Problems in the House.

By the time QP ended today, I can see there's going to be real problems with the Speaker and the Opposition parties. This guy not definitely NOT the former Speaker, who was pretty fair and balance. This deals with the F-35 and how the Tories have been lying again to members and The Rae called a point of order to get the Tories to clarify their meaning of what the AG said. Now, I'm sure the Speaker knew what the Liberals were going for, to make the point again, that lying is contempt of Parliament but he wouldn't allow the point of order. This is the second time the Speaker has shown his bias and its wrong. I'm sure there's going to be more on this, so stay tuned.

By the time QP ended today, I can see there's going to be real problems with the Speaker and the Opposition parties. This guy not definitely NOT the former Speaker, who was pretty fair and balance. This deals with the F-35 and how the Tories have been lying again to members and The Rae called a point of order to get the Tories to clarify their meaning of what the AG said. Now, I'm sure the Speaker knew what the Liberals were going for, to make the point again, that lying is contempt of Parliament but he wouldn't allow the point of order. This is the second time the Speaker has shown his bias and its wrong. I'm sure there's going to be more on this, so stay tuned.

Tories lied to no one, that is the point you are msiing, the tories were the ones lied to. And as we speak some members of the DND will be sweating bullets.

Tories lied to no one, that is the point you are msiing, the tories were the ones lied to. And as we speak some members of the DND will be sweating bullets.

They were told by the NDP, by the Liberals, by Kevin Page, and media and so on so fourth. If their problem is they refused to listen over the last few years that is on them but many many people told the Conservatives they were wrong and they kept on it. That is on them and no one else.

So this determination of bias was made from what you believe is your unbiased opinion? Cool.

They were told by the NDP, by the Liberals, by Kevin Page, and media and so on so fourth. If their problem is they refused to listen over the last few years that is on them but many many people told the Conservatives they were wrong and they kept on it. That is on them and no one else.

They were told by the NDP, by the Liberals, by Kevin Page, and media and so on so fourth

All experts on Aviation, Fighter plane tactics and the resupply of military equipment, especially the missing cocktail waitress from PQ

Edited by Tilter

Well, today, Rae was able to get this point of order through, thanks to a deputy speaker there today. Rae did make some very good points and the NDP are going to look into what the AG said about the ministers had to know about the actual price of the jets, then lied to Parliament The good news for the Tories is they are off for two weeks so they can come up with more excuses and Harper will probably shuffle during that time.

Well, today, Rae was able to get this point of order through, thanks to a deputy speaker there today. Rae did make some very good points and the NDP are going to look into what the AG said about the ministers had to know about the actual price of the jets, then lied to Parliament The good news for the Tories is they are off for two weeks so they can come up with more excuses and Harper will probably shuffle during that time.

You may be right about the cabinet postings. If somebody does not lose their job over this I would be very surprised.