai said:

Wrong answer. Saudi Arabia is not recognized as a terror organization by any countries. Now please leave the forum for ever if you are a honest person. Or keep staying as a dishonest person. 

hehe! You give me more orders than my ex wife. I guess you like me. lolll

It is true that no countries has the balls to accuse A.S. of supporting terrorism. But I do. Your question was, about Canada supporting terrorists. There you go. They all do.

6 hours ago, kimmy said:

Nobody is going to leave the forum because you tell them to.

-k

LoL I didnt said such a thing. This is a game and nobody have to play the game. If you want to play, its means you accept the rules. I dont think this is such difficult to understand. 

Now I want to ask you a question. Do you accept the rules and do you promise that you will follow the rules ? :)

Just now, Altai said:

LoL I didnt said such a thing. This is a game and nobody have to play the game. If you want to play, its means you accept the rules. I dont think this is such difficult to understand. 

Now I want to ask you a question. Do you accept the rules and do you promise that you will follow the rules ? :)

Your game is retarded. Call anybody else dishonest for giving an answer you don't like and you'll be getting a holiday for insulting forum members.

-k

1 hour ago, kimmy said:

Your game is retarded. Call anybody else dishonest for giving an answer you don't like and you'll be getting a holiday for insulting forum members.

-k

LoL, do you really think that you can change my ideas by oppressing me and threatening me ? anddd I dont think that I have insulted anyone, "dishonest" is not an insult, its a behavior pattern. There is no difference between saying "your answer is dishonest" and "you are dishonest". So you called me "retard" and you also insult me. Now will you be getting a holiday ? :rolleyes:

Edited by Altai

1 minute ago, Altai said:

This is a game and nobody have to play the game. If you want to play, its means you accept the rules. 

It's an open forum, anyone can make any comment they want on any thread. They don't have to accept anything.

No, I called your topic retarded. Whether you are retarded is a question that people can decide for themselves.  You told Benz earlier that if he doesn't leave then he's dishonest. Do that again and you'll have time off to consider better ways of interacting with people.

-k

1 hour ago, kimmy said:

No, I called your topic retarded. Whether you are retarded is a question that people can decide for themselves.  You told Benz earlier that if he doesn't leave then he's dishonest. Do that again and you'll have time off to consider better ways of interacting with people.

-k

:lol: LoooL. You are dishonest Kimmy and also an hypocrite. Because "behaviours" are not independent of their owners. For example why do you call a person as "terrorist", because he performs some terror actions. Do you say that " Ohh you have bombed a bus station and this was really a quite terrorist action but dont get me wrong I dont call you a terrorist, I call your action terrorist." 

Such an idiotic claim you make. Dont get me wrong I dont call you idiot. Whether you are an idiot is a question that people can decide for themselves ^_^

Edited by Altai

3 minutes ago, Altai said:

:lol: LoooL. You are dishonest Kimmy and also an hypocrite. Because "behaviours" are not independent of their owners. For example why do you call a person as "terrorist", because he performs some terror actions. Do you say that " Ohh you have bombed a bus station and this was really a quite terrorist action but dont get me wrong I dont call you a terrorist, I call your action terrorist." 

Such an idiotic claim you make. Dont get me wrong I dont call you idiot. Whether you are an idiot is a question that people can decide for themselves ^_^

Bye bye. 

• kimmy locked this topic