AGW/CC Deniers & "Fake-Skeptics" - their mindset

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, didn't say that at all. I responded to a post which seemed to say that if humans hadn't evolved CO2 wouldn't have been introdeced into the atmosphere. Animals fulfill the same role in the carbon cycle as humans.

Actually you are on record as saying that humans producing CO2 is phony. Have you finally seen the light? Do you finally understand what cellular respiration is?

Check your science book, humans don't produce H2O they just cycle it. Nor do they destroy it.

I did check the science book. It's called cellular respiration. Humans cycle water in various processes including Krebs cycle to produce energy.

What grade did you up to?

They use in in parts of various cycles. And they produce it through cellular respiration. Why do you think it's an either or?

You never answered me. What grade did you get up to

To put it in basic terms, you take water in through your mouth, (usually unless you have an IV for some reason) and you let it out through urination, expiration, perspiration, If you locked yourself up in a closed (fishbowl) environment you would find that every drop of H2O you took in, would be recovered within that fish bowl. Our atmosphere is that fishbowl.

Actually you are on record as saying that humans producing CO2 is phony. Have you finally seen the light? Do you finally understand what cellular respiration is?

the phony on record part is your phony ploy to make something out of nothing... we now have dozens upon dozens of posts with you presuming to say... what? Just what is your point here? You clearly can't grasp the carbon cycle and where human produced CO2 fits within it (along with all other natural forms).

again, other than continuing to derail this thread, just what is your point?

To put it in basic terms, you take water in through your mouth, (usually unless you have an IV for some reason) and you let it out through urination, expiration, perspiration, If you locked yourself up in a closed (fishbowl) environment you would find that every drop of H2O you took in, would be recovered within that fish bowl. Our atmosphere is that fishbowl.

No it wouldn't. You keep thinking that humans are isolated in this system when the fact is we are just a part. In this system there are producers and consumers. Through cellular respiration humans are consumers of oxygen and producers of CO2 and H2O. The other side of this systems have plants doing photosynthesis which has them consuming CO2 and H2O and producing H2O. Within this system, humans are producers of CO2....plain and simple. Both use H2O in other systems where the chemical structure of the water is not altered.

Edited by Accountability Now

the phony on record part is your phony ploy to make something out of nothing... we now have dozens upon dozens of posts with you presuming to say... what? Just what is your point here? You clearly can't grasp the carbon cycle and where human produced CO2 fits within it (along with all other natural forms).

again, other than continuing to derail this thread, just what is your point?

Seriously waldingo, you wouldn't or should I say couldn't even answer a basic question whether humans produce CO2 or not. You could have ended this discussion a while back but you have no interest in honest discussion. Instead you would rather lash out at anyone attacking your warm use than to speak to the truth of the situation. Your dishonesty and constant deflection have been noted numerous times by me and many other forum members.

How about you pipe up when you have something honest and of substance to contribute instead of your constant political wind flapping BS that actually doesn't say anything. So as overthere so eloquently posted in a previous thread....beat it wee chap!!

Seriously waldingo, you wouldn't or should I say couldn't even answer a basic question whether humans produce CO2 or not. You could have ended this discussion a while back but you have no interest in honest discussion. Instead you would rather lash out at anyone attacking your warm use than to speak to the truth of the situation. Your dishonesty and constant deflection have been noted numerous times by me and many other forum members.

How about you pipe up when you have something honest and of substance to contribute instead of your constant political wind flapping BS that actually doesn't say anything. So as overthere so eloquently posted in a previous thread....beat it wee chap!!

rather than being your insulting self, why not answer the question put to you; again, what is your point... other than derailing this thread and laying down strawmen? Again, you struggle with the carbon cycle and where natural sources fit within it. What's your point here?

rather than being your insulting self, why not answer the question put to you; again, what is your point... other than derailing this thread and laying down strawmen? Again, you struggle with the carbon cycle and where natural sources fit within it. What's your point here?

Why on EARTH would I consider answering your question when you have yet to come close to answering the very basic and elementary question that evades your 'homies'. Why waldingo?? All it takes is a simple Yes or No.

No deflection. No dishonesty. None of your standard bluster and bumbling. Just a yes or a no. Step up but....your time to shine.

Obviously not on your end as you can't answer it. Don't worry...my grade 5 nephew will be over soon and he will bail you out

more of your insults. I have no idea what you're asking for... you appear to have lost it over another MLW member characterizing your nonsense as "phony"... and another MLW member schooling you on the carbon cycle. Your nonsense was phony, it is phony, it remains "phony"... as in it has no significance or relevance. No significance or relevance yet you're posting up a storm over it. Again, what's your point here? Just what is you're trying (and failing) to say here?

more of your insults. I have no idea what you're asking for... you appear to have lost it over another MLW member characterizing your nonsense as "phony"... and another MLW member schooling you on the carbon cycle. Your nonsense was phony, it is phony, it remains "phony"... as in it has no significance or relevance. No significance or relevance yet you're posting up a storm over it. Again, what's your point here? Just what is you're trying (and failing) to say here?

More deflection. Why can't you answer a the very basic question?????? Do humans produce CO2??

More deflection. Why can't you answer a the very basic question?????? Do humans produce CO2??

the question has been answered for you, several times now... whether you like or accept the answers provided.

let's start here then: what point are you trying to make with "human breathing produced CO2"... again, what is your point?