How the heck can something like this happen why would you give drunk s

U.S had no interests in South Vietnam prior to the war other than to stop communism

Same with North / South Korea

While China & Russia had strategic interests in those countries

The strategic interests for China and the Soviets were to promote Communism...

You do realize this,right?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not certain the Russians have alot of affinity for Islamofascists...In fact,I'm certain they don't...

See the problems in Georgis and Chechnya and the bombings in the Moscow subway...

I'm thinking they would get rid of Al Qaeda members if they could...

Given the history between the U.S & Russia..this shouldn't even be discussed

Putin was against any mission in Afghanistan why the f*** would he be okay with a UN mission one in his own damn country being headed by their former cold war enemy?

Putin didn't even like Bush, he thought he was a moron... this is all too laughable

Given the history between the U.S & Russia..this shouldn't even be discussed

Putin was against any mission in Afghanistan why the f*** would he be okay with a UN mission one in his own damn country being headed by their former cold war enemy?

Putin didn't even like Bush, he thought he was a moron... this is all too laughable

They only thing laughable is this response...

And I'll note you could'nt answer anything regarding Islamofascist organizations within Russia,or how they would handle them...

U.S had no interests in South Vietnam prior to the war other than to stop communism

That's incorrect. America became interested in Indochina in 1944 due to Japanese occupation.

Same with North / South Korea

Korea was part of the Japanese Empire.

While China & Russia had strategic interests in those countries

China turned Red in 1949. Before that they were allies with the US/UK...particularly in the Burma theater. Stalin thought he had strategic intrests in the South Pole.

They only thing laughable is this response...

And I'll note you could'nt answer anything regarding Islamofascist organizations within Russia,or how they would handle them...

I'm only focusing on the aspect here that you believe Russia would allow NATO into their country to bomb and kill anyone that they deem as terrorists

Forget the part about "Islamofascists" whatever that means ..there is no way Russia would allow the U.S military / NATO on its borders to conduct any mission no matter how much they hated the "islamofascists"

the russian government wouldn't allow it nor would the russian people allow a NATO ground war on their soil

was never going to happen, never is

I'm only focusing on the aspect here that you believe Russia would allow NATO into their country to bomb and kill anyone that they deem as terrorists

Forget the part about "Islamofascists" whatever that means ..there is no way Russia would allow the U.S military / NATO on its borders to conduct any mission no matter how much they hated the "islamofascists"

the russian government wouldn't allow it nor would the russian people allow a NATO ground war on their soil

Ground war?

You were born in what? 1988?

:lol:

Could you please point out where I've said that Russia would allow NATO to bomb it's own country???

Please...Be specific!

Ground war?

You were born in what? 1988?

:lol:

To eradicate the "islamofascists" but yes, like I already said (you're a bit slow there at insinuating nuclear war) it would have led to nuclear war

and parts of the the U.S / Canada / Britain / Russia would be unlivable today

Which is why the U.S would have backed down

To eradicate the "islamofascists" but yes, like I already said (you're a bit slow there at insinuating nuclear war) it would have led to nuclear war

and parts of the the U.S / Canada / Britain / Russia would be unlivable today

Which is why the U.S would have backed down

Again, you obviously missed the Cold War. Nuclear War was a threat one lived with daily. 1989?

It shows. Hug your Smurf...nuclear bombs are just boogey-men.

can we agree that in 2002 the world would have been the closest to nuclear war since the cuban missile crisis had AQ been training in Russia and the U.S wanted to go in and kill them but Russia denied the request?

Edited by olpfan1

I remember Danny Sullivan spinning and winning the 1985 Indianapolis 500...'Cause I was alive then and old enough to know what was going on...

I still highly doubt Bush would have taken on Putin in a nuclear war

it would have been suicidal for both countries and tens of millions would have been killed

You agree with my poll then!

Okay dokay

I'll take that as an emphatic "No!...I can't point to anywhere where you've said that Russia would allow NATO to bomb areas of Russia...And therefore,I cannot be specific..."

I'll bet I can get a few people to agree with my poll than you can with yours...

I'll take that as an emphatic "No!...I can't point to anywhere where you've said that Russia would allow NATO to bomb areas of Russia...And therefore,I cannot be specific..."

I'll bet I can get a few people to agree with my poll than you can with yours...

well that's all good and dandy, you're still nuts if you believe the U.S would have nuked Russia

can we agree that in 2002 the world would have been the closest to nuclear war since the cuban missile crisis had AQ been training in Russia and the U.S wanted to go in and kill them but Russia denied the request?

You just don't get it. The US wouldn't ask Russia's permission. If Russia was guilty of taking down the Twin Towers (etc) the next thing you'd have heard is ICBMs being launched.

You just don't get it. The US wouldn't ask Russia's permission. If Russia was guilty of taking down the Twin Towers (etc) the next thing you'd have heard is ICBMs being launched.

Yeah,but the whole premise is fantastic goofiness...

Why would the Russians willingly house organizations that they themselves have had equally horrific bouts with?

well that's all good and dandy, you're still nuts if you believe the U.S would have nuked Russia

I don't because,unlike youself,I know that these Islamofascist organizations are entirely unwelcomed in Russia...

Edited by Jack Weber

Afghanistan's government wasn't even guilty of planning the attack

And what if the Russian government wasn't involved in this attack on 9/11? would they still be justified in your eyes to get nuked?

Afghanistan's government wasn't even guilty of planning the attack

And what if the Russian government wasn't involved in this attack on 9/11? would they still be justified in your eyes to get nuked?

Excuse me,but what bizarro geopolitical universe are you living in?