Package sent to Alliance /Tory HQ

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if I did ,I would not find the behavoir that we find today. Cons were not out protesting every decision the libs made, we waited till the election came and thru them out. This behavoir we are seeing now is new, it is all about the spoiled not getting their way anymore.

Go read some threads. Seriously.

Edited to add: Having said that, we did have a better caliber of Conservative posters then.

Edited by Shakeyhands

Does not seem disgusted at what happened ,but when you come out and say things like ''but the Alliance/Tories must know, if they push people too much, they will start to push back and not by the voting booth only'' tell me that the left has not accepted the fact harper is PM. We cons put up with 13 years of liberal rule and waited for our time, we did not act like spoiled children. Why has the left become so hatefull?

I can only imagine the Harper comments if the package had shown up at the Liberal or NDP office. It's only natural for the governing party and leader to take the brunt of criticism while they are in power, but the amount of vitriol and rhetoric does seem to be increasing. I'm not sure if it can be chalked up to the change in political parties, or just the overall change in the attitude of people these days. Entitlement and self seems to have won out over unity and selflessness, and it shows up in spades in politics.

I can only imagine the Harper comments if the package had shown up at the Liberal or NDP office. It's only natural for the governing party and leader to take the brunt of criticism while they are in power, but the amount of vitriol and rhetoric does seem to be increasing. I'm not sure if it can be chalked up to the change in political parties, or just the overall change in the attitude of people these days. Entitlement and self seems to have won out over unity and selflessness, and it shows up in spades in politics.

One part, a foot, was delivered to Conservative Party headquarters. The second, a hand, was destined for Liberal Party offices, The Globe and Mail has learned.

There was a package going to the Liberal Party...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/police-identify-body-parts-suspect-severed-hand-bound-for-liberals/article2447319/

The Toronto Sun is reporting that a Montana man called the Toronto police and told them about the video and no one would believe him but the US police didn't either. They couldn't believe someone would kill someone than video it. I wonder if this killer is also responsible for the shoes on the West coast turning up? So now imagine the killer is in hiding or has he gotten out of the country? http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/30/us-lawyer-says-he-tipped-cops-to-death-video

The Toronto Sun is reporting that a Montana man called the Toronto police and told them about the video and no one would believe him but the US police didn't either. They couldn't believe someone would kill someone than video it. I wonder if this killer is also responsible for the shoes on the West coast turning up? So now imagine the killer is in hiding or has he gotten out of the country? http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/30/us-lawyer-says-he-tipped-cops-to-death-video

I think most people want to know why... but this individual won't be able to hide for long I hope. I want to know what the message he was trying to send to the political parties and the Canadian People in general.

Go read some threads. Seriously.

Edited to add: Having said that, we did have a better caliber of Conservative posters then.

I am not talking about here, but overall. You can't go out and whine and cry about every decision made ,then deny it. You are what you are, be proud. But if you want , show me where con protesters went on a rampage in this country. Maybe they did ,but I don't remember. The left seem to be on constant protest in this country. Edited by PIK

I think most people want to know why... but this individual won't be able to hide for long I hope. I want to know what the message he was trying to send to the political parties and the Canadian People in general.

A sane person would go insane trying to figure out the logic of one who is not sane.

A sane person would go insane trying to figure out the logic of one who is not sane.

Ok, so I might sound a little crazy or paranoid but it might not be just him, there might be someone or a group of people behind him with the intention to make a point to the government and then remove him from the picture.

I am not talking about here, but overall. You can't go out and whine and cry about every decision made ,then deny it. You are what you are, be proud. But if you want , show me where con protesters went on a rampage in this country. Maybe they did ,but I don't remember. The left seem to be on constant protest in this country.

Ohhh... so we aren't backing this up with any cites or proof...Got it. Then one can say just about whatever they want then... m'k.

When did the "Left" go on a rampage again?

I would rather hear what Mulcair has to say.. He's been VERY silent on this matter.. Almost to the point of suspision..

The guy leaves Quebec, a day later, body parts are found, In montreal.. and not "fresh" either... I think Mulcair needs to speak on this.. Im really interested on where he was and can anyone substantiate his aliby! C'mon, both the hand and the foot were from the LEFT side!!!!! Sent to Tory and Liberal Addresses? I think that nut-job Mulcair may have finally SNAPPED! WE NEED TO HEAR FROM MULCAIR!!!! About as much as we need to hear from Baird... Jeeeezes... :blink:

Has John Baird commented on this case at all?

Just wondering....