Israeli War Crimes

Big Guy

Minister Dion has just announced a change in Canadian foreign policy. It is now a policy of "Responsible Conviction". This new policy means serious engagement with Russia and Iran as well as a review of our relationship with other countries. I hope this means a Canadian reversal of present policy towards Israel where Canada re-establishes itself as a neutral observer.

"Since the classic concept of the honest broker is now too often confused with moral relativism or the lack of strong convictions, I prefer to say that Canada must be a fair-minded and determined peace builder."

I trust that this means that Canada will no longer turn a blind eye towards Israeli land grabs and the persecution of Palestinians. Well done Minister Dion.

This must be the in between phase which will result in condemnation of Israeli domestic and foreign policy.

Edited by Big Guy

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it appears official that the Israelis do not consider murder a crime:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/israeli-soldier-released-open-detention-160401131931089.html

An Israeli soldier who shot dead a wounded Palestinian as he lay on the ground was released to "open detention" at a military base on Friday while judges decide whether to charge him with manslaughter. The soldier had been incarcerated since last week when he was caught on video calmly walking up to the incapacitated Palestinian man - Abed al-Fattah Yusri al-Sharif - and shooting him in the head at point-blank range.

The United Nations said this week that video of the incident showed all the signs of an extrajudicial killing.

When is the UN going to convene a war crimes court to investigate the Israeli and terrorist actions in the Middle East?

If Canada is going to reengage the UN, then we should be in the forefront demanding such a court.

Oh look never heard that Zionist cabal reference by"you" before, "taxme". Say now Zionist cabal you say. Say what a novel concept. So what does thishave to do with war crimes himmm? Do you intend to discuss any Israeli policy?

The word zionist seems to be what the internet is using also when they want to refer to the elite cabal. Many countries in the United Nations have accused Israel of committing crimes against humanity. I didn't make that up, they said that. Israel does not respect the principle or purpose of the UN Charter nor the Universal Declaration of Human Rights according to what the President of Bolivia Evo Morales said back in 2014.

I know that in some peoples minds Israel can do no wrong, but there are many out there who have a different opinion and point of view about that. But I suppose to some they should not have that right, uhmm? Israel is the pampered pooch of the world, and no western leader would dare to challenge otherwise, if they do not want to see their political careers go down the tubes. I have yet to hear any politician in America or Canada say anything less flattering about Israel. They all say that they stand with Israel no matter what Israel does. If that does not tell you something, what will?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/04/israeli-soldier-released-open-detention-160401131931089.html

An Israeli soldier who shot dead a wounded Palestinian as he lay on the ground was released to "open detention" at a military base on Friday while judges decide whether to charge him with manslaughter. The soldier had been incarcerated since last week when he was caught on video calmly walking up to the incapacitated Palestinian man - Abed al-Fattah Yusri al-Sharif - and shooting him in the head at point-blank range.

The United Nations said this week that video of the incident showed all the signs of an extrajudicial killing.

When is the UN going to convene a war crimes court to investigate the Israeli and terrorist actions in the Middle East?

If Canada is going to reengage the UN, then we should be in the forefront demanding such a court.

Our politicians know where they get their bread and butter from. They are just as complicit as Israel is for not saying a word about this murder. Our politicians are nothing but a bunch of politically correct cowards who would never utter a bad word against Israel, no matter what they do. No matter what the media may say about the Palestinians, they are not all at fault here.

Imagine if a Palestinian had done the same thing to an Israeli citizen on TV? Our cowardly media would find the words to condemn them. No problem there. The media in this country is not a free one but a controlled one. There is no freedom of the press in Canada. But hey, that is how the world works for now. Maybe that might change one day.

A classic example of anti Semitism, i.e., 1-attacking all Jews and referring to all Jews in a negative context; ii-holding all Jews culpable for the thoughts of one Jew; iii-using the pretext of criticizing Israeli state policy to stereotype all Jews as being negative can be seen in post 42 where Slick concludes with the slur; " Is anyone worried that Jewish words and acts we tolerate or excuse will nullify our condemnation of those by Muslims."

Sick debases this debate to an attack on Jews. His comments are about Jews as an entire people and in defining them all negatively and holding all Jews culpable for what he thinks are bad policies.

He couldn't have done a better job showcasing bigotry against Jews and he phrases it so argue if you the audience don't smeer all Jews and blame them when you want to criticize the individual action of an Israeli or an Israeli government polcy, it will prevent you from being able to smeer all Muslims the same way.

Not only does he present a scenario that argues you should engage in anti Semitism and bigoted hateful stereotyping of all Jews, but then says, dot hat so you can do the same against Muslims.

Ah I love this thread. It provides such in depth and well thought out analysis of a conflict. Jews are poo. Call them poo heads otherwise you won't be able to call Muslims poo poo heads.

Hey thanks Slick.

By the way Slick, taking a clearly bigoted and idiotic statement of a Rabbia out of its context to smeer not just all Israelis but all Jews, its old.Its been going on for over 4,000 years. Your using Israel as a pretext to smeer all Jews doesn't hide what it is.

I think ones needs to listen to Brother Nathaniel(jewish)and what he has to say about Israel and zionism. The Bro seems to have no problem in trying to explain to we the people as to waht appears to be going on in this crazy world of ours. He does bring up some interesting topics worth discussing here.

Oh look never heard that Zionist cabal reference by"you" before, "taxme". Say now Zionist cabal you say. Say what a novel concept. So what does thishave to do with war crimes himmm? Do you intend to discuss any Israeli policy?

Try listening to Brother Nathaniel on Youtube. This is where I can safely say that I get all of my information about that wonderful democratic country called Israel. Challenge him, not me. I will bet that you will have a battle on your hands, and that you will lose. Israel cannot hide it's guilt anymore.

The word zionist seems to be what the internet is using also when they want to refer to the elite cabal. Many countries in the United Nations have accused Israel of committing crimes against humanity. I didn't make that up, they said that. Israel does not respect the principle or purpose of the UN Charter nor the Universal Declaration of Human Rights according to what the President of Bolivia Evo Morales said back in 2014.

I know that in some peoples minds Israel can do no wrong, but there are many out there who have a different opinion and point of view about that. But I suppose to some they should not have that right, uhmm? Israel is the pampered pooch of the world, and no western leader would dare to challenge otherwise, if they do not want to see their political careers go down the tubes. I have yet to hear any politician in America or Canada say anything less flattering about Israel. They all say that they stand with Israel no matter what Israel does. If that does not tell you something, what will?

So you use the word Cabal because you parrot is that it.

Yah got it monkey see monkey do. Thanks for that answer.

I never suggested you made up anything by the way. I challenged your use of the word cabal which you clearly do not understand. Israel is not an elite cabal but hey I suppose in your fantasy world it would be.

When you discuss Palestinian and Muslim terrorism using the same attention as you do Israel I will take you seriously. Until then you are just another shrill who comes on this board and will only notice immorality if it has to do with Israel-that is my issue with you.

I do not think for a second you give a damn about Palestinians either.

Edited by Rue

Try listening to Brother Nathaniel on Youtube. This is where I can safely say that I get all of my information about that wonderful democratic country called Israel. Challenge him, not me. I will bet that you will have a battle on your hands, and that you will lose. Israel cannot hide it's guilt anymore.

Got it. So you are a mindless parrot for Brother Nathaniel and you now want to hide behind him. Tell you what you tell Brother Nathaniel Brother Rue says he's full of crap. Bye now.

Yah and you'll be in the forefront demanding such a court investigate Iranian, Palestinian, Lebanse, Syrian, Iraqi, Sudanese, Saudi Arabian, Yemeni, Turkish, Chinese, Russian, Indonesian, Libyan, Nigerian, terrorist actions.

Oh wait I forgot, you only notice Israel.

Edited by Rue

The word zionist seems to be what the internet is using also when they want to refer to the elite cabal. Many countries in the United Nations have accused Israel of committing crimes against humanity.

There are only about 20 full democracies in the world. The United Nations has 193 member countries.

You have to bear that in mind any time you consider declarations or pronouncements from the UN. You are speaking mainly of countries led by dictators and autocrats which have little or no respect for human rights themselves. Why, then, do you suppose they would have such an interest in Israel and what it does? Is Israel a worse violator of human rights than the 173 non democracies? Nope. It's not even close to being close. In fact most of the worst violators are Muslim countries. There are 57 members of the Islamic block in the UN (None is democratic and none has a free court system), and they are able to wield a disproportionate influence because some of them have a huge amount of money and are more than willing to buy the votes of small, poor countries which don't care one way or another about the Arab/Israeli conflict.

I didn't make that up, they said that. Israel does not respect the principle or purpose of the UN Charter nor the Universal Declaration of Human Rights according to what the President of Bolivia Evo Morales said back in 2014.

And yet the same man has made a great deal of effort to befriend China and invite them into Bolivia to work with his govenrment and to exploit its natural resources. China executes more people than anywhere on earth, has no human rights to speak of, and has vast slave-labour prisons. He has also cultivated Iran as a friend, the world's second most prolific execution regime, and another nation with zero human rights. So Morales pronouncements can be understood to be hypocritical at best, and most likely influenced by Iran.

I know that in some peoples minds Israel can do no wrong, but there are many out there who have a different opinion and point of view about that. But I suppose to some they should not have that right, uhmm?

In fact, no one has said either of those things. But much of the criticism of Israel is wildly out of context and grossly unfair, and a reasonable person would question the motivation of those who make it their business to do so again and again and again for no known reason. Certainly people who declare themselves as hating Israel for their human rights abuses and yet express admiration for nations which clearly are worse human rights violators are lying. This gives rise to the understandable belief they simply hate Jews.

Israel is the pampered pooch of the world, and no western leader would dare to challenge otherwise, if they do not want to see their political careers go down the tubes. I have yet to hear any politician in America or Canada say anything less flattering about Israel. They all say that they stand with Israel no matter what Israel does. If that does not tell you something, what will?

Israel is the world's most reviled nation, and criticized and condemned more often by the United Nations than anyone else by an enormous margin. The UN's so-called Human Rights committee has condemned Israel more often than it has all the rest of the world combined. It is also often criticized by western countries, including the United States. In short, all that tells me is your statement is drivel.

I think ones needs to listen to Brother Nathaniel(jewish)and what he has to say about Israel and zionism. The Bro seems to have no problem in trying to explain to we the people as to waht appears to be going on in this crazy world of ours. He does bring up some interesting topics worth discussing here.

Perhaps he developed them during his time in various mental institutions. He is not really a monk, by the way. He has simply assumed that title for himself.

t describes Kapner as a homeless man living in a green Buick at Brookline, Massachusetts, where he would attend the Young Israel synagogue in a bright yarmulke and behave in an eccentric manner. Eventually because of his behaviour he was made unwelcome and was quoted as saying "I've been excommunicated. It's the worst thing that can happen to a Jew."[9] He was committed to a hospital

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner

Edited by Argus

Our politicians know where they get their bread and butter from.

What does that even mean? Given the law about contributions to federal political parties your insinuation they are after Jewish money is ludicrous. Any suggestion they are after Jewish votes ignores the fact there are more than twice as many Muslims in Canada as there are Jews.

Imagine if a Palestinian had done the same thing to an Israeli citizen on TV? Our cowardly media would find the words to condemn them. No problem there. The media in this country is not a free one but a controlled one. There is no freedom of the press in Canada. But hey, that is how the world works for now. Maybe that might change one day.

That is paranoid drivel. And one need not imagine a Palestinian murdering a Jew as this happens quite regularly over there without it ever showing up in the western media.

Edited by Argus

So you use the word Cabal because you parrot is that it.

Yah got it monkey see monkey do. Thanks for that answer.

I never suggested you made up anything by the way. I challenged your use of the word cabal which you clearly do not understand. Israel is not an elite cabal but hey I suppose in your fantasy world it would be.

When you discuss Palestinian and Muslim terrorism using the same attention as you do Israel I will take you seriously. Until then you are just another shrill who comes on this board and will only notice immorality if it has to do with Israel-that is my issue with you.

I do not think for a second you give a damn about Palestinians either.

The information that I am getting from you here is that Israel is a darling country, and can do no wrong, and it's all the Arabs fault. Well, according to the alternative media, that is not the case. Israel is just as much to blame for what is going on in Palestine and the rest of the ME. Stop trying to treat everyone out there who criticizes Israel as if they are nothing but a bunch of uninformed lunatics, and have no idea as to what they are talking about. There are many people out there who appear to know what they are talking about and would be ready to take issue with you on that.

So, are you willing to admit that Israel has in the past violated at least one treaty they signed on too? Come'on, there must be one you know of?

So, I am suppose to be a "shrill" for questioning Israel and some of it's policies, uhmm? Pretty sad reply on your part. I guess my being oh so politically incorrect in criticizing Israel that now the name calling comes into play. This is a sure sign of someone who cannot except what may be the truth, and who sees themselves as losing the argument. Aw well.

Got it. So you are a mindless parrot for Brother Nathaniel and you now want to hide behind him. Tell you what you tell Brother Nathaniel Brother Rue says he's full of crap. Bye now.

I guess it must be safe to assume than that you are a mindless parrot of the Israeli government? Works both ways, fella. Besides, you won't even admit that Israel is no angel. I know that it would be hard for you to accept that, but try too.

"Hide behind him"? Because I just happen to listen and like what he has to say, I am hiding behind him? Brother Nathaniel appears to make a lot more sense than what you are trying to say here. So, challenge him on some things that he has said in some of his videos? Go ahead, let's discuss them, if you dare? I am not afraid, and me being quite politically incorrect it should be very interesting. :)

There are only about 20 full democracies in the world. The United Nations has 193 member countries.

You have to bear that in mind any time you consider declarations or pronouncements from the UN. You are speaking mainly of countries led by dictators and autocrats which have little or no respect for human rights themselves. Why, then, do you suppose they would have such an interest in Israel and what it does? Is Israel a worse violator of human rights than the 173 non democracies? Nope. It's not even close to being close. In fact most of the worst violators are Muslim countries. There are 57 members of the Islamic block in the UN (None is democratic and none has a free court system), and they are able to wield a disproportionate influence because some of them have a huge amount of money and are more than willing to buy the votes of small, poor countries which don't care one way or another about the Arab/Israeli conflict.

And yet the same man has made a great deal of effort to befriend China and invite them into Bolivia to work with his govenrment and to exploit its natural resources. China executes more people than anywhere on earth, has no human rights to speak of, and has vast slave-labour prisons. He has also cultivated Iran as a friend, the world's second most prolific execution regime, and another nation with zero human rights. So Morales pronouncements can be understood to be hypocritical at best, and most likely influenced by Iran.

In fact, no one has said either of those things. But much of the criticism of Israel is wildly out of context and grossly unfair, and a reasonable person would question the motivation of those who make it their business to do so again and again and again for no known reason. Certainly people who declare themselves as hating Israel for their human rights abuses and yet express admiration for nations which clearly are worse human rights violators are lying. This gives rise to the understandable belief they simply hate Jews.

Israel is the world's most reviled nation, and criticized and condemned more often by the United Nations than anyone else by an enormous margin. The UN's so-called Human Rights committee has condemned Israel more often than it has all the rest of the world combined. It is also often criticized by western countries, including the United States. In short, all that tells me is your statement is drivel.

When one disagrees with what another ones says, then it's all drivel to them. The curious thing I find about all of this is why do so many people appear to care so much about what is being questioned about Israel? When one brings up anything about Israel and it's human rights records and violations, then others will also throw in other countries and their human rights violations. Kind of like trying to deflect the topic. Israel is a nothing country in the middle of a nothing desert. It has nothing to offer to the world, except maybe what appears to be grief for some.

So, why should the rest of the world care about this country in the middle of nowhere? Does anybody care about the country called Gabon? And if anything said bad about that country would anyone here come to it's rescue like they do with Israel as much? I doubt it very much. But for some reason, Israel is a taboo and sacred cow subject that must never be questioned or challenged on their actions. It doesn't work that way anymore. The dogs are out, and on the run now. Everyone needs to learn that Israel cannot hide it's crimes against humanity anymore, whether they like it or not.

Perhaps he developed them during his time in various mental institutions. He is not really a monk, by the way. He has simply assumed that title for himself.

t describes Kapner as a homeless man living in a green Buick at Brookline, Massachusetts, where he would attend the Young Israel synagogue in a bright yarmulke and behave in an eccentric manner. Eventually because of his behaviour he was made unwelcome and was quoted as saying "I've been excommunicated. It's the worst thing that can happen to a Jew."[9] He was committed to a hospital

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner

Ok, so what you are trying to get across here is that the man is totally nuts, eh? Of course, if you paid attention to how the world works after all these years, and how the establishment thinks, you must have taken notes by now that anyone who speaks politically incorrect is always labelled pretty much totally nuts. Well, I happen to like what the Bro has to say, and I will believe the nutty things he says. I believe that the man is telling it like it is.

If you can prove to me as to what he says is all nuts, then maybe I will agree with your reply. What you posted about the guy in your reply doesn't mean much to me. As far as I am concerned it could be all just nuts. They like to label patriots like Paul Fromm, Doug Christie, Doug Collins, Arthur Topham, and so many more as nut cases because they had different views and points of opinions different to the political elite establishment and their programs and agendas. I find the majority of Canadians just to politically correct for my liking. They will just about believe everything the elite tell them without question. Anything not said or written by the corporate media is not gospel. Everything else written is just conspiracy nonsense to be ignored.

What does that even mean? Given the law about contributions to federal political parties your insinuation they are after Jewish money is ludicrous. Any suggestion they are after Jewish votes ignores the fact there are more than twice as many Muslims in Canada as there are Jews.

That is paranoid drivel. And one need not imagine a Palestinian murdering a Jew as this happens quite regularly over there without it ever showing up in the western media.

We can go on and on about the pros and cons of Israel, but I guess only time will tell us all as to who the real bad guy was all the time in the Middle East. Until then.

When one disagrees with what another ones says, then it's all drivel to them.

No. It's drivel when it makes no sense whatsoever, like ranting about Jewish influence.

The curious thing I find about all of this is why do so many people appear to care so much about what is being questioned about Israel?

You seem to care an awful lot. You don't seem to give a damn about other countries. Suppose you explain your deep fascination Israel.

For me, Israel is like Jews, a parrot in the coal mine. If you want to find a Nazi, or someone with Nazi like mentalities, look for those who despise the Jews.

If you can prove to me as to what he says is all nuts, then maybe I will agree with your reply. What you posted about the guy in your reply doesn't mean much to me. As far as I am concerned it could be all just nuts. They like to label patriots like Paul Fromm, Doug Christie, Doug Collins, Arthur Topham, and so many more as nut cases

Uhm, no, they don't label them as nuts. Essentially they label them as Nazis and White supremacist losers.

Because they are. Thanks for being willing to come right out and admit where your antipathy towards Israel originates. Most of the others here are aren't that honest.

Edited by Argus

It appears as though everything is paranoid drivel if you are not in agreement with them, and what they say. I just don't understand that kind of mentality. Is there a chance possible that you may be wrong in your way of thinking once in awhile?

No. It's drivel when it makes no sense whatsoever, like ranting about Jewish influence.

You seem to care an awful lot. You don't seem to give a damn about other countries. Suppose you explain your deep fascination Israel.

For me, Israel is like Jews, a parrot in the coal mine. If you want to find a Nazi, or someone with Nazi like mentalities, look for those who despise the Jews.

So, I am a Nazi now? Such drivel. You are really getting down there now. The topic is about "Israeli war crimes", and I gave my opinion on it like others have done. If you have not been overly happy with my opinions and points of view on Israel well too bad live with it. I do with yours. We still have free speech here in Canada, and I have a right to my opinion as well as you do. And unless you have intimate contact with the elite in this country, and they tell you all, well what makes you think that you have and know all the answers? Others may have answers also. It gets to the point of sadness when anyone questions anything Israel they have to be in some way anti-jewish or is a Nazi. Sad indeed.

Here is a question for you. Why is Israel so reviled by the world? There must be a good reason for that? Go ahead, please tell me why this is so?

It appears as though everything is paranoid drivel if you are not in agreement with them, and what they say. I just don't understand that kind of mentality. Is there a chance possible that you may be wrong in your way of thinking once in awhile?

No. Not in this. You're insinuating Jews control the government but you have no explanation as to how they do that given they can't use money and they don't have the votes. It's drivel.

Some people don't like Jews.

Some people don't like National Socialists.

A National Socialist is one who supports a State of one significant culture and their genetic ancestrally related peoples to be favored in the context of ownership in the hands or absolute control of these people ONLY. The government thus designed is to FAVOR this ethnicity with some myth or religion that grants them some 'official' justification to the properties they hold via some more supreme force, or Nature itself.

While Israel is 'democratic' for Israeli Jews, they don't extend this right to non-Jews constitutionally. They would NOT allow other groups to exist there to potentially supersede their supreme rule as a cult.

As to size, while the Jewish population is quite minimal with respect to all other peoples, the Israeli Jews act as a GANG of one genetic-cultural binding and so actually represent one of the larger 'gangs' with respect to similar groups (like the KKK, or Black Panthers, etc.) Also, they are absurdly most successful economically as a group in the world stage and this cannot occur without some means to conspire favor to their own implying opposing disrespect for all others.

If you think Israel should be considered 'fair', you'd have to equally accept other groups, including the Palestinians, to react as a gang in kind. Why should they submit to your demeaning anti-Muslim behavior (hatred)?