Muslims demand Google destroy its content policies.

kraychik

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lets be rude!

You want to come to Canada and have on standard applied to you and another for everyone else go back whence you came.

Don't come to this country expecting your values to be protected and honoured when you will not exhibit the same behaviour to others.

Omar Khadr and his family hiding behind the Charter and demanding all the privileges of the charter and Canadian citizenship can kiss

my ass.

You want to censor the fundamental right to free speech screw you.

OOpsy someone report me as rude and ban me agaun,

Edited by Rue

Oh lets be rude!

Or dumb....your call.

You want to come to Canada and have on standard applied to you and another for everyone else go back whence you came.

Omar Khadr and his family hiding behind the Charter and demanding all the privileges of the charter and Canadian citizenship can kiss

my ass.

You want to censor the fundamental right to free speech screw you.

OOpsy someone report me as rude and ban me agaun,

Naw, no ban needed.

A lesson yes, but a ban nope!

Hiding behind? WTF?rolleyes.gif

Omar was born where? Scarborough? Ok, he can "go back whence you came" all the while "hiding behind the Charter and demanding all the privileges of the charter and Canadian citizenship "

Oh go on report me for being rude. I was banned for being rude. It adds to one's mystique you know. There is no shortage of

people reading to complain on this forum.

I just said--in the post to which you think your were responding--that I haven't reported anyone, for any reason.

Hey, here's a good plan, Rue-y boy: learn to read. It's fun and educational.

I just said--in the post to which you think your were responding--that I haven't reported anyone, for any reason.

Hey, here's a good plan, Rue-y boy: learn to read. It's fun and educational.

I think Rue has lost it, frankly. He's even lashed out at me for weird reasons I can't fathom.

In my opinion, selecting immigrants should be based on a few factors:

1) Economic Benefit to Canada

- To prove economic benefit to Canada, a prospective immigrant to Canada should have a documented job offer for a permanent position with a Canadian employer. Said job should be paid at a wage no less than commensurate with what existing Canadians would generally be paid for that type of job. Any employer found to be issuing such job offers dishonestly without intent of honoring them would be fined heavily.

2) Fluency in Canada's Official Languages

- To prosper in Canada, immigrants should be able to communicate effectively with existing Canadians. Being able to listen and understand, speak, read, and write in English and/or French is crucial. A language test consisting of both oral and written components must be administered. Prospective immigrants who do not have a basic grasp of either language should not be allowed in. However, Canadian embassies should offer (or work with local institutions to offer) English and French language courses abroad (for a fee that pays the cost of the program) for prospective immigrants to take if they desire (where such courses aren't already widely available).

3) Criminal Record

- Anyone with a criminal record in their home country, except for crimes that Canada does not recognize as crimes, should be barred from entry to Canada. A detailed background investigation, paid for at the prospective immigrant's expense, would be required of all prospective immigrants.

4) A Values/Morals Test

- The test would have both a written and oral component, which would be designed to assess the prospective immigrant's values and whether they clash with the norms in Canada, such as gender equality, freedom of expression, etc. The results would be analyzed by professionals (psychologists, etc) trained to evaluate the results. I'll leave the detailed design of the test to professionals in the field since I am not well versed in it, but needless to say tests of a person's character that are relatively difficult to fool exist and are used by many organizations such as intelligence agencies for recruitment purposes. The test would only test for Canada's most fundamental universally agreed upon values, it would not be used to discriminate based on people's political ideology. The test must be passed by all adult prospective immigrants related to any immigrant petition (for example, if a family of a mother, father, 18 year old child, and 15 year old child apply, then each of the mother, father, and 18 year old would have to independently pass the test, even if the case for immigration is based solely on the father's job offer in Canada).

5) Health and Medical History

- A detailed check of the prospective immigrant's and all dependent's medical history must be done. No one with serious infectious diseases or hereditary disorders that will incur substantial costs to the healthcare system should be allowed in. The check should include mental health as well as physical health.

All 5 of the above steps must be succesfully completed prior to a prospective immigrant's physical entry into Canada (unless they are already in Canada in a non-immigrant capacity, such as a student). Failure of any step results in termination of the immigrant application, with possible appeal only at the prospective immigrant's expense.

Further, for the first x years (maybe 3-5) of the immigrant residing in Canada, they will be there on a "probationary" status. Violation of any of the 5 above conditions will cause a termination of the immigration procedure and require the propsective immigrant to return to their home country. That means if the prospective immigrant loses their job and does not promptly find another, is found not to have a basic grasp of French or English, commits a crime or has a crime discovered in their past, commits an act demonstrating disregard for Canada's basic values (like demanding limits to freedom of expression as in the OP), or contracts or is discovered to have a serious illness or medical disorder, then they (and any dependents) will be deported.

At the end of the 3-5 year probationary period the immigrant can apply for citizenship.

Im not a big fan of the idea of a morals/values test. Thats just two vague and even Canadians themselves could not agree on what those are and the idea of a bunch of politicians and civil servants deciding this seems creepy to me. The important thing is that they understand the laws, and obey them, not that they agree with every single one.

Edited by dre

Or dumb....your call.

Naw, no ban needed.

A lesson yes, but a ban nope!

Hiding behind? WTF?rolleyes.gif

Omar was born where? Scarborough? Ok, he can "go back whence you came" all the while "hiding behind the Charter and demanding all the privileges of the charter and Canadian citizenship "

He's an anchor baby, or a Canadian of convenience. Hardly Canadian in any meaningful sense beyond simply have some documents like a birth certificate and passport. At least he can exercise his democratic rights to support the NDP, and perhaps even run for office based on a compelling story of reformation.

He's an anchor baby,

Except he wasnt.

or a Canadian of convenience.

Debateable.

Hardly Canadian in any meaningful sense beyond simply have some documents like a birth certificate and passport.

Like you ? laugh.png

At least he can exercise his democratic rights to support the NDP, and perhaps even run for office based on a compelling story of reformation.

And you can exercise your right to wet your bed at night over some percieved scary monsters.

ph34r.png

I think Rue has lost it, frankly. He's even lashed out at me for weird reasons I can't fathom.

I did not lash out at you putz. My words were not directed at you. How about you read them again. Lol Bleeding Heart will protect you though.

I was banned because someone complained I was rude. This coming from a forum that has devolved to a series of name calling between a clique of 8 forum members at the exclusion of anyone else.

Rude?

The whole lot of you on this and any other mid East thread devolves to name calling and personal attacks.

You want to make moi the issue hear I am. Go on look at my threads and show how they are any ruder than any one else's. Mad? Why because I disagree with you?

Is that how you debate? Someone disagrees with you so they are rude? I find the whole lot of you a bunch of fools. What that makes me mad or rude because I won't take a side with any of you/ Why would I.

You all exploit Israelis and Palestinians for your own arm chair debates. You know nothing about either and have claimed to speak for them. Wyly claims to speak on behalf of the entire nation of Israel in his posts now.

Bleading Heart, Wyly, Bud, Dog on the Porch, JBG, I could care less what side of the arguement you claim to be on, yer all stinking hypocrates on the topic of Muslims, the Middle East, Israel, Palestinians and Canada and if you find that rude boo hoo.

Now I will make myself clear because unlike the whole lot of you I am not afraid to say what is exactly on my friggin mind and I am tired of playing political correct with the lot of you.

1. Muslim extremism is incompatible with any Western democracy-it can not co-exist.

2. Not all Muslims are extremists or terrorists and plenty agree with me and can not stand the extremism and do not want such people in Canada and ruining their name.

3. Muslim extremism is no different than any other religious extremism. It all smells.

4. Kadr's ebing born in Scarborough is not the issue as to whether he remains a Canadian citizen-his words and deeds are.

Kadr openly denounced his Canadian citizenship. He referred and refers to Canada as an infidel nation. He has stated he detests its women, detests all its values and believes in terrorism and Muslim extremism. He stated he is no longer Canadian and considers himself a member of the Islamic nation not the Canadian nation. He claimed he wants to live in Egypt.

What the hell is so hard to understand. Go back where he came. Yes. He left Canada. He claimed the nation of Islam which he refers to as the entire Middle East as his nation. So go there. Get the phack out. Take your family and leave. Stop pissing on Canada and ridiculing it and demand its Charter protect you and sucking its welfare. Get out.

How about I make this even clearer. He attacked allied troops while we were engaged in an alliance with them against the very people he fought for. Its called treason.

Oh he's a child? Bull crap. He's an adult. A big ugly violent one.Get out.

You want to condone and apologize for him then put up or shut up. Go with him to his Muslim nation and live there if you think he is right.

Now get this straight-Muslims in this country for the most part are peace loving and find him loathsome no differently than I do. Save your bs liberal response that I am anti Muslim for another thread. I can't stand all of you equally not just him.

Tah now.

Edited by Rue

I was banned because someone complained

Surely you jest?

I did not lash out at you putz. My words were not directed at you. How about you read them again. Lol Bleeding Heart will protect you though.

I find the whole lot of you a bunch of fools. What that makes me mad or rude because I won't take a side with any of you/ Why would I.

Bleading Heart, Wyly, Bud, Dog on the Porch, JBG, I could care less what side of the arguement you claim to be on, yer all stinking hypocrates on the topic of Muslims, the Middle East, Israel, Palestinians and Canada and if you find that rude boo hoo.

Now I will make myself clear because unlike the whole lot of you I am not afraid to say what is exactly on my friggin mind and I am tired of playing political correct with the lot of you.

1. Muslim extremism is incompatible with any Western democracy-it can not co-exist.

2. Not all Muslims are extremists or terrorists and plenty agree with me and can not stand the extremism and do not want such people in Canada and ruining their name.

3. Muslim extremism is no different than any other religious extremism. It all smells.

4. Kadr's ebing born in Scarborough is not the issue as to whether he remains a Canadian citizen-his words and deeds are.

As for 1 2 and 3 , no one says otherwise, 'cept you.

As for #4, no go there,Born here gets to live here. His words and deeds may well make him a shmuck, but , he still is a Canuck, just like you !

What the hell is so hard to understand. Go back where he came.

Scarborough ? Ok .

Oh he's a child? Bull crap. He's an adult. A big ugly violent one.Get out.

By the conventions we agree to live under...er...Yeah. He was a child under those terms.

Now get this straight-Muslims in this country for the most part are peace loving and find him loathsome no differently than I do. Save your bs liberal response that I am anti Muslim for another thread. I can't stand all of you equally not just him.

Tah now.

By the way, you forgot the "I know Muslims, I have one as a friend.

DoP was right. Sorry dude.,

TaH

Rue, at the same time you were banned, other including myself got zapped as well.

Not to worry that much about semantics, but if he was banned he wouldn't be here. He was suspended.

Heck, I was suspended for an offhand reference to a native band council as a bunch of dumbasses.

Not to worry that much about semantics, but if he was banned he wouldn't be here. He was suspended.

Heck, I was suspended for an offhand reference to a native band council as a bunch of dumbasses.

Why would you be suspended for calling a native band council a bunch of dumbasses? What if they were a bunch of dumbasses?

Seems like a double standard to me. I often hear the US GOP referred to as a bunch of dumbasses. Or at least something equivalent.

Edited by bcsapper