Muslim Hysteria Reaches New Low in Texas

Black Dog..what??

I've never made a bomb, but I imagine it is what a bomb's detonating device would look like....whether made by a white, brown, red or purple person.

I also posted a cite (of which there are many) indicating young ppl are being indoctrinated into radical islam. Is that a lie?

Honest answer now? Are young ppl being indoctrinated into radical islam, yes or no?

For that, I have been called rascist, bigot, MH is calling me down for being that.

YOu want to vilify people for wanting to keep a large number of kids safe?

awwwe purple is my favorite colored peeps....:) and yes keeping kids safe is the ONLY priority..period.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the back pedaling here.

No no no, it's the bomb, it makes no difference what colour he is or what he believes.

Let's just disregard the first 3 pages where we said the **exact opposite** thing!

you have to keep up, there are several different conversations going on. the topic is....a bomb. i gather from others posts the kid was possibly muslim and some r discussing that aspect but i dont know that any body is supporting anything past...it was viewed as a BOMB, rightly so. Bored people look at the individual holding the BOMB and call it racial profiling. that help some?

Black Dog..what??

I've never made a bomb, but I imagine it is what a bomb's detonating device would look like....whether made by a white, brown, red or purple person.

You imagine because you've watched too much TV. But by your own admission, IEDs don't look like the bombs on TV with ticking clocks counting down the seconds until our hero can cut the green wire (or is it the yellow one...?) So if you're looking at something that looks like your idea of a bomb, I'm betting there's a good chance it isn't. Then there's all the other clues like, you know, all the ones I listed above.

I also posted a cite (of which there are many) indicating young ppl are being indoctrinated into radical islam. Is that a lie?
Honest answer now? Are young ppl being indoctrinated into radical islam, yes or no?

I guess most of us don't see the connection between young people in Palestine being indoctrinated and this story of a kid from Texas. Why don't you spell it out?

For that, I have been called rascist, bigot, MH is calling me down for being that.

YOu want to vilify people for wanting to keep a large number of kids safe?

No, we want to vilify stupid people like the cops and teachers involved in this and the people who support their actions.

http://blackburnnews.com/bri-national/2015/09/16/feds-double-down-on-defending-niqab-ban/

YEAH good news! it will be a frosted friday in hell when somebody addresses our citizenship with their faces covered! Did you write to the Justice Minister? I did, just got this. And small minds will call it racial profiling cept ummm walk into a bank with your face covered, they dont give a rats ass what your race creed or color is either.

http://blackburnnews.com/bri-national/2015/09/16/feds-double-down-on-defending-niqab-ban/

YEAH good news! it will be a frosted friday in hell when somebody addresses our citizenship with their faces covered! Did you write to the Justice Minister? I did, just got this. And small minds will call it racial profiling cept ummm walk into a bank with your face covered, they dont give a rats ass what your race creed or color is either.

There's a thread for this already if you want to put your subliterate mewlings on the subject in the right place.

You imagine because you've watched too much TV. But by your own admission, IEDs don't look like the bombs on TV with ticking clocks counting down the seconds until our hero can cut the green wire (or is it the yellow one...?) So if you're looking at something that looks like your idea of a bomb, I'm betting there's a good chance it isn't. Then there's all the other clues like, you know, all the ones I listed above.

I guess most of us don't see the connection between young people in Palestine being indoctrinated and this story of a kid from Texas. Why don't you spell it out?

No, we want to vilify stupid people like the cops and teachers involved in this and the people who support their actions.

Y on earth would anybody think their actions r stupid. If some kid showed up in my gkids classroom with what even resembled a bomb they would have every parent on the planet chewing on them, including moi. and r u seriously betting children lives on it NOT being a bomb. seriously????

Y on earth would anybody think their actions r stupid. If some kid showed up in my gkids classroom with what even resembled a bomb they would have every parent on the planet chewing on them, including moi. and r u seriously betting children lives on it NOT being a bomb. seriously????

Look I've explained all this upthread and it's obvious from the original news story why their actions were a ridiculous overreaction based on their own bigoted attitudes towards Muslims. Maybe you should read up on it.

There's a thread for this already if you want to put your subliterate mewlings on the subject in the right place.

i've been here for a day and assume i must talk down and speak slowly. Oh wait your the one betting children s lives on..it's probably not a bomb.

But you probably r correct on the right place, I get updates on the workings of our justice system and i just got this one, it did seem relevant to the racial profiling conversation. meh whatever. did you write to Peter? then STFU...k

Yes, clearly, just young Palestinians.

That statement is richer than the chocolate the 15 yo Belgian girl was on when she beheaded her mother.

A little known Canadian has been defended forever on this site due to the fact HE WAS INDOCTRINATED INTO RADICAL ISLAM.

Clearly, though, only happens in Palestine.

Again: what's the relevance to this story?

i've been here for a day and assume i must talk down and speak slowly. Oh wait your the one betting children s lives on..it's probably not a bomb.

In this case that was a pretty safe bet for anyone with a brain in their head.

But you probably r correct on the right place, I get updates on the workings of our justice system and i just got this one, it did seem relevant to the racial profiling conversation. meh whatever. did you write to Peter? then STFU...k

Is this...English?

Look I've explained all this upthread and it's obvious from the original news story why their actions were a ridiculous overreaction based on their own bigoted attitudes towards Muslims. Maybe you should read up on it.

u can explain it till the cows come home and your cavalier risk to our children is insane. I dont need or want to know what their issues are, they are in MY country and will respect our customs and our laws or go home...easy peasy

The relevance is obvious.

Yes, and when the obvious conclusion was pointed out, you cried to the mods. Guess you lack the courage to say what you mean here.

You cannot answer a simple yes or no question because it would negate your knee jerk argument.

The answer, to the question, is yeeees.

What question? I swear to god, you read like one of those weird twitter bots that just generates random text.

Amidst all this nonsense, did none of the cops or administrators think that maybe it was a good idea to evacuate the children to safety and have a bomb disposal squad handle the situation? If they thought it was a bomb, wouldn't those be the appropriate steps to take?

Edited by cybercoma

Amidst all this nonsense, did none of the cops or administrators think that maybe it was a good idea to evacuate the children to safety and have a bomb disposal squad handle the situation? If they thought it was a bomb, wouldn't those be the appropriate steps to take?

excellent point. Doesn't seem like they were all that worried about it being a real bomb.

Edited by Black Dog

This is the stupidest thing to come out of Texas since Louie Gohmert.

If you can't tell the difference between a printed circuit board and a bomb, you should go back to the 1970s where you belong. That applies to not just members of the forum here, but also these idiot teachers.

"We're preparing our students for the challenges of tomorrow... but we're too stupid to recognize the technology of yesterday!"

We have all these US politicians talking about promoting STEM courses so that America can lead the world in technological innovation. What better way to promote STEM to young people than by throwing them in jail for bringing their electronics project to school!

-k