Muslim Hysteria Reaches New Low in Texas

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cybercoma wrote:

"shut the fuck up or back up your libel

Clearly, those of a particular political leaning are allowed to tell people to shut the fuck up if they don't agree with them. No sense reporting, as the moderator CA is in lock step with him.

I did not say this particular individual was indoctrinated, if you knew how to read through your liberal bias

What I did say, with cite, is that many young muslims are indoctrinated to be martyrs.

Again, if you choose to deny this sad truth of the world we live in, you are a denier and an enabler. No surprise there.

Further, Black Dog is given free reign to alter anybody's post he deems he disagrees with. Again, moderator is in lock step, so all good. Oh, and look, one post above me he is personally attacking someone. Good for you and your clearly liberal tendencies towards inclusion and acceptance.

You said this kid was indoctrinated in extremism, although his father fought for women's rights and free speech in Sudan. I'm telling you to back up your ridiculous assertion or shove it. You can't back up your assertion because this kid's family has done more to fight radicals than you ever will.

Edited by cybercoma

You said:

CC, clearly white Christian children aren't being indoctrinated into becoming martyrs

In the context of this thread, you're insinuating that they needed to be careful because this kid was being indoctrinated to be a martyr.

That kind of bigoted stereotyping has blown up in your face, considering this guy's dad risked his life fighting against terrorism and fighting for free speech and women's rights.

So if your comment about indoctrination had nothing to do with this kid, then piss off. I don't give a crap about your bigoted ranting against Muslims in general.

Again, CC, you are filling in blanks to fill your agenda

Clearly, as with your defending Female Genital Mutilation, the depths of your depravity knows no bounds. You cannot debate without calling bigot, racist etc, and you cannot admit that muslims have some stigma, some due to their own actions.

Tell me to shove it, shut the f*** up, and piss off?

Class act boyo.

Edited by Michael Hardner
profanity

You said:

In the context of this thread, you're insinuating that they needed to be careful because this kid was being indoctrinated to be a martyr.

That kind of bigoted stereotyping has blown up in your face, considering this guy's dad risked his life fighting against terrorism and fighting for free speech and women's rights.

So if your comment about indoctrination had nothing to do with this kid, then piss off. I don't give a crap about your bigoted ranting against Muslims in general.

It does seem in the case of known terrorists, the family had no idea, they claim their offspring picked it up on the net.....kids r joining extremist groups in places such as ummm this.

That's the story the police are sticking to. You and another poster have continually implied that his religion did influence the conclusion because of what some other Muslims are doing.

That... is called racial-profiling. You are admitting and even defending it.

We are at war with Islam. We should be halting all muslim immigration and interning all Muslims into camps until it's over. Not welcoming our enemies to live amongst us. Insanity.

We're at war with radical Islam, not all of Islam. The 1940's called, they think you have some fantastic ideas!

Radical Islam & it's practitioners are disgusting & vile, but It's very obvious you've never had a moderate Muslim friend or coworker or really known well any Muslim in your life. Your opinions disgust me, you have no idea what you're talking about. Go get to know a typical (non-extremist) Muslim a bit and then make up your mind.

I saw Black Dogs pic of the "clock"

I looked up home made bombs, and there were many there that looked less a bomb than this clock.

You...you didn't think this through, did you? :lol: "This thing looks nothing like a real bomb, of course people will think it's a bomb!"

I doubt Israeli bomb techs would know from looking that the "clock" was not an explosive devise.

I bet they would, since there's some pretty obvious clues:

There's no explosives.

It looks like a clock.

It has a plug in.

The kid showed it to his teacher and told them it was a clock.

The alarm went off in class.

You call it racial profiling, I call it putting ppls safety first.

By racial profiling.

If it looks like a bomb or a gun it dont really matter whether it's real or not, u r getting your ass kicked, it doesnt matter if u r brown, white or green ya all bleed the same :)

Now you're backtracking on your earlier pro-racial profiling post:

It does seem in the case of known terrorists, the family had no idea, they claim their offspring picked it up on the net.....kids r joining extremist groups in places such as ummm this.

We're at war with radical Islam, not all of Islam. The 1940's called, they think you have some fantastic ideas!

Radical Islam & it's practitioners are disgusting & vile, but It's very obvious you've never had a moderate Muslim friend or coworker or really known well any Muslim in your life. Your opinions disgust me, you have no idea what you're talking about. Go get to know a typical (non-extremist) Muslim a bit and then make up your mind.

Even non radical Muslims hate Jews. Are against homosexuality. And are sympathetic to isis, hezbollah and Hamas.

Looks like a bomb. Could've been a bomb. I'm glad that everyone involved was putting the safety of every child first and not bending over to Islamic terror. We cannot allow Muslim terrorists to gain a foothold. As we all know many teens are going over to join isis. Anything we can do to stem that tide is welcome. It's always better to err on the side of caution.

Black Dog..what??

I've never made a bomb, but I imagine it is what a bomb's detonating device would look like....whether made by a white, brown, red or purple person.

I also posted a cite (of which there are many) indicating young ppl are being indoctrinated into radical islam. Is that a lie?

Honest answer now? Are young ppl being indoctrinated into radical islam, yes or no?
For that, I have been called rascist, bigot, MH is calling me down for being that.

YOu want to vilify people for wanting to keep a large number of kids safe?