Israel-Palestine 101

bud

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if you watched it you'd have something to contribute to this thread. Until then .. take a seat?

I just wanted to save six minutes. So much for that!

You'll notice I haven't even tried to contribute anything else to the thread.

Guest American Woman

The video is made by Jewish Voice for Peace.

In other words, the video is biased against Israel.

Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) bills itself as an organization of "activists inspired by Jewish tradition to work together for peace, social justice, and human rights" who "support the aspirations of Israelis and Palestinians for security and self-determination." Its moral outrage, however, is decidedly one-sided, directed overwhelmingly at Israel.
Edited by American Woman

In other words, the video is biased against Israel.

Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) bills itself as an organization of "activists inspired by Jewish tradition to work together for peace, social justice, and human rights" who "support the aspirations of Israelis and Palestinians for security and self-determination." Its moral outrage, however, is decidedly one-sided, directed overwhelmingly at Israel.

Meh...you already nabbed Mr Hudson posting Pallywood material already.

Save me 6 minutes. Which way is it biased?

The video is massively biased against Israel. It's 6 minutes of "Israel has been terrible to Palestinians". No mention of Palestinian rockets or suicide bombers. There I just saved you 6 minutes, Bud you owe me those 6 of my life back. The video is a piece of garbage.

The video is massively biased against Israel. It's 6 minutes of "Israel has been terrible to Palestinians". No mention of Palestinian rockets or suicide bombers. There I just saved you 6 minutes, Bud you owe me those 6 of my life back. The video is a piece of garbage.

wow how brainwashed are you?..

there was indeed mention of Palestinian violence but you're so indoctrinated you skipped right past that, you must've had your fingers buried in your ears up to the knuckle...you only hear what you want to hear, only what meets your preconceived/conditioned views...I know this may come as a surprise to you as you've obviously led a sheltered life but there are always two sides to every story....

Guest American Woman

I agree. In fact, it was so badly biased that I was compelled to look up information on Jewish Voice for Peace.

Guest American Woman

Meh...you already nabbed Mr Hudson posting Pallywood material already.

And he still hasn't edited his post, even after it was pointed out that "Israel aircraft killed this Palestinian child while playing soccer in Gaza" is totally false - that the child in the photo he posted is Syrian, killed in Syria. Why would anyone leave a blatant lie in their post? Why would they then expect anyone to believe that what they post is accurate?