Abortion on Christian Grounds

betsy

According to recent media reports, Marie Renaud wrote: "I had an abortion and I thank God I was able to."

Killing a child, before the child is born, is contrary to the commandments of the God of the Christian Bible. Romans 13:9 states "Thou shalt not kill".

Also, according to the God of the Christian Bible, repentance is necessary for salvation. Jesus said "except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."

I'm surprised this topic still exists. I thought MLF doesn't have an archive anymore. Below is one of the most powerful pro-life speeches I'd ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOWMmx6eBjU

In her speech before congress, photo of the burnt baby is shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHnaQiOxGfg

Edited by Charles Anthony
video links

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is why pro-choice had stripped the fetus of his humanity: to justify the murder of the baby - in a very inhumane method at that.

It's a twisted and sick society who's outraged by the inhumane treatment of animals, and yet think nothing about being inhumane towards his own.

Doctor Levatino testifies before Congress, describing how abortion is performed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXtcCvbj6CI

Edited by Charles Anthony
video link

Pro-choice is a testament that supports the idea that women are air-heads!

It serves to perpetuate the assumption that women don't think!

What more evidence do we need to show that when with all the various kinds of pregnancy prevention gadgets/pills.......there are still numerous abortion being done! It's a lucrative business!

But, as we see.....there are also men who support abortion. They "think" the way these women do.

Feminism not only perpetrated the atrocity towards the fetus - it's effectively snipped off a lot of testicles, too.

Edited by betsy

it may be "murder" but that doesn't mean what other people do with their own bodies is any of your business. As BC_2004 likes to say, people die every day and what you think about it doesn't matter (although he weeps for every foetus)

See how easily we become relativists? How twistedly we try to make excuses?

It doesn't matter whether Bubber's rationale contradicts with how we interfere with people who wants to commit suicide.....or people who want to abuse drugs.

It may be murder...... but it's okay if we say so.

If your adult daughter decides to kill herself in front of you, will you make it your business to prevent what she plans to do with herself, or would you just stand by, and watch?

Edited by betsy

See how easily we become relativists? How twistedly we try to make excuses?

There's nothing "relativist" about saying a person's autonomy over his or her body trumps everything. You can't make decisions over my body. You have no right. If you think what I do with my body is wrong, that's fine but irrelevant because that has nothing to do with you. It's that simple.

There's nothing "relativist" about saying a person's autonomy over his or her body trumps everything. You can't make decisions over my body. You have no right. If you think what I do with my body is wrong, that's fine but irrelevant because that has nothing to do with you. It's that simple.

Your daughter's body is not yours, either!

Being distraught from breaking up with her boyfriend, your adult daughter decides to kill herself in front of you......would you try to prevent her, or not?

Edited by betsy

Your daughter's body is not yours, either!

Being distraught from breaking up with her boyfriend, your adult daughter decides to kill herself in front of you......would you try to prevent her, or not?

That's a different situation. I could try to convince her not to kill herself and that would be fine, but there's nothing I can do to prevent it from happening should she decide that for herself. You think I should lock her away in a room without sharp objects for the rest of her life?

That's a different situation. I could try to convince her not to kill herself and that would be fine, but there's nothing I can do to prevent it from happening should she decide that for herself. You think I should lock her away in a room without sharp objects for the rest of her life?

No, it's the same principle!

If you say a person can do whatever she/he wants with her/his body - then, you shouldn't interfere at all should your daughter decide to kill herself, or shoot up heroin right in front of you! If she decides to mutilate herself, or repeatedly slam her head against the wall , you shouldn't interfere! You're saying she has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

She can even prostitute herself - without using any protection - should she want to, you should be fine with that!

You think I should lock her away in a room without sharp objects for the rest of her life?

Here's your daughter - IN FRONT OF YOU - attempting to kill herself! And that's all you can come up with?

Translation: "Go ahead, hon, do it....after all I can't watch you 24/7." Wow.

Edited by betsy

She can even prostitute herself - without using any protection - should she want to, you should be fine with that!

I can state my opinion, but what else can I do? I don't see why you need to interpret my powerlessness in that situation to being "fine with it".

I can state my opinion, but what else can I do? I don't see why you need to interpret my powerlessness in that situation to being "fine with it".

First of all, as we can see - to say the woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body, is a blatant lie!

She doesn't have the right to do whatever she wants with her body!

Edited by betsy

Anti-choice is a testament that supports the idea the a bunch of old white men in a room have control over women.

Well......if these airheads keep getting pregnant despite all the contraceptives available - a lot of them even have repeat abortions - it must be true what old men were saying: that women are incapable of sound decision.

No wonder they were not allowed to vote in the old days.

Speaking of control.....who has no control, Impact? The woman has control of her own self. She should!

Then, how did she end up creating another human being inside her? It takes two to tango!

Obviously, you're missing the point, Impact. :lol:

Edited by betsy

She has the right to remove whatever she wants from her body. Personal autonomy is very important.

She has the right to abortion now, because abortion has been legalized.

But she has no right to remove whatever she wants from her body!

Can she remove her lungs? Her kidneys? She can't even sell them, should she want to!

Edited by betsy

The rapist

:rolleyes:

You're saying all women with unwanted pregnancy have all been raped.

That's an example showing that those who fight for abortion, pro-choice - have problems with logic.

I did create a thread in another forum btw, that's titled:

DYSFUNCTIONAL MINDS PROP PRO-CHOICE!

Edited by betsy

Can she remove her lungs? Her kidneys? She can't even sell them, should she want to!

If she has decided she wants to remove her kidneys, you should let her remove her kidneys. She probably will have a hard time finding a doctor to do it for her, but it's certainly none of your business.

Well......if these airheads keep getting pregnant despite all the contraceptives available - a lot of them even have repeat abortions - it must be true what old men were saying: that women are incapable of sound decision.

No wonder they were not allowed to vote in the old days.

That would require broad sex ed in schools.

Regardless.

The government has no right what-so-ever to force a woman to be an incubator against her will for 9 months. The situation is irrelevant. Personally I think we can revisit abortion when the fetus can be "relocated" without risk.

If she has decided she wants to remove her kidneys, you should let her remove her kidneys. She probably will have a hard time finding a doctor to do it for her, but it's certainly none of your business.

We're talking about rights! Focus.

Edited by betsy

No, I am saying that the dysfunctional minds of the anti-choice crowd are so focused on their draconian dictatorship over others that they have blinders on. Your 'logic' is illogical.

Unless she's retarded or uneducated, she knows the possible consequence of having sex without protection.

She has the choice whether to risk getting pregnant, or to have safe sex.

Unless it's rape, the woman has control of her body, Impact. She has the key to the gate.

Edited by betsy