the investigation has found no evidence that the Conservatives were involved - do you know something more?

Really? There's NO evidence the Conservatives were involved? Except for the guy trying to steal the ballot box, the other guy that scared the old folks in the retirement home, the other guy with the burner phone that setup misleading robocalls, the script given to live callers by the CPC directing them to say they're from Elections Canada, the missing phone records, the data that was erased out of the CPC data bank...

There's no evidence of any involvement whatsoever? :rolleyes:

Edited by cybercoma

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? There's NO evidence the Conservatives were involved? Except for the guy trying to steal the ballot box, the other guy that scared the old folks in the retirement home, the other guy with the burner phone that setup misleading robocalls, the script given to live callers by the CPC directing them to say they're from Elections Canada, the missing phone records, the data that was erased out of the CPC data bank...

There's no evidence of any involvement whatsoever? :rolleyes:

yup! Over in another active MLW thread, there's this guy who keeps whining about Harper Conservative's not being accorded a formal judicial level, "innocent until proven guilty' benefit in regards, "voter suppression of non-Conservative voters, robo-calling, voter misdirection, vote moving, etc.". I keep telling the guy to quit derailing that thread and come on over here to this thread... and attempt to make his case for Harper Conservative "innocence". His continued absence here is quite telling!

I keep telling the guy to quit derailing that thread and come on over here to this thread... and attempt to make his case for Harper Conservative "innocence". His continued absence here is quite telling!

One is innocent until proven guilty. Yes the evidence is cleary lining up as Conservative Insiders doing a dirty. What isn't known is how far up the food chain it goes.

And somethings can be true and yet not provable in a court of law.

Its not unusual for some criminal activity to escape justice as Mulroney can attest.

Sounds like Del Mastro is going to be on the hot seat.

From tonight's Citizen:

Elections Canada has time-stamped logs detailing between 25,000 and 30,000 phone calls — including 7,500-10,00 “connects” — all of which were made during the election campaign, someone familiar with the documents said Monday. “All of this work was conducted solely during the writ period,”

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Voter+contact+records+show+work+listed+Mastro+election+spending/6765471/story.html

Sounds like Del Mastro is going to be on the hot seat.

From tonight's Citizen:

Elections Canada has time-stamped logs detailing between 25,000 and 30,000 phone calls — including 7,500-10,00 “connects” — all of which were made during the election campaign, someone familiar with the documents said Monday. “All of this work was conducted solely during the writ period,”

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Voter+contact+records+show+work+listed+Mastro+election+spending/6765471/story.html

chutzpah also hutzpah n. "exhibiting extreme chutzpah over Elections Canada's investigation of himself, Conservative MP Dean Del Mastro, Harper's parliamentary secretary, said he is thinking about complaining that his privileges as a member of Parliament have been breached"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/06/14/pol-dean-del-mastro-elections-canada-allegations.html

In the court documents, the investigator for Elections Canada says he is convinced through the interviews he has conducted and the information he has obtained that the $21,000 contract with Holinshed Research Group was paid by Del Mastro from his personal bank account "in a manner that facilitated the concealing and misreporting of election expenses and contributions."

Dean is in trouble here.

He'll be fined in 2 years, for 5000 dollars and it will go away quietly.

There isn't a damn thing that's going to happen legally. The only hope is that Canadians will wake up and stop supporting fraud artists. The problem is that no one gives a crap enough about politics to even notice what's going on.

There isn't a damn thing that's going to happen legally. The only hope is that Canadians will wake up and stop supporting fraud artists. The problem is that no one gives a crap enough about politics to even notice what's going on.

Come next election I bet the apathetic pathetic humans will come out of hibernation and go out and vote.

Come next election I bet the apathetic pathetic humans will come out of hibernation and go out and vote.

I'll take you up on that bet. Bookmark this to show me during the next election. I hope you prove me wrong. I suspect the voter turnout will be even lower.

I'll take you up on that bet. Bookmark this to show me during the next election. I hope you prove me wrong. I suspect the voter turnout will be even lower.

Well, might depend on the next 3 budgets. There won't be much to attack that the next 3 budgets might actually be about budgets. That is clever! Putting everything in your first budget, then your next 3 keep small and normal and Canadians forget about the first budget. Clever.

Handwriting expert concludes that handwriting on Holinshed contract was from a Del Mastro campaign worker

Del Mastro's campaign filed a false document. This just keeps getting better. And Harper stood up to defend him in the House yesterday and defended him to the media today.

Edited by cybercoma

"In his opinion",,, paid for by the ottawa Citizen, a Liberal rag.... In MY opinion, it sure as hell looks like MY writing!!!! Identical! And I didn't get a cent!

In Ipos's opinion, Harper would loose and get a small minority gov

In a decima poll, Smitherman would win by a majority..

I can keep going... I guess you never watched the OJ trial and the multitude of paid opinions ...

Handwriting expert concludes that handwriting on Holinshed contract was from a Del Mastro campaign worker

Del Mastro's campaign filed a false document. This just keeps getting better. And Harper stood up to defend him in the House yesterday and defended him to the media today.

say what! Elections Canada... sworn affidavit... Harper Conservative MP Dean Del Mastro’s election campaign filed a “false document” to Elections Canada! Say it ain't so, Dean Del Mastro... say it ain't so! :lol: But hey now! I thought Dean Del Mastro was Harper's point-man... the face of the accountable, transparent... and ever so innocent Harper Conservatives. Oh my! Time to bring in/back Pierre Poilievre.

say what! Elections Canada... sworn affidavit... Harper Conservative MP Dean Del Mastro’s election campaign filed a “false document” to Elections Canada! Say it ain't so, Dean Del Mastro... say it ain't so! :lol: But hey now! I thought Dean Del Mastro was Harper's point-man... the face of the accountable, transparent... and ever so innocent Harper Conservatives. Oh my! Time to bring in/back Pierre Poilievre.

I agree...

I'm thinkin' 3D Deano is going to be fairly silent from here on out and we will now be faced with "Weasel Boy" Poilievre to blither blather the Tory talking points...