4.20!

Boges

Today is Pothead Christmas. How all the anti-drug law people celebrating?

Oh yeah and today is Hilter's birthday and the anniversary of Columbine. :unsure:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDrYxHDSPaQvbt7k9eksowyly_kE4w8f6jAN1J5FuIZ329adI9haiyd2M5

Why is the roach clip called a roach clip?

Because pot holder was taken.

How do you get a one-armed stoner out of a tree?

Wave.

What do you get when you eat marijuana?

A pot belly.

What do you call a pot smoker with two spliffs?

Double jointed.

How do you know when you have smoked enough pot?

When you start looking around for the directions on how to use the lighter.

How do you know your a pothead?

You studied five days for a urine test?

What do you call a pothead that doesn't inhale?

Mr. President.

How many potheads does it take to change a light bulb? - Two: One to hold the bulb against the socket, and the other to smoke up until the room starts spinning.

What do you call it when a roach ash burns your shirt? - A pot hole!

What is the difference between a drunk guy and a stoner at a stop sign? - the drunk guy runs it and the stoner waits for it to turn green!

A stoner called the fire department and said, "Come quick my house is on fire!" The Fireman asked "How do we get there?" The stoner says "DUH, in a big red truck!"

Edited by Boges

Guest Manny

Oh yeah and today is Hilter's birthday and the anniversary of Columbine.

And Waco (4.19)

And Virginia Tech (4.16)

And the Oklahoma bombing (4.19)

and Deepwater Horizon (4.20)

Edited by Manny

Four potheads unwell at Hill demo.

Four people have been treated for marijuana intoxication after a protest on Parliament Hill on Friday afternoon.

Thousands of activists gathered to express their displeasure that pot possession is still a crime in Canada.

Four demonstrators complained of light-headedness, weakness, and tingling in their fingers and toes.

A 47-year-old man was treated at the scene for both marijuana and alcohol intoxication. He's been taken to hospital for further assessment and is in stable condition.

http://www.cfra.com/?cat=1&nid=85728

There were some 20,000 gathered downtown in Vancouver this afternoon. I imagine the cloud of of smoke was probably visible from space given the size of some of the dubes I saw on the news.

Mind you had it been 20,000 people all drinking, oh lets say...whiskey for example, that smoke would be from burning cop cars and tear gas.

There were some 20,000 gathered downtown in Vancouver this afternoon. I imagine the cloud of of smoke was probably visible from space given the size of some of the dubes I saw on the news.

Mind you had it been 20,000 people all drinking, oh lets say...whiskey for example, that smoke would be from burning cop cars and tear gas.

Right...

I see your next NORML bumper sticker slogan coming soon...

Yeah because 20,000 people don't assemble to drink alcohol anytime a major professional sporting event happens. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many would assemble if the drug of their choice was outlawed?

I don't think anyone goes to a sporting event because of the alcohol. It's just a byproduct of it. The price of the beer at any professional sports arena is reason enough not to drink at sporting events.

But there are bars where people can have their fill outside the arena as well.

Guest Manny

I don't think anyone goes to a sporting event because of the alcohol. It's just a byproduct of it. The price of the beer at any professional sports arena is reason enough not to drink at sporting events.

Yup, enjoy your drinks. Those are your drugs of preference. You can get so hammered you can't even walk, if you want to. Even until you melt your friggin brain. Destroy your life. You are free to do that, and no one will bother you.

Yup, enjoy your drinks. Those are your drugs of preference. You can get so hammered you can't even walk, if you want to. Even until you melt your friggin brain. Destroy your life. You are free to do that, and no one will bother you.

I believe if you drink to the point where you are no longer able to walk people will bother you.

Yes I realize all that but, if booze was illegal, would 20,000 piss-tanks assemble at happy-hour and openly drink in defiance of the law anyway?

Today is Pothead Christmas. How all the anti-drug law people celebrating?

Oh yeah and today is Hilter's birthday and the anniversary of Columbine. :unsure:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDrYxHDSPaQvbt7k9eksowyly_kE4w8f6jAN1J5FuIZ329adI9haiyd2M5

Why is the roach clip called a roach clip?

Because pot holder was taken.

How do you get a one-armed stoner out of a tree?

Wave.

What do you get when you eat marijuana?

A pot belly.

What do you call a pot smoker with two spliffs?

Double jointed.

How do you know when you have smoked enough pot?

When you start looking around for the directions on how to use the lighter.

How do you know your a pothead?

You studied five days for a urine test?

What do you call a pothead that doesn't inhale?

Mr. President.

Who legalized pot?.................A joint session of congress!

What do you call someone against the legalization of pot? Ignorant!