Bring Back the Death Penalty !

Ah right. The courts don't give you the outcomes YOU want, so that must mean they're not just. Too bad your personal opinions aren't what makes things ethical or just.

The courts according to them..can't. Judges can NOT address anything before a trial and that takes years and years. They can NOT address stolen documents and fabricated "expert" reports it's alll about the PROCESS. It makes ethical Lawyers and Judges sick, they hang their heads when they have to say it out loud IN cOURT. Our justice system is a gong show. Our Justice Minister has ZERO power over the working of our court system only The Law Society can address the actions of their members and the working of our courts. If that aint a joke I dont know what is. U can keep yammering about things u clearly know nothing about but I have sat in chambers with Judges who clearly stated..It is NOT possible in our Justice system and when shown evidence all they could do was ask for a break to "compose themselves" and inform moi that their hands r tied.....Again our "justice system " is a gong show and those that work in it don't deny it...just hang their heads. Time to quit hangheads unless it's at the end of a rope....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone raped a child in my family I would kill them. They wouldn't have a chance to go to trial. I would make a plastic knife to get past metal detector in court then jump over the bar and stab them to death in the court dock. I'd go to prison and be just fine with it.

Edited by Canada_First

If anyone raped a child in my family I would kill them. They wouldn't have a chance to go to trial. I would make a plastic knife to get past metal detector in court then jump over the bar and stab them to death in the court dock. I'd go to prison and be just fine with it.

And how would you feel if it turned out you had killed the wrong person? Would you be fine with that as well?

Would ya like to see the documents? They are all public record and hilarious. Justice Minister has them, LSA has them, the best and largest Lawfirms in Canada have them. Totally verifiable and before the courts for years. Alberta is the only province without stalking laws, there is nothing illegal regarding the theft of govt records and wack jobs run our civil courts. I have the report from COPS that states although clearly the "expert" reports r fabricated it can not act as they do NOT govern Physiologist. Maybe study a little. It aint no secret and I would post them but I would rather not have to change my name...lmao.

Would ya like to see the documents? They are all public record and hilarious. Justice Minister has them, LSA has them, the best and largest Lawfirms in Canada have them. Totally verifiable and before the courts for years. Alberta is the only province without stalking laws, there is nothing illegal regarding the theft of govt records and wack jobs run our civil courts. I have the report from COPS that states although clearly the "expert" reports r fabricated it can not act as they do NOT govern Physiologist. Maybe study a little. It aint no secret and I would post them but I would rather not have to change my name...lmao.

You sound like a super stable, normal person who should definitely get to make life and death decisions about others.

as I have said before. I'm willing to meet you in person to prove myself and you've yet to take me up on it. If you grow a pair let me know.

And what? You're going to beat him up?

Grow up. Get out of parents' basement and get a job. Pretending to be a tough guy on the Internet ceased to be an even vaguely amusing occupation 20 years ago.

I am not threatening anyone.

I'm simply willing to meet in person so you can see for yourself if I'm a badass or not.

I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is that's all.

If I'm going to get called out I'm just saying that I'm willing to prove myself legit. Thats all.

Of course you're threatening people. You can try to dress it up as some sort challenge to prove your worth, but really you're just trying to win a debate by adolescent chest-thumping. If you're teenager, then I get it. If you're not, then you have serious psychological problems.

You sound like a super stable, normal person who should definitely get to make life and death decisions about others.

It's time people stood up and said...I dont think so! I really have to get some work done and I am under a release re some of the documents. I shall post some later. They are hilarious and quite real and very very scary for the weak and uninformed. I must say it aint near as much fun on line, in person ya get to watch the looks on faces as they crumble.

As for who gets to decide re the sicko's fate ahhh theirs a ton of Mom's who would be happy to deal with it....

So you're scared to meet up. Ok thank you. Don't doubt people then and not allow them to prove themselves if you're too scared to meet up in person. Thats not fair. I'm not talking about violence. Just talking. Even that us scary for you guy's? Lol...ok.

You've just reached Peak Internet Tough Guy.