America under President Trump

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

And it was already pointed out to you that Trump did nothing by someone who was actually there.

Again, it was reported that Trump did intervene in the incident by the New York Post at the time. So, are you now going to tell me that the New York Post was lying about Trump? What a shocker if that were the case. The MSM does not lie, do they? Ha-ha.  

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

Would the Huffington Post be good enough for you? 

I will take the Rightedition of the Huffy Puffy Post any day. The Huff Puff Post is only good for people who also like to read Mad magazine or like to watch stunned Colbert. I will bet that you can get a lot of nasty reporting about Trump in that rag. But then again what else can be expected from those fake and phony liberal actors and activist losers that work for that rag. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Again, it was reported that Trump did intervene in the incident by the New York Post at the time. So, are you now going to tell me that the New York Post was lying about Trump? What a shocker if that were the case. The MSM does not lie, do they? Ha-ha.  

Was he using his "bone spurs" for his intervention again? Ha-ha.

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump has been caught in something over 2000 lies since his inauguration. I find bragging about sexual assault is rather nasty for starters.

Oh sure and Hillary and Obama and Comey would never tell a lie, right? Dream on, fella. They have already been proven to be liars. Watch FOX news and get the real news and  info. 

So what do you find so nasty about Trump that bothers you? Please expose some of the real bad ass nasty things that he has done. Real bad ass stuff now. I am waiting. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will take the Rightedition of the Huffy Puffy Post any day. The Huff Puff Post is only good for people who also like to read Mad magazine or like to watch stunned Colbert. I will bet that you can get a lot of nasty reporting about Trump in that rag. But then again what else can be expected from those fake and phony liberal actors and activist losers that work for that rag. 

I think we pretty much know the type of places where you get your news.

Just now, taxme said:

Oh sure and Hillary and Obama and Comey would never tell a lie, right? Dream on, fella. They have already been proven to be liars. Watch FOX news and get the real news and  info. 

So what do you find so nasty about Trump that bothers you? Please expose some of the real bad ass nasty things that he has done. Real bad ass stuff now. I am waiting. 

I already told you, sexual assault is illegal, and bragging about sexual assault is disgusting, and speaks loudly of his character, or lack thereof. 

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

MSM = No credibility anymore...gone.

Especially that CNN and MSNBC. They are the biggest spreaders of BS. Those liars that work for those two useless outfits are nothing more than a bunch of paid liberal actors and activists journalist supporters of the democratic swamp. They are nothing more than a disgrace to the news profession. I wish that Trump had the power to be able to "fire" them all. 

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Was he using his "bone spurs" for his intervention again? Ha-ha.

I heard that Trump did take out the mugger with a good kick from the bone spur that he has on his right foot. Kick, whack, boom down went the mugger. Oh Trump, you are my hero. ;)

Trump is currently holding a WH meeting with lawmakers discussing gun law amendments et al. Whenever the conversation comes back to him he heads down the road of blaming  everything on mental health and the best protection is more guns. I suppose LaPierre dictated his responses to him, and so we can see this will likely just blow over and nothing will change. and soon bang, bang, more dead students. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

I heard that Trump did take out the mugger with a good kick from the bone spur that he has on his right foot. Kick, whack, boom down went the mugger. Oh Trump, you are my hero. ;)

I heard Trump thinks he can go up to women and grab them by their genitals becase simply because I guess HE thinks he's a star. But, unlike yours, what I heard came from a reliable source.......Trump's own mouth. And that's disgusting.

I already told you, sexual assault is illegal, and bragging about sexual assault is disgusting, and speaks loudly of his character, or lack thereof. 

Prove those sexual assault allegations? Has Trump been charged on anything yet? C'mon, don't just talk do the walk. Most every man on earth has at one time or another bragged about his sexual dealings and encounters with some female. It's a man thing. If Trump did, so what? Who cares? I don't. As far as we know Trump never raped any woman. Even some women will brag when they get together and will talk about men and sex, and some who may have sexually assaulted a man. It does happen you know. 

Billy Clinton was disgusting. Even as the president of the USA it was well known to have had many sexual encounters with inturns and other women while married. Are you going to dispute that now? Hillary said nothing. That alone speaks loudly of both their their characters or lack thereof. But hey. 

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

Trump is currently holding a WH meeting with lawmakers discussing gun law amendments et al. Whenever the conversation comes back to him he heads down the road of blaming  everything on mental health and the best protection is more guns. I suppose LaPierre dictated his responses to him, and so we can see this will likely just blow over and nothing will change. and soon bang, bang, more dead students. 

What is needed is better security at schools. Check students entering schools with metal detectors for weapons. Bullet proof windows. Lock all doors after students are in their classrooms. No one is allowed in after the doors are locked. Hire a military veteran and have him/her sit in a room monitoring the outside with cameras. I believe this would go a long way to help stop the killing of innocent students. Maybe allow the principal of the school to bear arms as a back up just in case someone did get in. Works for me. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

What is needed is better security at schools. Check students entering schools with metal detectors for weapons. Bullet proof windows. Lock all doors after students are in their classrooms. No one is allowed in after the doors are locked. Hire a military veteran and have him/her sit in a room monitoring the outside with cameras. I believe this would go a long way to help stop the killing of innocent students. Maybe allow the principal of the school to bear arms as a back up just in case someone did get in. Works for me. 

You forgot the barbed wire, towers, and searchlights.

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

Prove those sexual assault allegations? Has Trump been charged on anything yet? C'mon, don't just talk do the walk. Most every man on earth has at one time or another bragged about his sexual dealings and encounters with some female. It's a man thing. If Trump did, so what? Who cares? I don't. As far as we know Trump never raped any woman. Even some women will brag when they get together and will talk about men and sex, and some who may have sexually assaulted a man. It does happen you know. 

Billy Clinton was disgusting. Even as the president of the USA it was well known to have had many sexual encounters with inturns and other women while married. Are you going to dispute that now? Hillary said nothing. That alone speaks loudly of both their their characters or lack thereof. But hey. 

First of all you do not speak for "most every man on earth", and thank god for that. I am one of those men and I don't brag about sexual encounters. That is and has always been between me and her. Second of all you need a bit of linguistic guidance, a sexual encounter is not the same as assault as you seem to think. Perhaps that lack of understanding is why you don't care. And third of all it will be up to the numerous women who have suits against him for sexual misconduct/assault to prove their cases when they get to court. 

• Thanks 1

I heard Trump thinks he can go up to women and grab them by their genitals becase simply because I guess HE thinks he's a star. But, unlike yours, what I heard came from a reliable source.......Trump's own mouth. And that's disgusting.

Again, men like to brag or have fun laughing and talking about women and sex. So do women also. It is harmless talk. I have said many things myself in the past about women and sex among my male friends. I was no angel. So what? Too bad that you did not get anything I ever said on tape. Now you would really have something to talk about. Go find something else to whine about.

Also, I am tired of people who cannot wait to start their day off by trying to find or hear something else being said bad about Trump. If that is all one lives for, then they don't have much of a life, now do they? Constantly talking about Trump day in and night out shows to me that person does not have a real life. Personally, it would appear to me that some here do not have a life. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Again, men like to brag or have fun laughing and talking about women and sex. So do women also. It is harmless talk. I have said many things myself in the past about women and sex among my male friends. I was no angel. So what? Too bad that you did not get anything I ever said on tape. Now you would really have something to talk about. Go find something else to whine about.

Also, I am tired of people who cannot wait to start their day off by trying to find or hear something else being said bad about Trump. If that is all one lives for, then they don't have much of a life, now do they? Constantly talking about Trump day in and night out shows to me that person does not have a real life. Personally, it would appear to me that some here do not have a life. Just saying. 

I think you just indicted yourself. Just saying.

8 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Spring is a lovey time of year, the flowers start to bud but we may get the occasional snowflake landing in buttercups.

Always running away from real questions asked of you. So you cannot find anything really bad about Trump, eh? Geez, too bad for you. I thought that by the way you keep talking about Trump that you could find a couple of things. But I have been disappointed by you again. Aw well. just another tick on my sheet for me and so far none for you.

Get cracking will you. I crave liberal challengers. They make my day. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

I think you just indicted yourself. Just saying.

No, you got it all wrong again. I am only here to counter all the lies being told about Trump. When the Trump haters decide to quit coming here and stop with the spreading of the bull about Trump then I will quit replying here also. I am not going to tolerate all the lies that are being spread around about Trump.

And when I ask members like you to back up those lies you come back with the flower song. Really. Now I believe in trolls. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Always running away from real questions asked of you. So you cannot find anything really bad about Trump, eh? Geez, too bad for you. I thought that by the way you keep talking about Trump that you could find a couple of things. But I have been disappointed by you again. Aw well. just another tick on my sheet for me and so far none for you.

Get cracking will you. I crave liberal challengers. They make my day. :D

So far you've failed to meet any of the challenges so perhaps it's you should get cracking. Or on second thought don't bother. We've had enough reportage from faux and, ha ha, rightedition for now.

17 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

You forgot the barbed wire, towers, and searchlights.

I don't think that we have to go that far. But those mentioned above are needed on the Mexican border to keep out all those criminal illegals like the gangs from MS13 that keep entering America and creating havoc and chaos for the American people thanks to Obama and Hillary and Soros. I would much prefer to have more honest and hard working Europeans entering America legally then having those scumbag killers in the country entering illegally. This can be attributed to the fact that Obama and Hillary opened up the gates for that ilk. 

But besides that, you cannot even come back with a plan of your own as to how to save the children. Can you offer anything about anything at all besides trying to be funny? Just wondering. 

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

So far you've failed to meet any of the challenges so perhaps it's you should get cracking. Or on second thought don't bother. We've had enough reportage from faux and, ha ha, rightedition for now.

So far you have failed to come up with anything on Trump. I guess it was just all lies, eh?  I am still waiting for Trump to be impeached, something you have been predicting since Trump became President. It is going to be a long seven more years for you to have to suffer thru. 

Well, to be honest, I think that some of us have had enough reporting from you and those well paid liberal actors and activists that work for CNN and MSNBC. It is time for those losers to get over their loss of the election. Any idea as to when Blitzer is going to retire. That old fart should have retired decades ago and done the American people a favor. Tee-hee.