UN Resolution 2334 to block Israeli settlements.

wulf42

On 26/12/2016 at 0:00 PM, Canadianjim said:

You are being silly since no believes that the PLO doesn't recognize israel. Even Israel recognizes that as stated in the Jewish news paper i linked you to. As well as official recognition from the US government.

So you can make all the excuses  you want to justify the Israeli atrocities , but the world disagrees with you.

Their charter still demands their destruction,  a fact you talk circles around rather than admit. 

On 29/12/2016 at 8:38 PM, Hudson Jones said:

Here is a quick explanation of the settlements and the problems they create. This is from MSNBC! It's rare to see these facts discussed on US television:

Bias much?

On 05/01/2017 at 7:03 AM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Because that's how the game is played.   More settlements....oh my !

Waldo?

7 hours ago, marcus said:

You can deny this momentum all you want, but it's just a matter of time.

Are you gleefully wringing your hands at the thought of the demise of your nemesis?

Edited by drummindiver

4 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Did you just state I have a strong taste for killing then edit it to make it look like I said it? While still not stating PLO calls for the destruction of Israel

What you are referring to has always been disputed as you well know with different versions of whether the old PLO's platform.. However if you want to stick to exactly what's written then I am sure you are against America trading with or  supporting Israel. Correct?

After all it against America treaty law to support or do business with a nuclear power that  has not signed the NPT. Now let's find out what kind of integrity you really have. This is your chance.

Edited by Canadianjim
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

What you are referring to has always been disputed as you well know with different versions of whether the old PLO's platform.. However if you want to stick to exactly what's written then I am sure you are against America trading with or  supporting Israel. Correct?

After all it against America treaty law to support or do business with a nuclear power that  has not signed the NPT. Now let's find out what kind of integrity you really have. This is your chance.

lol. Dude. Still. Don't even try to talk to me about integrity with the absoute lack you show.

44 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

Deny this with your antisemitism.

The text of the Palestinian National Covenant remains as it was and no changes whatsoever were made to it. This has caused it to be frozen, not annulled. The drafting of the new National Covenant remains as it was and no changes whatsoever were made to it. This has caused it to be frozen, not annulled. The drafting of the new National Covenant will take into account the extent of Israeli fulfillment of its previous and coming obligations... evil and corrupt acts are expected from the Israeli side... The fact that the PNC did not hold a special session to make changes and amendments in the text of the National Covenant at this stage... was done to defend the new Covenant from being influenced by the current Israeli dictatorship.[26][27]

3 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Deny this with your antisemitism.

The text of the Palestinian National Covenant remains as it was and no changes whatsoever were made to it. This has caused it to be frozen, not annulled. The drafting of the new National Covenant remains as it was and no changes whatsoever were made to it. This has caused it to be frozen, not annulled. The drafting of the new National Covenant will take into account the extent of Israeli fulfillment of its previous and coming obligations... evil and corrupt acts are expected from the Israeli side... The fact that the PNC did not hold a special session to make changes and amendments in the text of the National Covenant at this stage... was done to defend the new Covenant from being influenced by the current Israeli dictatorship.[26][27]

Deflection = weakness

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drummindiver said:

Then you are the weakest out there because the PLO not changing their charter was what we were talking about and what you can't admit no matter the evidence. 

You changed it to technical, debatable details ( different opinions on whether PLO recognized Israeli in their  charter) rather than intent. i simply exposed your lack of intellectual honesty when it comes to debatable technicalities.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Canadianjim said:

You changed it to technical, debatable details ( different opinions on whether PLO recognized Israeli in their  charter) rather than intent. i simply exposed your lack of intellectual honesty when it comes to debatable technicalities.

Really?  You change the goalposts as you can't stand your antisemitism being mocked. All you've done is refuse to answer a very simple question. Your lack of integrity is not in doubt.

10 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Really?  You change the goalposts as you can't stand your antisemitism being mocked. All you've done is refuse to answer a very simple question. Your lack of integrity is not in doubt.

You don't make the rules. Neither do you get to call me  an anti semite when in fact you are the one calling for  killing semites not me. I have not called for any death to any semite. Jewish or Palestinian . You on the  other hand have been very clear about your willingness to kill semites.

• Like 1

Just now, Canadianjim said:

You don't make the rules. Neither do you get to call me  an anti semite when in fact you are the one calling for  killing semites not me. I have not called for any death to any semite. Jewish or Palestinian . You on the  other hand have been very clear about your willingness to kill semites.

You tripping billies boy? Never said that,  never would.  

I will not resort to ad hom with you. Clearly you confabulate so as not admit facts.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The United States should divert all payments made annually to the UN to Israel instead...that's about $8 billion USD.   Israel can use the additional aid for more military hardware and settlements.    BDS that......

Sounds like Trump is kicking this useless antisemeric carcass to the curb

Hopefully. 

4 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Hopefully. 

5 minutes ago, drummindiver said:

Hopefully. 

9 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The United States should divert all payments made annually to the UN to Israel instead...that's about $8 billion USD.   Israel can use the additional aid for more military hardware and settlements.    BDS that......

Why to pay for Israel's free/ government paid for abortions? is it because you only support killing Jewish babies?

What terrorist? This is terrorism.

Date  Dec 27,2008 

Location Gaza ..... 

Time 11:25am..... 

Operation Cast Lead.... 

Israel starts first day of 22 days of bombing. 

First day they drop 100 1 ton bombs on the city of Gaza. No military force there , no tanks, no airplanes, no defence structure at all. 

A 1 ton bomb will take out a city block

Israel dropped 100 the  first day

Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world . Nowhere to hide . Nowhere to run 

11:25 am is important because that's the  time the morning school shift changes to the afternoon shift.

800,000 Palestinian children are on the streets at precisely that time.

Now you know what real terrorism is.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Israel uses the same bombs that Canada buys from the U.S. for UN and non-UN military missions.  

The UN likes 1 ton bombs...no UN resolutions against them.

So rather than consider the carnage caused with your countrys help, you would rather simply make yet another deflection.

Just now, Omni said:

So rather than consider the carnage caused with your countrys help, you would rather simply make yet another deflection.

No, I want to know why there is no UN resolution against U.S. foreign aid to Israel, or a strong BDS movement against American support for Israeli even as it builds more and more settlements.    C'mon Israel haters....BDS the USA if you dare !

1 hour ago, drummindiver said:

You tripping billies boy? Never said that,  never would.  

I will not resort to ad hom with you. Clearly you confabulate so as not admit facts.

Thanks for your efforts though. I may disagree with you over minor issues bit I respect your integrity. You are a straight shooter. When he was provided info clearly indicating neither Hama or the PLO will recognize Israel from me he ignored me and changed the subject like he did with you.

53 minutes ago, Omni said:

No he answered you directly so directly I do hear a kapow.

Seriously. The last thing the dude does is deflect. Lol that was funny.

On a more serious note. When trendy leftists piss on Israel for their settlements which is fair they refuse to discuss the other issues they are inter-locked with.

That is the problem, this bull crap exercise of pretending settlements are the only issue preventing peace. What crap.

Bottom line-if you think Israel will withdraw to 1967 borders and expose its people to terrorist attacks in the heart of its nation, it aint happening and that is what Obama and Kerry asked for.

Settlements are a problem and in an over-all comprehensive peace treaty yes Israelis and Palestinians will have to  exchange land and engage in population movements and exchanges but that is not happening at this time AND that is because there is not one Palestinian, not one, and not one Arab leader at this time, who dares state in public that Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state with safe defensible borders.

Until that happens and until terrorists disarm no differently than the IRA did with Britain, no peace talks, no withdrawals, just a stalemate.

Israel won't commit suicide. Much as you might want that.

12 hours ago, Omni said:

Mostly all he does is deflect. 

20 hours ago, Canadianjim said:

What terrorist? This is terrorism.

Date  Dec 27,2008 

Location Gaza ..... 

Time 11:25am..... 

Operation Cast Lead.... 

Israel starts first day of 22 days of bombing. 

First day they drop 100 1 ton bombs on the city of Gaza. No military force there , no tanks, no airplanes, no defence structure at all. 

A 1 ton bomb will take out a city block

Israel dropped 100 the  first day

Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world . Nowhere to hide . Nowhere to run 

11:25 am is important because that's the  time the morning school shift changes to the afternoon shift.

800,000 Palestinian children are on the streets at precisely that time.

Now you know what real terrorism is.

Speaking about deflections. The topic was about settlements and you decided to change the subject and deflect and make a ridiculous accusation showing

your agenda is not to discuss settlements just use the thread to name call.

Further your comments are an absolute and utter fabrication and misrepresentation to state as you did that Israel did not attack any military installations. First off Hamas is a terrorist organization not a military one and there is a huge difference. If it was military it would be a legally defined army operating under the Geneva convention for a state. Hamas is an illegal terror organization that necessarily by definition follows no laws and engages in illegal terrorist actions.

Hamas was sending in rockets and terrorists daily into Israel at the time Israel responded with legitimate self defence.Hamas not Israel deliberately chose to use its people as shields and placing them in the direct line of fire not Israel. Israel at all times tried to avoid causualties to innocent civilians but it could not sit  by and let its own innocent civilians die.

In your world Hamas does not exist and use its people as shields. In your world Israel for no reason bombs the Gaza Strip. Do yourself a favour as well, find out the difference between the Gaza  Strip and Gaza City.

This is why you have zero credibility. Zero.