Winnipeg helicopter cops talk about blow-jobs, entire city listens.

You are not convincing me, how any places do you think they put the engine in an Astar for instance. Any of the ones I flew had the engine, engines if it was a TwinStar, just back behind the xmission. Where they put it or them on most helicopters.

Except a Jet Ranger/Kiowa, as the engine right above the cabin greatly contributes to internal noise volume.......but hey, thanks for coming out!!! :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I've numerous times, and not only myself, have caught you on slip-ups in your tales, which you then quickly dance around or ignore.....in this very thread you suggested you've flown a zillion hours in an ASTAR, yet the interior noise level was that of a car without a muffler........Which is complete and utter BS......even a one-time passenger of an ASTAR would know, from your own words, that you've never been inside one, yet flown one.......

Likewise your phony retelling of an old joke of Marine aviators........You stated as much in several posts, something as fact, that is completely untrue...........I'm sorry, you're full of shit, and a Walt, and I and most others know it on a great many levels :lol:

Please don't include me in 'most others'. I believe OGFT is a helicopter pilot and I can't imagine you are challenging his occupation and outright calling him a liar.

Because I've numerous times, and not only myself, have caught you on slip-ups in your tales, which you then quickly dance around or ignore.....in this very thread you suggested you've flown a zillion hours in an ASTAR, yet the interior noise level was that of a car without a muffler........Which is complete and utter BS......even a one-time passenger of an ASTAR would know, from your own words, that you've never been inside one, yet flown one.......

Likewise your phony retelling of an old joke of Marine aviators........You stated as much in several posts, something as fact, that is completely untrue...........I'm sorry, you're full of shit, and a Walt, and I and most others know it on a great many levels :lol:

No, I said I have 1100 hours in Astars. I said it was not as quiet as your car, unless your car was making extra noise. How many effig ties do I have to repeat this before you get it.

Except a Jet Ranger/Kiowa, as the engine right above the cabin greatly contributes to internal noise volume.......but hey, thanks for coming out!!! :lol:

Nope. Above the cabin in a 206 is the xmission. The engine is further fwd than an Astar, which of course does contribute to the extra noise in a Kiowa, 206. Didnt I already cover that difference about a hundred miles back...

Nope. Above the cabin in a 206 is the xmission. The engine is further fwd than an Astar, which of course does contribute to the extra noise in a Kiowa, 206. Didnt I already cover that difference about a hundred miles back...

b_abf4e31c16.jpg

Notice that engine looking thingy above the rear seat in the cabin..........

Contrasted with:

Installation%20of%20Arriel%201D1%20engin

Notice the engine looking thingy behind the cabin......

Get over it Derek. OGFT is a helicopter pilot. Let it go.

That doesn't know the engine location of one of the most mass produced civil helicopters on the planet........I'll let it go though ;)

Edited by Derek 2.0

Yeah I already told you the engine is farther fwd in a 206, but its not above the cabin, its above the back end of the hat rack and then the baggage compartment. I know where the engine is pretty well as it was the first turbine I flew, and I racked up over 4k hours in those things.

Yeah I already told you the engine is farther fwd in a 206, but its not above the cabin, its above the back end of the hat rack and then the baggage compartment. I know where the engine is pretty well as it was the first turbine I flew, and I racked up over 4k hours in those things.

No, I told you that

Except a Jet Ranger/Kiowa, as the engine right above the cabin greatly contributes to internal noise volume.......but hey, thanks for coming out!!!

That doesn't know the engine location of one of the most mass produced civil helicopters on the planet........I'll let it go though ;)

But you don't let it go. Most everyone here knows OGFT is a helicopter pilot but you continue to ridicule his posts with nothing to back you up. It's rather tiresome to continually see you attack his character. It's demeaning and mean spirited. Let it go.

Edited by WestCoastRunner

You continually question his credibility and have even gone so far as to threaten to report him to the RCMP. Why don't you let it go? He is a helicopter pilot. Let it go. And why isn't the moderators here standing up to Derek the bully. I'm disturbed as to Derek's attacks on the credibility of a poster.

Edited by WestCoastRunner

Folks,

This thread is temporarily locked for review.

Stay tuned. We will be with you in a moment.

The thread is re-opened. Please refrain from trolling and from responding to trolling.

Thank you.

Edited by Charles Anthony

What else is there to say?

The police did something humiliating and funny due to lack of attention.

In the forum we see two prove the old maxim: don't argue with a fool, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Or is it "don't argue with a fool for no one may be able to tell the two apart? "

Or is it "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, um er, don't get fooled again"?

Nah, that last one sounds like George W Bush.

Anyway, cheers to hairy cops in helicopters seeking oral satisfaction.

Sorry Charles, you may ban me now for awful humour.

Repeatedly ridiculing posts and repeatedly drifting the topic into personal esoteria are trolling which get further exacerbated by engagement of said trolling.

I was hoping for some examples of what you speak of. So I can recognize it in the future.