Justin Trudeau Missing in Action Again?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Meanwhile Justin T. says '. We will remain resolved'. Resolved to what? He was sure far from resolved on joining the fight against Isis, so what's his position now.

I think Mr. Trudeau may be changing his position on fighting ISIS with blankets...it was armed boots on the ground that stopped the attack.

you've stated you don't care what foreign nationals think about an American political event... I'll requote it again for you, if you'd like! Accordingly, why should anyone on MLW give a rats-patooey what you think in this regard?

No one here cares what anyone else thinks. No one here is goingto change anyone's mind. Forums are just a chance to stand on a soapbox for a while and see who shouts the loudest.

Who cares what Trudeau has to say? He's a third-party leader that rarely shows up for work. Let the adults handle the serious situations, while he coifs his hair.

Justin will be the next PM and I will remind you of this quote. Justin shows true leadership that appeals to the used-to-be apathetic young voters. You will be eating those words around this time next year.

Justin will be the next PM and I will remind you of this quote. Justin shows true leadership that appeals to the used-to-be apathetic young voters. You will be eating those words around this time next year.

I do agree with you that he will be PM at some point. Do you relly think he looks like a leader? Do you really think he has the tools necessary to handle the tough situations?

If yesterdays crazed Muslim slaughter was any indication things will only get crazier. Is Justin able to handle the pressure and really lead the people of this nation in times of crisis? What sort of pressure has he had to deal with in his life so far? He's born with a silver spoon in his mouth and hasn't faced adversity in his entire life.

His biggest challenge was probably acne.

I do agree with you that he will be PM at some point. Do you relly think he looks like a leader? Do you really think he has the tools necessary to handle the tough situations?

If yesterdays crazed Muslim slaughter was any indication things will only get crazier. Is Justin able to handle the pressure and really lead the people of this nation in times of crisis? What sort of pressure has he had to deal with in his life so far? He's born with a silver spoon in his mouth and hasn't faced adversity in his entire life.

His biggest challenge was probably acne.

He can relate to Canadians of all stripes. he is battle hardened and is the son of Canada's greatest prime minister. Justin learned a lot from his dad. He continues to impress me as he grows into a world-respected politician who understands the average citizen.

Aren't there some teachers that need saving somewhere? Run along and be their white knight.

Trudeau suffered a PR setback because you just realized the Liberals aren't the official opposition?

Even I know that and I'm a Yank. Where does Green caucus? By herself?

Oh so she grabs a Chai Latte and he grabs some other feminine drink and they both sit in the corner. Got it, ty for clearing that up.

What language do they use to talk? In what language is the crossword puzzle?

Trudeau suffered a bit of a PR setback here IMO..... the Liberal caucus meets in a room in the basement..... The basement? Yikes.

let the waldo show you how real partisan hackery works:

Guess where they put the PM, in the broom closet and was told to stay their until someone with a key let him out. No wonder he was hugging the opposition leaders!

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1245968-stephen-harper-was-rushed-into-broom-closet-during-ottawa-shooting

would any in the caucus have taken a bullet for Harper hiding in the closet? The closet? Yikes.