Invasion of Canada

Altai

On 11/20/2016 at 6:59 AM, Altai said:

Yes and this is a kind of invasion. It seem like these people wanted a friendly help from "weird dressed foreigners with fire breathing tubes which is named gun", against an enemy who want to kick them out of their lands. French abused this request and have used it to settle in their lands in a time spread manner. First they seemed and acted like "they just want to trade and nothing else" as like recent examples of US-British-French invasions in ME and Africa. 

The french attitude in north africa was indeed a bit different. I honestly do not know why they changed their motives. Maybe they figured out that, being nice is just giving an opportunity to a worst competitor to conquere the colony. But even then, eventually they came back to their traditionnal position and recognized independence of the conquered colonies.

NO !!! According to today's understand of land ownership, you have to leave the land as soon as possible. I dont accept any kind of peace agreement anymore. You are too late.

Now, I want the land's of my relatives back !!! Its time to get your children's registration from their schools and prepare your boats and paddles for a long jurney.

Then you are going to die for trying. You definitly have no clue what is going on with the natives here. None of them are having your goals. You are just a Young teenage girl taking position in a issue you do not know much about. You are not taken seriously. But you are amusing to read. I am very admirative of the natives and very sympathic to their claims. If you really care about them, you should read more about what they have accomplished and what needs to be done. Youy must understand how much neither I, nor anyone else here do not fear your threat attemps. ;)

LoL, you and your adaptation stories. Please stop abusing science. This really disturbs me so much. You cant put your stories in front of us presenting these stories like as "facts". All of your stories are unproven scientific suggestions. I am genetically much more closer to an American native than an European's genetic similarity to them. For example, American Apaches speak a language which is from Uralic-Altaic language group of Asia.

It's not mine. I did not invent anything. It's the scientists' discoveries. It is proven, there are proofs. You are the one that is not adapted to the reality. Because you want to believe in a fairy tale story called Islam. ;) 

Who seem closer to each other ? 

A European girl, an Apache and me ???

DELETED as per poster's request

Those are the pictures of 3 beautiful girls. But the beautiful lies in the eyes of the one who sees it. I also give credit to the beauty of the soul. When you speak with someone, you can discover an angle that enhance the beauty of a wonderful person, no matter what her/his genetic says.

I have made love, sexual relations, to all possible races until now. I have encountered very nice people and I know that all humans are the same. Racism is the ugliest thing one individual can do. My current girlfriend is a Philippina. She is so beautiful. I love her soul.

You are a very beautiful woman Altaï. But when you speak with hatred, you become ungly. Lucky for you, it's something you can change. it only dépends on you. When you present us your videos about your culture, you share with us something beautiful that makes humans great. When you adopt the political positions based on hatred of other cultures, you are doing the opposite. I understand that you can get very upset by the injustice that the ones in power do. But you must understand this. The ones in power and the people, are two different things. When a leader/king/dictator sends its people to war for its own interests, it does not mean that all the people agree with him. Alot of them do not even understand the big picture. I understand your feeling. Sometimes I am very angry at the americans for all the wars and the blood they have on their hands. But it is important to understand the difference between the ones using the power and the ones that have no powers. Humans, no matter what civilizations, are capable to be very nice and foward to everyone for the common good. The bloodiest leaders are not sharing those values and they are the targets we should focus on. But that is true up to a certain point. In a democracy, when you vote for an asshole, you have to assume your choice.

I do not know if you understand what I am trying to explain you. Basically, what I am saying, we must not hate each others based on our nationality. The ones managing the powers are the ones to blame in first place. Of course we have up to a certain point, our responsability but, we can be betrayed by our own leaders. Imagine that someone, your leader becomes crazy and do something very horifying. I will not blame you or consider you as a plague that must be erased from the surface of the earth. I think you let yourself driven by hatred of the people and it is definitely not the right path.

Edited by Charles Anthony
DELETED image as per poster's request

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Altai said:

NO !!! According to today's understand of land ownership, you have to leave the land as soon as possible. I dont accept any kind of peace agreement anymore. You are too late.

Now, I want the land's of my relatives back !!! Its time to get your children's registration from their schools and prepare your boats and paddles for a long jurney.

Feel free to use the Turkish Navy to remove us.

Or at least try.

I would love to hear the response from the pentagon when all those old American warships now under a Turkish flag show up and claim the Western Hemisphere as theirs.

That should go well.

2 hours ago, Benz said:

The french attitude in north africa was indeed a bit different. I honestly do not know why they changed their motives. Maybe they figured out that, being nice is just giving an opportunity to a worst competitor to conquere the colony. But even then, eventually they came back to their traditionnal position and recognized independence of the conquered colonies.

Who said they changed their motives ? Their motives were always the same, to steal and murder. Your states are just fooling their well intentioned citizens and other countries with irrelevant excuses to invade somewhere because they need a public support to act comfortably and to justify their crimes. 

Then you are going to die for trying. You definitly have no clue what is going on with the natives here. None of them are having your goals. You are just a Young teenage girl taking position in a issue you do not know much about. You are not taken seriously. But you are amusing to read. I am very admirative of the natives and very sympathic to their claims. If you really care about them, you should read more about what they have accomplished and what needs to be done. Youy must understand how much neither I, nor anyone else here do not fear your threat attemps.

I will always defend the rights of people in my life, regardless of their back grounds. Their passive stay does not justify the invasion. They are passive because they are too weak to act, weakened by the invaders. Asian people are much more loyal to their lands when compared to other peoples in the World and they wont even accept to give you a handful of soil. Please stop inventing stories and believe in your own stories. This is soo schizophrenic. 

It's not mine. I did not invent anything. It's the scientists' discoveries. It is proven, there are proofs. You are the one that is not adapted to the reality. Because you want to believe in a fairy tale story called Islam.

Be a scientist or be a bus driver. If you make a claim, you have to prove it. There are hundreds of thousands crazy so-called scientist in the World who is abusing science to falsely backup their own interests. 

Learn the meanings and differences of proof and evidence first. Proofs have to prove something openly without any doubts while evidences may be the clues find the true path.
While I didnt mentioned anything about religions, you uncover the hatred against religions (especially Islam) within yourself at every opportunity. If you do that again, you will be ignored for ever.

Those are the pictures of 3 beautiful girls. But the beautiful lies in the eyes of the one who sees it. I also give credit to the beauty of the soul. When you speak with someone, you can discover an angle that enhance the beauty of a wonderful person, no matter what her/his genetic says.

The middle one is a male and you are even hanging out with him. 

You are a very beautiful woman Altaï. But when you speak with hatred, you become ungly. Lucky for you, it's something you can change. it only dépends on you. When you present us your videos about your culture, you share with us something beautiful that makes humans great. When you adopt the political positions based on hatred of other cultures, you are doing the opposite. I understand that you can get very upset by the injustice that the ones in power do. But you must understand this. The ones in power and the people, are two different things. When a leader/king/dictator sends its people to war for its own interests, it does not mean that all the people agree with him. Alot of them do not even understand the big picture. I understand your feeling. Sometimes I am very angry at the americans for all the wars and the blood they have on their hands. But it is important to understand the difference between the ones using the power and the ones that have no powers. Humans, no matter what civilizations, are capable to be very nice and foward to everyone for the common good. The bloodiest leaders are not sharing those values and they are the targets we should focus on. But that is true up to a certain point. In a democracy, when you vote for an asshole, you have to assume your choice.

You cant call the justice as "hatred" just because it contradicts with your interests. I wont even pity my father when it comes to justice. 

As the result of our converstation, according to my understanding of politics; you will pay huge amount of compensations to the natives and you both will live on Canada in peace and respecting each other without any failure which will be resulted in Turkish Navy's anchorage at Canada coasts.

According to today's understanding of politics; you will pay huge amount of compensations to the natives for long years and will leave Canada as soon as possible.

Choose one. 

3 hours ago, Ash74 said:

Feel free to use the Turkish Navy to remove us.

Or at least try.

I would love to hear the response from the pentagon when all those old American warships now under a Turkish flag show up and claim the Western Hemisphere as theirs.

That should go well.

This is childish.

I dont want to fight people. I am seeking for justice. 

Really ? So you have soo strong armies ? Hmm okay.

11 hours ago, Benz said:

But the beautiful lies in the eyes of the one who sees it. I also give credit to the beauty of the soul. When you speak with someone, you can discover an angle that enhance the beauty of a wonderful person, no matter what her/his genetic says.

You are a very beautiful woman Altaï. But when you speak with hatred, you become ungly. Lucky for you, it's something you can change. it only dépends on you. When you present us your videos about your culture, you share with us something beautiful that makes humans great. When you adopt the political positions based on hatred of other cultures, you are doing the opposite.

This is a truism I have learned in life too.  I have known people who would not be judged "beautiful" by most standards, but when you get to know their souls - they are kind, compassionate, forgiving, non-judgmental - they become very beautiful in my eyes.

I've also known some very good-looking people who, when they open their mouths and spout hatred and vitriol, are unkind and uncompassionate, threaten and debase others.....well, you're correct - they look very ugly indeed.

8 hours ago, Altai said:

Who said they changed their motives ? Their motives were always the same, to steal and murder. Your states are just fooling their well intentioned citizens and other countries with irrelevant excuses to invade somewhere because they need a public support to act comfortably and to justify their crimes. 

I will always defend the rights of people in my life, regardless of their back grounds. Their passive stay does not justify the invasion. They are passive because they are too weak to act, weakened by the invaders. Asian people are much more loyal to their lands when compared to other peoples in the World and they wont even accept to give you a handful of soil. Please stop inventing stories and believe in your own stories. This is soo schizophrenic. 

Be a scientist or be a bus driver. If you make a claim, you have to prove it. There are hundreds of thousands crazy so-called scientist in the World who is abusing science to falsely backup their own interests. 

Learn the meanings and differences of proof and evidence first. Proofs have to prove something openly without any doubts while evidences may be the clues find the true path.
While I didnt mentioned anything about religions, you uncover the hatred against religions (especially Islam) within yourself at every opportunity. If you do that again, you will be ignored for ever.

The middle one is a male and you are even hanging out with him. 

You cant call the justice as "hatred" just because it contradicts with your interests. I wont even pity my father when it comes to justice. 

As the result of our converstation, according to my understanding of politics; you will pay huge amount of compensations to the natives and you both will live on Canada in peace and respecting each other without any failure which will be resulted in Turkish Navy's anchorage at Canada coasts.

According to today's understanding of politics; you will pay huge amount of compensations to the natives for long years and will leave Canada as soon as possible.

Choose one. 

Your childish immature and ignorante attitude is not shining. It shows that you do not want to be respected. I lol at your Turkish navy. You will definitely not make us leave. I dare you. Come on, bring it on. The only thing you will do, is give us a good chukle. Then your time won't be totally wasted. :D 

You wanted to know what it takes to lose people's interests to discuss with you, there you go.

There's all kinds of theories about the origins of the aboriginal  native peoples in North America but Altai's theory they are akin to Turks is new to me.

The bones of aboriginal peoples have been dated back 12,000 years or so.

Now scientists do claim the Ice Age began about 100,000 years ago (before Altai was born cuz no offence Altai you look very young, I'd say maybe 1,000 years old but no way you are 100,000).

With that ice of course North America would have been connected to Asia and movement from Asia to North America happened long before the Europeans came to Canada and the ice melted.

If we go by the human bones found in Canada as I said the oldest are about 12,000 years.

Scientists also state the Yukon was not affected by the ice age and wasfirst inhabited over 30,000 years ago.

Main stream science contends ice covered most of Canada up to 10,000 years  and so any native peoples did not live in Canada until that period.

So the most common theory is hunters from Mongolia and Siberia came across the Bering Strait through a 1,000 kilometre passage way between the 2 continens after the glaciers retreated (8,000 years ago) towards the North Pole.

Most argue these  Mongolian peoples  have long been considered the original Amerindians.

However what screws up the above theory a bit is the fact that native peoples had over 53 identified distinct languages without linguistic links. Also adding to the confusion is dna testing that shows NO relation genetically between certain aboriginal peoples. Some findings of native settlements showed through dna testing no trace back to Siberians or Mongolians. Some now argue as well that the connection between Asia to North America via the Bering Straight was only possible 14,000 years ago not 12,000 years ago. Some argue that there is evidence on the North side of the continent there may have been visitors from abroad as long as 17,000 years ago.

There's also the theory some of us remember raised when we were kids because of the "Kon Tiki" expedition that claims people could have sailed across the Pacific Ocean from Polynesia and, landed  in South America and human human skeletons dating back 15,000 years were found in Chile.

Then in 1996 there was the finding of the  "Kennewick Man" (no he was not Turkish) on the banks of the Columbia River in Washington State, and his skeleton was believed to be 9,000 years old and his  elongated skull and narrow face did  not match the traditional aboriginal face or what I can see of the young Godess known as Altai..He would have been a tad uglier-actually kidding aside he remssembled a Polynesian or some say an aboriginal Japanese person from the Island of Hokkaido.

According to American archaeologist Dennis Stanford, its features are closer to those of the inhabitants of Southeast Asia or Polynesia, or the aboriginal Japanese from the island of Hokkaido.

There's now been sitings all over the place of ancient humans not ressembling or dna linked to Siberia or Mongolia.

Thereis even a theory now suggestubf genetic similarities between certain Amerindian groups and the Solutreans, who originated in Europe, notably in Spain, Portugal, and the South of France with the belief that the Solutreans could have sailed along the edge of the glacier that once covered the North Atlantic in small animal skin boats and colonized part of the Americas some 18,000 years before Christopher Columbus and also prior to the possible use of the Siberia-Alaska land bridge by Asians (their arrival is estimated at around 13,500 years ago).

Now my source for all the above is a summary of an article at :https://slmc.uottawa.ca/?q=origins_native_peoples I just re-wrote it deleting some parts but its all directly from that site.

The point is it appears our native peoples probably come from Siberia, Mongolia, Plynedia, Japan, Europe.

I have yet to see once piece of evidence suggesting they are from Turkey.

Also its a red herring issue because regardless of where native peoples originally came from it doesn't matter. The fact is they were here before the Europeans came and no one argues that.

Like all lands all across the globe, peoples travelled and travel and come and go and over the years, decades, centuries, thousands of years, tens of thousands of years, people come and go as do their religions, societies, cultures as we evolve.

Many believe when North America and South America were connected and all the land of earth was connected civilization started roughly where South Africa is and where Iran-Iraq is.

However the fact is our dna is a mystery we are only beginning to learn to decipher.

The reality is you go far back enough everyone is related and thank God our gene pool is large because otherwise we'd have inbreeding and when inbreeding happens we get royalty.

13 hours ago, Benz said:

You are a very beautiful woman Altaï. But when you speak with hatred, you become ugly. Lucky for you, it's something you can change.

I agree with Benz. I also do not believe you are intentionally hateful just at a stage of your life where our perspective is different than say someone like me at 60  who no longer sees what you see.

For example when you show me those 3 pictures, I don't define any by their secondary characteristics, i.e., lip size, nose structure, hair texture, skin tone or colourbecause I have learned dna shows such characertistics are meaningless. A coal black man and a snow white man who look completely different can have more in common with their dna then two snow white men or two coal black men. DNA and modern genetics has proved skin colour, head shape, nose structure, those are all secondary characteristics but can be misleading as to determining the true origins of the people with these traits.

Ironically Altai in Canada you could look Mexican, Latino-Central American, Indian, Pakistani, mulatto (half black half white), Jewish, Arabic, Native American, Metis, virtually any human on this planet other than a Turk. The face you present transcends any one type.

The only thing I would say about the face is it looks feminine. In this day and age for all I  know it is the face of a guy. Nothing would surprise me. I also take pictures with a grain of salt. In this day and age people pass off certain pictures as being their own. I mean for all I know Altai you weigh 500 pounds, have acne, and no teeth. There is no way of knowing who is in any of the photos.

Also its interesting but I agree with native peoples that eyes are the windows to the soul of each person. If that is the case your eyes show no differently than what they show in my daughters-someone with a strong will. That's a good thing even if what you say at times sounds naïve or too simplistic.

However your face is not the issue nor is your ancestry. The topic is about how people came to Canada and the Americas. Yes Europeans, i.e., British, French, Spanish committed bad things and then later white settlers did as well. But as one poster said native peoples also engaged in war with one another at times.

Humans can be ugly. What we call racism is in fact pack animal primal behaviour. Humans are pack animals like all apes are. We are apes, specifically homo-sapiens a type of ape. As such we travel in packs with Alpha males and we attack other packs and fight for the females and land, food sources, water.

As we evolve we have to learn to repress our primal instincts and behaviours if were are to transcend or grow past primate or primal behaviour.

We haven't done that yet. Our Alpha males still go around pissing on territory to mark it and kill other packs.

Ironically we created religion to teach us how to repress our primal instincts so we could rise to a higher level of civil interaction buyt the same religion has been used to justify rape, war, hatred, all the primal instincts it was designed to control.

It comes down to ALL humans not just some have tendencies, traits, characteristics that make us all equally as bad or god depending on what you want to see. If you choose to see certain peoples as evil and others as good, then that is of course what you shall see.

Me all I see are apes. Some people see pictures of attractive young women, I see young female apes.

Then again I watched a lot of National Geographic documentaries as a child and was heavily influenced by Jane Goudall a very famous female ape who you should read up about. Her theories are probably more important and accurate than certain ones being advanced about bad white apes.

16 minutes ago, Rue said:

I don't define any by their secondary characteristics, i.e., lip size, nose structure, hair texture, skin tone or colourbecause I have learned dna shows such characertistics are meaningless. A coal black man and a snow white man who look completely different can have more in common with their dna then two snow white men or two coal black men. DNA and modern genetics has proved skin colour, head shape, nose structure, those are all secondary characteristics but can be misleading as to determining the true origins of the people with these traits.

Very true.

I am awaiting my DNA results.  I'm excited to see them.  I don't look like anyone in my family except my paternal grandmother, and we both look like her mother, so I'm expecting to see Romanian/Czech results.  My family is all very tall and blond.  I'm shorter and darker.  No one else in my family has curly hair, except my children got the curly gene from me.  My maternal grandfather used to tease me that I was living proof that "there is a ni**er in every family's woodpile"......:blink:  (His racism and prejudice died with him, thank the Goddess.)

Bogus: and here's why.

A large % old stock Canadians you deride as white invaders have some native heritage...1/4...1/8...whatever. Especially out West and in the North. Not a lot of white women in Canada until later-on in the ol' history books. 

12 hours ago, Altai said:

Choose one. 

Is it just Canada you will be sending your fleet after or the U.S as well?

11 hours ago, Altai said:

This is childish.

I dont want to fight people. I am seeking for justice. 

Really ? So you have soo strong armies ? Hmm okay.

Which is it?

Are you sending the Turkish fleet or not?

What is childish is thinking Hundreds of millions of people are going to pack up and go back to Europe or Asia.

51 minutes ago, Ash74 said:

Is it just Canada you will be sending your fleet after or the U.S as well?

Which is it?

Are you sending the Turkish fleet or not?

What is childish is thinking Hundreds of millions of people are going to pack up and go back to Europe or Asia.

Yes we will send our army everywhere in the World to ensure justice. Its your problem to solve how you are going to carry millions of people to somewhere in Europe. You should have think about it before breeding like squirrels on someomes' lands which is not belong to you.

12 minutes ago, Altai said:

Yes we will send our army everywhere in the World to ensure justice. Its your problem to solve how you are going to carry millions of people to somewhere in Europe. You should have think about it before breeding like squirrels on someomes' lands which is not belong to you.

The Turkish navy is about three times stronger than the Canadian navy. The U.S navy would be a much bigger problem. Now sending your army across North America would be a chore. Plus removing the population will be a logistics nightmare. Unless you go pull that ethnic cleansing kick again

1 hour ago, Altai said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Ash74 said:

The Turkish navy is about three times stronger than the Canadian navy.

Yes they should learn to wash more often.

Now before I stray can someone tell Altai not all white Canadians are evil just like not all Turks are  evil.

Its kind of fun listening to Altai point a righteous finger at Canada while she is in complete denial about her beloved

Ottoman Empire.. Yep there's a country with no history of invasions and oppression of native peoples.

Also for the record I do not breed like a squirrel. They engage in different foreplay. They have no clue who Barry White is.

Edited by Rue

6 minutes ago, Wilber said:

Altai. Not all Canadians are evil. Come for a visit, you might like us.

Yes, come to our nation. We don't have nearly as many reporters in jail.

Be sure to tell everybody to get off YOUR land.

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

Altai. Not all Canadians are evil. Come for a visit, you might like us.

I didnt say such a thing. How do you get such a meaning from my posts ? Even I sympathize with Canadians because of their gentleness which I have witnessed before. The issue I am talking about have nothing directly with people. Its mostly about state politics. 

Just now, Altai said:

I didnt say such a thing. How do you get such a meaning from my posts ? Even I sympathize with Canadians because of their gentleness which I have witnessed before. The issue I am talking about have nothing directly with people. Its mostly about state politics. 

There is no issue. The relationship this country has with its FN is an ongoing process but this country and the people in it aren't going anywhere.