teenager accused in T.O sexual assault spree

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why do so many people from our culture think it's ok to hurt women?

No idea but it isn't systemically ingrained into them like it is in other cultures....Cultures which of course are allowed to flourish in Canada under the guise of multiculturalism. Everyone is so scared to tell them that that isn't welcome in Canada for fear of being labeled a racist.

No idea but it isn't systemically ingrained into them like it is in other cultures....Cultures which of course are allowed to flourish in Canada under the guise of multiculturalism. Everyone is so scared to tell them that that isn't welcome in Canada for fear of being labeled a racist.

Except they aren't. I honestly don't know what world you live in where people are ok with violence against women when it's perpetrated by persons of a minority culture/religious group.

Except they aren't. I honestly don't know what world you live in where people are ok with violence against women when it's perpetrated by persons of a minority culture/religious group.

Some cultures view women as less than equal and ok with stoning them to death for just looking at another man. These people come to Canada with these views intact and raise their children with said views.

Some cultures view women as less than equal and ok with stoning them to death for just looking at another man. These people come to Canada with these views intact and raise their children with said views.

Let's say that's true and for some reason this type of misogyny is somehow worse than the kind that remains rampant ion our own culture. What about the part where you claimed: "Everyone is so scared to tell them that that isn't welcome in Canada for fear of being labeled a racist?" Who is sticking up for these kinds of people? I'll be blunt: you have no idea what you're talking about.

Let's say that's true and for some reason this type of misogyny is somehow worse than the kind that remains rampant ion our own culture. What about the part where you claimed: "Everyone is so scared to tell them that that isn't welcome in Canada for fear of being labeled a racist?" Who is sticking up for these kinds of people? I'll be blunt: you have no idea what you're talking about.

In our culture women have all the rights a man does. In other cultures women are below livestock and the property of men. This is not the same as our(western) culture.

In our culture women have all the rights a man does. In other cultures women are below livestock and the property of men. This is not the same as our(western) culture.

Be that as it may: what about the part where you claimed: "Everyone is so scared to tell them that that isn't welcome in Canada for fear of being labeled a racist?" Who is sticking up for these kinds of people?

Cite? Examples? If this is so widespread, finding examples shouldn't be difficult.

It's on this very site. People defend immigrants to the end and shout down any changes to our system as racist. When the government said it's going ahead with changed to our refugee system they said it was racist to do so.

It's on this very site. People defend immigrants to the end and shout down any changes to our system as racist. When the government said it's going ahead with changed to our refugee system they said it was racist to do so.

There are more examples of people complaining about such things than it actually happening, IMO.

Find us an example of changes to the system being shouted down as racist.

Guest Derek L

smile.png

The very definition of a rhetorical question.

To take a fair and balanced approach, Ted Bundy was a life long member of the GOP and even attended the ‘68 convention as a Rockefeller delegate…………On the other hand, John Wayne Gacy was a Democratic Party member………….Arthur Bishop a Mormon……….David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) a Catholic……..And Ed Gein (Inspired the character from Texas Chainsaw Massacre) was a Protestant ………..

What does this all prove?

Sweet Fanny Adams. happy.png

To take a fair and balanced approach, Ted Bundy was a life long member of the GOP and even attended the ‘68 convention as a Rockefeller delegate…………On the other hand, John Wayne Gacy was a Democratic Party member………….Arthur Bishop a Mormon……….David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) a Catholic……..And Ed Gein (Inspired the character from Texas Chainsaw Massacre) was a Protestant ………..

What does this all prove?

Sweet Fanny Adams. happy.png

:) Preaching to the choir......

Guest American Woman
I'd just like to know where is parents were during this event.

Evidently his family thinks his arrest is a mistake, or at least his uncle does.

I'd also like to know if his culture played a part in this crime.

Todd Minerson, executive director of the White Ribbon Campaign, an organization that works toward preventing violence against women, said, "We're really seeing a hypersexualization and a commodification of women at an earlier and earlier age,[...]"And the implication of that for young boys is that they're seeing young women sexualized at a younger and younger age. So they're getting exposed to those messages at an age when they can't really process that properly. "

So perhaps his culture does play a part in this crime; western culture.

I don't see the harm in answering those questions. Unless of course you're afraid of the answers.

Hmmmm. Your remark makes me wonder if you are thinking of a different answer....

I want to know if this sexual predator is from an Islamic country.

In Islamic countries women are not viewed as equal.

In Islamic countries a mans word is worth that of two women. Yet the left defends these people. They must laugh their asses off at you.

In Islamic countries women are not allowed to drive a car, not allowed to appear in public with a mean who is not related to them, not even in a taxi. Yet the left in defends these people.

In Islamic countries women who are raped and go to authorities are stoned to death themselves for adultery.

Central Asia is becoming more and more fanatical due to the influx of Jihadi's.

Keep your head in the sand and ignore reality.

So, is this sexual predator from a country like that or was he born and raised in Canada? If his family was indeed from a country like that it is certainly relevant.

Keep your head in the sand and ignore reality.

Right now I`m focused on the reality of a post you made that said Obama was going to make criticism illegal. I have asked you repeatedly to substantiate this apparent troll but I haven`t seen a response yet.

Did you post a response that I missed ?

Right now I`m focused on the reality of a post you made that said Obama was going to make criticism illegal. I have asked you repeatedly to substantiate this apparent troll but I haven`t seen a response yet.

Did you post a response that I missed ?

I'm going to start a new topic right now on the subject. Then you will have your answer. Unlike the left, I answer questions directly.