Ottawa man beaten to death by police

We've seen the rest of them coverup for the misdeeds.

You do the math.

I don't have to. I would never blame one member of a group for something another member did. Hell, think of all the suicide bombers we'd have to avoid.

Would you blame the ones standing around not stopping one from killing someone?

You are admitting that Muslims are suicide bombers.

Thank you.

Just kidding. I would never try and avoid an argument in that manner.

Then answer the question:

"Would you blame the ones standing around not stopping one from killing someone?'

But of course. Why would I not? What does that have to do with all the police who weren't there?

I said "some police are pigs".

The rest get a chance to tell the truth about cover ups.

I'm not hearing them ...

No, you said this. I would never comment on a statement that uses the word "some". I know lots of groups that have "some" right bastards among them.

Now we know we can't trust police to tell the truth. We've seen the evidence.

So since we've seen so many Black men lying, killing, robbing and raping we should not trust Black men?

Well, a little more broadly, the correct question would be "since we've seen so many people lying, killing, robbing and raping we should not trust people"? And the answer is yes, you should not trust people until they individually have demonstrated their trustworthiness.

Well, a little more broadly, the correct question would be "since we've seen so many people lying, killing, robbing and raping we should not trust people"? And the answer is yes, you should not trust people until they individually have demonstrated their trustworthiness.

Some kind of multiple choice test, then?

I know, Survey Monkey!

Edited by bcsapper

No, you said this. I would never comment on a statement that uses the word "some". I know lots of groups that have "some" right bastards among them.

And the rest of the police either lie to cover for the bastards, or keep their mouthes shut.

So they are all implicated.

And the rest of the police either lie to cover for the bastards, or keep their mouthes shut.

So they are all implicated.

Okay. Like I said earlier. You are okay with applying statements to the entire group. I'm not. I prefer to judge people by what they do. Not what someone who looks like them does.

Edited by bcsapper

Okay. Like I said earlier. You are okay with applying statements to the entire group. I'm not. I prefer to judge people by what they do. Not what someone who looks like them does.

If the police don't want to all be lumped with the 'bad apples',

they have to start telling the truth about them publicly.

Public trust can never be taken for granted.

Without it all officers are at risk.

Videos showing that officers are lying, killing unnecessarily ... people speaking out ...

This is the new reality the police have to address.

Denial is foolish.

Cover ups ... 'the blue wall'... just not good enough anymore.

Public trust requires truth.

It's part of justice, you know.

That's what we pay them for.

If the police don't want to all be lumped with the 'bad apples',

they have to start telling the truth about them publicly.

Public trust can never be taken for granted.

Without it all officers are at risk.

Videos showing that officers are lying, killing unnecessarily ... people speaking out ...

This is the new reality the police have to address.

Denial is foolish.

Cover ups ... 'the blue wall'... just not good enough anymore.

Public trust requires truth.

It's part of justice, you know.

That's what we pay them for.

Hey, whatever you say. We've established that I disagree, but what the hell, you don't need my permission.

The first one is a pig for not stopping the second one. Apparently there were three more who witnessed it. Then there was the pig from the union who defended what happened by demonizing their victim.

So I take it that eyeball or jacee would not,under any circumstances,call the police for help?

There are apparently other victims in the coffee shop,or is that irrelevant to you?

So I take it that eyeball or jacee would not,under any circumstances,call the police for help?

There are apparently other victims in the coffee shop,or is that irrelevant to you?

I might call the police for help but probably only if I thought I couldn't handle the situation myself. Cops are only for the last ditch now AFAIC. I don't want their thuggery on my conscience thanks.

I might call the police for help but probably only if I thought I couldn't handle the situation myself. Cops are only for the last ditch now AFAIC. I don't want their thuggery on my conscience thanks.

Good. It will make more cops available for the rest of us who still believe that their primary objective is not to beat us to death.

That is what I pay them for.

The cops beat an autistic man to death for them.

Do you think they're happy about that?

Maybe instead of standing there watching him get beat to death, the other cops should have done what we pay them for and arrested the murdering thugs!

An autistic man? Link please.

They said 'mental illness' or 'mental health issues' from the beginning. It's still a bit unclear yet, but I saw references to autism today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/sarah-beech/police-brutality-black-lives_b_11201636.html

Black

Muslim

Autistic

Oooo ... triple takedown!

Just how thug cops like their victims.

Just !#%&+@!! sickening!

A quote from a musician:

If there actually ARE any 'good' cops out there ... let's see them prove it by arresting these racist, roid-raging neanderthal pieces of shit!

I second that.