Welcome to Rusanada

And jack Layton got hand jobs from illegal aliens. F-u , I voted for Harper. Are calling the democracy in Canada un-just? Your pathetic

Vlad Putin tells Russians the same thing.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been protecting the oil industry. People in his cabinet calling environmental charities "foreign money launderers", they called people who opposed pipelines radicals

Gutting envrio regulations in the budget. Gagging scientists. Gagging parks Canada employees.

This is all public information.

But he and his party are the legitimate governing party, therefore he can make the decision and federal departments have to follow those decisions.

I meant more of the type where people get murdered because Anti-Am was comparing our government and the PM to a dictator. I don't think brutal dictators conduct a purge by closing down dissident, they kill or imprison dissident...

And jack Layton got hand jobs from illegal aliens. F-u , I voted for Harper. Are calling the democracy in Canada un-just? Your pathetic

Democracy in this banana republic is dead.

Harper's taken care of that.

And his shills can't see it with their heads shoved up his ass.

I meant more of the type where people get murdered because Anti-Am was comparing our government and the PM to a dictator. I don't think brutal dictators conduct a purge by closing down dissident, they kill or imprison dissident...

So now you're cherry picking the styles of dictatorship to fit your points of view?

:lol:

Hey wise ass.. 3 terms means that Canadians like him....especially with a majority to top it off.... popularity is growing! You don't? Move out to maybe da good old USA.....

Pantywaste ain't what it used to be....

Democracy in this banana republic is dead.

Harper's taken care of that.

And his shills can't see it with their heads shoved up his ass.

Edited by Fletch 27

So now you're cherry picking the styles of dictatorship to fit your points of view?

:lol:

No, I am answering a point, you cannot compare our PM to a brutal dictator and say that he deals with dissident in the same way if in Canada you fire fire them while in the other country you fire AT them.

Hey wise associated, 3 terms means that Canadians like him.... You don't? Move out to maybe da good old USA.....

Pantywaste ain't what it used to be....

Sorry I don't speak speed freak....

Want to try again in English this time.

Thanks in advance.

No, I am answering a point, you cannot compare our PM to a brutal dictator and say that he deals with dissident in the same way if in Canada you fire fire them while in the other country you fire AT them.

I don't think he fits the definition of a dictator but he is corrupted by the oil industry.

So at what point do we say taking a personal oath of allegiance to a government is OK?

You serve the government that is elected, regardless of the party or your personal opinions. Your allegiance is to the government of Canada one elected a party becomes the legal government of Canada and therefore its orders should be followed.

You serve the government that is elected, regardless of the party or your personal opinions. Your allegiance is to the government of Canada one elected a party becomes the legal government of Canada and therefore its orders should be followed.

In other words if you are a government employee you are a lemming. You have no free will. If you don't like it, quit. Is that right?

Edited by Anti-Am

You think Paul Bernardo started off raping and murdering his victims right off the bat?

Remember the 'soldiers, in our streets' attack ad the Liberals used, they weren't far off.

Give it time...

In other words if you are a government employee you are a lemming. You have no free will. If you don't like it, quit. Is that right?

Pretty much, yes. You work for the Government of Canada. You have to follow what you're told.

You think Paul Bernardo started off raping and murdering his victims right off the bat?

Remember the 'soldiers, in our streets' attack ad the Liberals used, they weren't far off.

Give it time...

Oh wow, so now the PM is like Paul Bernardo?

And I HIGHLY doubt that soldiers will be in the streets of any Canadian City unless there is a legitimate reason.

And if you witness a lot of corruption you just keep it to yourself right?

If you witnessed corruption, and you have evidence to back up those claims then you go to the appropriate authority. If you "witness" corruption and you have no proof you keep your mouth shut until such a time when you can prove your statements, or you go to the proper authorities so they can investigate the matter.