Bring Back the Death Penalty !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's citizens are raping and killing children. Execute them all.

And what happens if it turns out they weren't after you've killed them?

Tell you what, I'll back the death penalty when part of the rule is that if an innocent man is executed, the arresting officers, Crown prosecutor, judge and jury are all taken out back and summarily shot.

Tell you what, I'll back the death penalty when part of the rule is that if an innocent man is executed, the arresting officers, Crown prosecutor, judge and jury are all taken out back and summarily shot.

And I'll back off when the Judges and Lawyers who keep freeing the sicko's have to take them home!!

The same way blood or anything else is planted. DNA is evidence, not a guarantee of guilt in and of itself. That's why we have trials.

Most trials it seems should be 20 minutes in a Courtroom the rest is Lawyers and Judges making bucks. Magnotta should of been a viewing of a VIDEO and a walk to the firing squad! idotic

The State should have the power to kill its citizens if it so chooses, says the Libertarian wing.

I doubt many libertarians believe in capital punishment. Most right-wingers in Canada or US aren't remotely libertarian-minded, they like strong state control, but only in different ways than a left-winger. ie: they like big government in terms of more military spending and government foreign military intervention, and controlling certain social issues (ie: "traditional family values").

I doubt many libertarians believe in capital punishment. Most right-wingers in Canada or US aren't remotely libertarian-minded, they like strong state control, but only in different ways than a left-winger. ie: they like big government in terms of more military spending and government foreign military intervention, and controlling certain social issues (ie: "traditional family values").

More or less.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2223043/remains-of-two-year-old-hailey-dunbar-blanchette-found-amber-alert-dropped/

angry. Judges and Lawyers will spend years dragging this poor family through the "justice system" even if sicko confesses. He will be back out on the streets and that is just .... DESPICABLY SICK!

Tell our politicians we have had ENOUGH SIGN THE PETITION AND SEND THEM A MESSAGE !

most likely works for me. God can sort them out.

I dont want to break up a discussion of semantics but the link above is about a 2 year old child who is DEAD ! The peace of scum that most likely killed her is unfortunately in the hands of the police...to bad.

Who was discussing semantics? My first link is about hundreds of wrongful convictions because of flawed forensic/DNA analysis, many of which have lead to DEATHS of innocent people.

It's all the usual crap..is it a deterrent?...I believe I stated I don't give a rats ass....can't it be fixed/rehabilitated? ...u cant fix sick. blahblahblah

Most DNA mistakes are based in human error or interference and not science... God can sort that out.

AND YES THERE'S BEEN A DEATH OF AN INNOCENT CHILD. Our justice system will make a joke of it and the Lawyers will get rich, meanwhile society will pay to house the vermin in better conditions than alot of our citizens live in. Worse some "Doctor" Psychologist. who isn't even governed by The College of Physicians and Surgeons will file a horrendous report that bears no resemblance to reality ... the defendant was spanked unloved and boohoo...The Courts will spend years discussing it while the families continue to suffer. To bad P.O.S. didn't try to escape.