Phillip Marshall

Topaz

I'n not sure where to put this topic, but here it is. Probably not many people know who Marshall is but he worked for the US government through the years. Well, last week he was found dead , along with his 12 year daughter, 14 year son and their dog, all shot through the head. Official say Marshall killed his kids and their pet then shot himself BUT others that knew him say BS. Marshall has written many books and one was on 9/11 and he may have been getting closer to the real truth about it. So my question to you, was he target or did he do it. https://www.createspace.com/3744228

That's exactly the problem - you're asking me. The new media conspiracy rumour mill is at best amusing, if tiresome. But in cases like this, and Sandy Hook, it's not entertaining - it's morbid.

There have been a few interviews with very experienced pilots who say that not even they could pull off the hit on the pentagon as it was described. The aircraft would not be able to handle it, and some hijacker who has no experience in a Cessna, let alone a 737 could not pull that off.

The instructors at the airfields in which some of them have trained all indicated that they just can't fly planes.

There have been a few interviews with very experienced pilots who say that not even they could pull off the hit on the pentagon as it was described. The aircraft would not be able to handle it, and some hijacker who has no experience in a Cessna, let alone a 737 could not pull that off.

And interviews that explain, it detail, how he likely did pull it off.

I think this was the paper I read, from Giulio Bernacchia, and it seemed lucid to me:

http://www.911myths.com/Another_Expert.pdf

In my opinion the official version of the fact is absolutely plausible, does not

require exceptional circumstances, bending of any law of physics or

superhuman capabilities. Like other (real pilots) have said, the manoeuvres

required of the hijackers were within their (very limited) capabilities, they

were performed without any degree of finesse and resulted in damage to the

targets only after desperate overmanoeuvring of the planes. The hijackers

took advantage of anything that might make their job easier, and decided not

to rely on their low piloting skills. It is misleading to make people believe

that the hijackers HAD to possess superior pilot skills to do what they did.

The instructors at the airfields in which some of them have trained all indicated that they just can't fly planes.

Each 9/11 terror crew had a licensed pilot, and none of them had to take off or land the plane.

There's also views that these plane were controlled by remote and anyone flying the plane, even it if were the pilots and not the so- called terrorists could stop the direction the planes were going. Now, some questions would be raised like would a government actually kill its own people to set their own agenda? The answer to this is that ANYTHING is possible because people would never believe their own country would do such a thing.. I believe that parts of the US government and higher ups did know and it cover it up, even when they were told the possiblity was there. We know Bush recieved a memo saying that possibilty was there but did nothing about, why? As far as Marshall is concerned, he wouldn't be the first American killed by its own government. Today, reports say that US has a "hit list" of 1000 Americans and foreigners.

There's also views that these plane were controlled by remote and anyone flying the plane, even it if were the pilots and not the so- called terrorists could stop the direction the planes were going. Now, some questions would be raised like would a government actually kill its own people to set their own agenda?

SOME questions ? How about - how could dead pilots stop a plane ? Or why would the planes have been flown by remote when there were terrorists caught on camera at the boarding desk or getting on the plane or using the radios ?

Why would they create such an elaborate backstory if they were going to fly the planes by remote ?

And... your question - what agenda requires a country to destroy its own symbols of strength and stability as a first step to a larger plan ? What is the strategy there ?

The answer to this is that ANYTHING is possible because people would never believe their own country would do such a thing.. I believe that parts of the US government and higher ups did know and it cover it up, even when they were told the possiblity was there. We know Bush recieved a memo saying that possibilty was there but did nothing about, why? As far as Marshall is concerned, he wouldn't be the first American killed by its own government. Today, reports say that US has a "hit list" of 1000 Americans and foreigners.

Clearly, lots of people do believe their own country would do such a thing.

You seem to think that the government let it happen on purpose. The fact that he received a memo says nothing about the relative risk for that particular threat vs other threats, nor does it say what was done.

My experience in speaking with a real live 'truther' in person was that I was able to convince him in a reasonable amount of time that the government was unable to pull off a hoax of that order, even if there was (somehow ?) a motive for it.

To end this topic since some of you don't believe that a government could do such a thing I found an article in Britain that had more to say about this man and the last book he wrote and how he feared for his life. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html

To end this topic since some of you don't believe that a government could do such a thing I found an article in Britain that had more to say about this man and the last book he wrote and how he feared for his life. http://www.dailymail...un-himself.html

Government most definitely can assassinate individuals and does so.

Part of the fallacy of the conspiracy theory is that they S-T-R-E-T-C-H these possibilities into things like sending planes into the WTC.

Not the same thing.

To end this topic since some of you don't believe that a government could do such a thing I found an article in Britain that had more to say about this man and the last book he wrote and how he feared for his life. http://www.dailymail...un-himself.html

Another way to 'end this topic' is to say SO WHAT ? Let's assume that all these improbable/impossible scenarios are true, and that the government secretly plots to imprison and kill thousands of its own citizens for nefarious purposes, complete with Polynewbie death trains to extermination camps.

So what are you going to do about it ? Write a book? Make YouTube videos? Post theories on websites ?

There are millions of people in this world living under real 'challenging' conditions that dwarf any of that crap, and they don't need relatively pampered Chicken Littles to invent even more improbable nonsense just for entertainment.