AGW/CC Deniers & "Fake-Skeptics" - their mindset

the question has been answered for you, several times now... whether you like or accept the answers provided.

let's start here then: what point are you trying to make with "human breathing produced CO2"... again, what is your point?

No...no it hasn't. It was a yes or no question.....you used neither word.

YES......NO???

Or perhaps you want it in French as maybe you don't understand English

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...no it hasn't. It was a yes or no question.....you used neither word.

YES......NO???

Or perhaps you want it in French as maybe you don't understand English

you clearly aren't interested in any real discussion. You clearly and pointedly are only interested in derailing this thread... and plying your insults.

again, another MLW member called your BS "phony"... you wigged out! Again, another MLW member schooled you on the carbon cycle... you completely lost it. You've been asked at least... at least... a dozen times what point you're attempting to make with your incessant posting about 'human breathing produced CO2". You refuse to answer; instead you insult and you throw down strawmen.

you're being asked, respectively, to make some sense of these many last pages... to bring it 'full circle' and advise just what overall point you were wanting to make. Again, what is your point?

you clearly aren't interested in any real discussion. You clearly and pointedly are only interested in derailing this thread... and plying your insults.

again, another MLW member called your BS "phony"... you wigged out! Again, another MLW member schooled you on the carbon cycle... you completely lost it. You've been asked at least... at least... a dozen times what point you're attempting to make with your incessant posting about 'human breathing produced CO2". You refuse to answer; instead you insult and you throw down strawmen.

you're being asked, respectively, to make some sense of these many last pages... to bring it 'full circle' and advise just what overall point you were wanting to make. Again, what is your point?

Yes or no??

Yes or no??

yes, you can't read! :lol: Again, what is your point... other than to showcase just how obtuse you are/can be?

Does your absolute want to showcase just how obtuse you are, interpret my stating the human production of CO2 is insignificant... as stating humans DON'T produce it? :lol: Does your absolute want to showcase just how obtuse you are, interpret my stating the natural sourced human CO2 production is not included in emission inventories... as stating humans DON'T produce it?

again sowhat? Just what is the point you're nattering on about? Other than you perpetually fixate on insignificant and irrelevant points in an attempt to showcase just how you can derail/disrupt threads!

Yes or no waldingo?

yes, you are most content in derailing threads. Yes, you are fixated on insignificant and unrelated aspects. Yes, you refuse to relate what your overall point in speaking to 'human breathing produced CO2 is. Yes, you relish throwing insults. Yes, you are obtuse in refusing to accept answers provided to you. Yes, you appear to have extreme reading comprehension difficulty.

Do humans produce CO2?

again, you've had your question answered by multiple MLW members. You're in a perpetual strawman cycle! You're floundering over your inability to grasp basis fundamental science... the carbon cycle has you completely and absolutely perplexed! You're doubling-down with nothing more than your "YES, NO" nattering... you've had multiple MLW members counter your strawman attempts. You sir, are a symbolic representative model for the fake-skeptic/denier mindset! Well done - thanks for showcasing your best in this thread!

again, given your absolute fixation on human breathing produced CO2, does human breathing contribute to CO2 buildup in the atmosphere? Yes or no?

again, you've had your question answered by multiple MLW members. You're in a perpetual strawman cycle! You're floundering over your inability to grasp basis fundamental science... the carbon cycle has you completely and absolutely perplexed! You're doubling-down with nothing more than your "YES, NO" nattering... you've had multiple MLW members counter your strawman attempts. You sir, are a symbolic representative model for the fake-skeptic/denier mindset! Well done - thanks for showcasing your best in this thread!

again, given your absolute fixation on human breathing produced CO2, does human breathing contribute to CO2 buildup in the atmosphere? Yes or no?

No answer yet from you. Yes or no??

No answer yet from you. Yes or no??

again, you've received the same effective answer to your question by multiple MLW members. I personally can't account for your want to continue to derail this thread over an inconsequential, insignificant, and unrelated point; one you're failing to make, one you're refusing to make. You can keep showcasing just how juvenile you are... you're not getting any further answer from me. I've given you my answer; if you don't care for it, respectively, go pound sand! :lol:

again, you've received the same effective answer to your question by multiple MLW members. I personally can't account for your want to continue to derail this thread over an inconsequential, insignificant, and unrelated point; one you're failing to make, one you're refusing to make. You can keep showcasing just how juvenile you are... you're not getting any further answer from me. I've given you my answer; if you don't care for it, respectively, go pound sand! :lol:

You continue to prove my point of your constant dishonesty and deflection.

Answer the question. Do humans produce CO2?

You continue to prove my point of your constant dishonesty and deflection.

Answer the question. Do humans produce CO2?

no - no dishonesty or deflection on my part. That's all on you!

as I said, you've received my answer... you will not receive any further answer. As I said, if you don't care for the answer, for the form of the answer, respectively, "go pound sand".

no - no dishonesty or deflection on my part. That's all on you!

as I said, you've received my answer... you will not receive any further answer. As I said, if you don't care for the answer, for the form of the answer, respectively, "go pound sand".

No deflection? Answer it then. Yes or no?

No it wouldn't. You keep thinking that humans are isolated in this system when the fact is we are just a part. In this system there are producers and consumers. Through cellular respiration humans are consumers of oxygen and producers of CO2 and H2O. The other side of this systems have plants doing photosynthesis which has them consuming CO2 and H2O and producing H2O. Within this system, humans are producers of CO2....plain and simple. Both use H2O in other systems where the chemical structure of the water is not altered.

Well it would actually. Otherwise we'd have been looking for water long time ago.

No deflection? Answer it then. Yes or no?

I think you need to get an understanding of the word "produce". For instance, if I fill an ice cube tray with water and throw it in the freezer, an hour or so later I've got ice cubes. Did I produce ice? I suppose I did. Did I actually "produce" anything? No, I just altered the state of something that alredy existed. Same thing with CO2, H2O, etc. etc.

I think you need to get an understanding of the word "produce". For instance, if I fill an ice cube tray with water and throw it in the freezer, an hour or so later I've got ice cubes. Did I produce ice? I suppose I did. Did I actually "produce" anything? No, I just altered the state of something that alredy existed. Same thing with CO2, H2O, etc. etc.

If you throw water in the freezer it becomes ice however its H2O throughout that entire process. The amount of H2O has not changed but altered states.

Through cellular respirtation you are taking glucose (which is not H2O or CO2) and combining it with O2 (which is also not H2O or CO2) and PRODUCING new chemcials which are H2O and CO2. The amount of H20 and CO2 goes from NONE to SOME.

So lets recap. The changing of physical states (ie water to ice) has a constant amount of H2O before and after. There are no new molecules made and the amounts of the existing compounds are the same. However in cellular respiration, we start with NO CO2 and NO H2O but we end up with those two molecules...hence we have produced them.

This really isn't tough.....