Moncton NB shooting

He wasn't shot... he gave up. But if he was still armed and was a danger in any way, shooting him would have been fully justified and not many people would have shed a tear.

I don't advocate shooting someone if they have given up...

Your silly USA comment is completely asinine and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I don't completely agree with this. I don't think he should have been shot if he was unarmed and giving up... although I would understand why it happened, if it did. It would be tough not to pull the trigger when the guy who just killed three of your friends/colleagues comes wandering out of the bushes...

That's o.k. with me now. You have walked back your foolish comments and now realize that you spoke before you thought it through. However, I still suspect that you are the type of person who would actually stand by your comment if you weren't embarrassed by it and had to walk it back. You can let the forum members in on that one if you need to. I've got you figured out now and won't really care how you handle it.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's o.k. with me now. You have walked back your foolish comments and now realize that you spoke before you thought it through. However, I still suspect that you are the type of person who would actually stand by your comment if you weren't embarrassed by it and had to walk it back. You can let the forum members in on that one if you need to. I've got you figured out now and won't really care how you handle it.

You need to learn to read.

So, I guess then we have to prosecute both Bush 2 and this guy. What's your problem?

lol

I think we have another resident troll in town who blurts out whatever he feels will get a rise out of people. It's sad that the mods keep letting this happen on what could be a vey good forum for debate.

It's hard not to answer sarcasm with sarcasm from time to time. But much better to ignore and rise above.

I agree.... I did a poor job of that. He's not worthy of a response with such inane commentary.

lol

I think we have another resident troll in town who blurts out whatever he feels will get a rise out of people. It's sad that the mods keep letting this happen on what could be a vey good forum for debate.

If you are referring to me then stop beating around the bush and make it plain and simple. If it's about me then it's jut another personal attack which I will report. If not then it's nothing but babbling about nothing.

In the eyes of anyone with two brain cells to rub together this guy is guilty of the crime and no one can tell me that anyone but this guy instigated it because he went to confront the police officers heavily armed, likely having more firepower than all 5 officers combined. You can do your troll song and dance, but no one here is seriously saying we forgo due process but at the end of the day the evidence we have is pretty damning. Or would you like to suggest the guy was having a nice stroll through the neighbourhood with his gun collection on him and the cops brutally attacked him forcing him to defend himself?

You contradict yourself.

So what is it then?

Is it up to the courts or is it up to you?

WWWTT

Maybe I missed this along the way but what was he supposedly defending himself against? WW could you explain that to me?

I don't know?

All I know is that 3 cops died and another two were shot and a man is in custody charged with first degree murder and attempt to murder.

But the way some people are talking here, they have supper powers to know everything that exactly happened!

If I had a supper power to know everything, I would know the winning numbers of the lotto Max instead of what happened in a cop shooting :rolleyes:

WWWTT

Gee, is it just me or do you keep accusing everyone of being a piss poor debater?

No sorry, just piss poor debaters. :rolleyes:

So to answer your question, ya, it is just you!

WWWTT

You contradict yourself.

So what is it then?

Is it up to the courts or is it up to you?

WWWTT

Two separate entities, my opinion does not have any weight with the courts. Next time you accuse PM Harper of doing something even though the courts have not found him guilty of the crime follow your own suggestion...

And let's hope that he doesn't die in police custody. Because we know that he's in for some unusual treatment. I would suggest that some police officers won't sleep well until he's dead. Bets?

The RCMP is a professional Organization and its officers are professionals who would untimely do their job regardless of their personal feelings about the prisoner. I love how you keep trolling, if you want to actually add anything to this conversation why don't you try to substantiate some of those rants?

And let's hope that he doesn't die in police custody. Because we know that he's in for some unusual treatment. I would suggest that some police officers won't sleep well until he's dead. Bets?

No I wouldn't bet on anything.

The last major cop shooting out in Alberta saw the alleged suspect getting popped on the scene.

That wasn't the case here so that may or may not indicate that the circumstances are very different?

I just hope the judge doesn't put on info ban on this case.

WWWTT

Two separate entities, my opinion does not have any weight with the courts. Next time you accuse PM Harper of doing something even though the courts have not found him guilty of the crime follow your own suggestion...

Sorry but the PM is a public figure that is not free of criticism.

In other words, he is held to a higher standard than Jo Blow or Jane Do.

WWWTT

The RCMP is a professional Organization and its officers are professionals who would untimely do their job regardless of their personal feelings about the prisoner. I love how you keep trolling, if you want to actually add anything to this conversation why don't you try to substantiate some of those rants?

Oh you mean that Polish immigrant that got repeatedly tazered to death out at the Vancouver aeroport by the RCMP? Good thing they were professional RCMP officers that tazered him to death. I would hate to think what would have happened if they were not professionals!

WWWTT

Stop accusing me of trolling. It's a meaningless charge that is usually motivated by a differing of opinions. It is my opinion that this suspect will be subjected to some unusual treatment because his crime is seen to be the murder of police officers.

If you wish to discuss this subject on a level that doesn't include your personal attacks against me for my opinions then please do so. If not and you persist in the personal attacks then you will be reported.

Stop accusing me of trolling. It's a meaningless charge that is usually motivated by a differing of opinions. It is my opinion that this suspect will be subjected to some unusual treatment because his crime is seen to be the murder of police officers.

If you wish to discuss this subject on a level that doesn't include your personal attacks against me for my opinions then please do so. If not and you persist in the personal attacks then you will be reported.

Ya I don't bother with that trolling accusation thing anymore.

True it is against forum rules, but when posters start accusing others of being a troll, dead ringer evidence that they have run out of debate ammo and are now getting personal. Very poor debating tactic.

If it really bothers you, you are supposed to report it and ignore it. Not easy for me to do, but I found it to get easier after the first few times.

Don't get discouraged or bullied and good luck debating here.

WWWTT

True it is against forum rules, but when posters start accusing others of being a troll, dead ringer evidence that they have run out of debate ammo and are now getting personal. Very poor debating tactic.

If it really bothers you, you are supposed to report it and ignore it. Not easy for me to do, but I found it to get easier after the first few times.

WWWTT

Wait a minute. Apparently you have ignored BC for lo these many months. He's been accused for a reason.

WWWTT

Thanks!

However, as you could be aware, when a poster expresses opinions that are not suitably politically correct as I have done, the only avenue open to those who would censor such opinions is to use the charge of 'trolling' or being a 'troll'. So regardless of how one abides by the rules, he should always be cognizant of what could be happening behind the scenes to build a case against him. Be absolutely sure that those who resort to the charge of 'trolling' are using it as a last resort and in many circumstances it's not a futile effort. We can only hope that the powers that be on this forum are able to rise above it and respect everyone's right to express their opinions. Much too oftern that doesn't prove to be the case.