Occupy Toronto Protestors

Boges

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does it say that the protesters must leave? The Star is reporting that only the tents must go, but the protesters are welcome to stay and protest (during the day).

:rolleyes:

Sure no one was every saying they have to leave during the day.

But they can't camp out anymore. Which was the whole point of this exercise in the first place.

:rolleyes:

Sure no one was every saying they have to leave during the day.

But they can't camp out anymore. Which was the whole point of this exercise in the first place.

Really? You thought the "whole point" of Occupy is about camping out? :lol:

Really? You thought the "whole point" of Occupy is about camping out? :lol:

No the whole point of the opposition to Occupy was to the fact that they were camping out.

I don't think I've heard anyone forward the opinion that "Occupiers" have no right to protest.

But now that the court has ruled they should have no problem leaving the park overnight and dismantling their tents.

No the whole point of the opposition to Occupy was to the fact that they were camping out.

I don't think I've heard anyone forward the opinion that "Occupiers" have no right to protest.

But now that the court has ruled they should have no problem leaving the park overnight and dismantling their tents.

What they should do is hunt down that piece of shit neo-con Christian Fundamentalist judge and set up camp out front of his house.

You denying the fact that he's a Christian Fundamentalist?

No, I don't know his religion.

Do you have any evidence to support the claim that he is a Christian Fundie though?

And what does his religion have to do with his ruling? Especially considering An ANGLICAN CHURCH had offered part of their land to these protesters.

Edited by Boges

Just another case of the right wing's love of censorship and attempts to stifle those who disagree with them...

Again any evidence the judge is right wing?

Also any evidence that the Police Chief (appointed by David Miller) who will probably have to deal with these zeros, is right wing.

Edited by Boges

Of course he has no evidence to support his accusation. As though the judge's political leanings mattered. Section 1 of the Charter is pretty clear about the Charter not being a licence for anyone to do whatever they want when they want where they want, including expressing themselves. I often wonder just how many of these professional protesters/perpetual victims even know S.1 exists.

Well Shwa and charter.rights were adamant that Occupiers Charter Rights included being able to camp there. I guess the reason is that they are breaking bylaws not criminal laws.

No, the right for occupiers to camp there would be tested against the Charter. Or are you intentionally misreading things again?

But since the ruling they've been pretty quiet.

Is there more to say?

No, the right for occupiers to camp there would be tested against the Charter. Or are you intentionally misreading things again?

Is there more to say?

You could go the Rick route and claim a right-wing conspiracy and say the Judge should be hunted down.

I'm curious what will happen tonight. Will there be some good ole rioting?

Peter Schiff is a rock star! All the way to the bank. And I think you are on to something Blueblood: all of the world's problems could be solved by a "crash course in economics." You should patent that. Make sure you give discounts for clients in Africa.

Well lots of people around the world say being educated on things makes things better. According to schiff's video, those kids looked frustrated and confused partly because they don't understand how economics works. Had they and most other people understand how economics works, things would run a lot smoother.

Also any evidence that the Police Chief (appointed by David Miller) who will probably have to deal with these zeros, is right wing.

Yup...

http://www.thecomputermechanics.com/forums/showthread.php?19249-Harper-appoints-a-new-Supreme-Court-Judge

And with that I'm done here and will begin serving the 30 day suspension of my posting privileges which were supposedly taken from me earlier :lol:

See you loons, kooks amd right wing wastes of skin in a month's time...some of you..maybe even before that :)

Well lots of people around the world say being educated on things makes things better. According to schiff's video, those kids looked frustrated and confused partly because they don't understand how economics works.

I think it would be very difficult to know the depth of the economic system like Schiff or Celente do. If you dedicate your life to it, you might understand.

Had they and most other people understand how economics works, things would run a lot smoother.

The thing is, people do know how it works, and that is how many took advantage of it. To get to the situation we are in now.

Well lots of people around the world say being educated on things makes things better.

No shit Sherlock, good clue! :rolleyes: However I doubt a "crash course in economics" is going to solve the world's problems especially when plenty of them are caused by peeps highly "educated" in "economics."

According to schiff's video, those kids looked frustrated and confused partly because they don't understand how economics works.

As opposed to, say, politics?

Had they and most other people understand how economics works, things would run a lot smoother.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yup...

http://www.thecomputermechanics.com/forums/showthread.php?19249-Harper-appoints-a-new-Supreme-Court-Judge

And with that I'm done here and will begin serving the 30 day suspension of my posting privileges which were supposedly taken from me earlier :lol:

See you loons, kooks amd right wing wastes of skin in a month's time...some of you..maybe even before that :)

Impressive, most impressive.

No shit Sherlock, good clue! :rolleyes: However I doubt a "crash course in economics" is going to solve the world's problems especially when plenty of them are caused by peeps highly "educated" in "economics."

As opposed to, say, politics?

:lol::lol::lol:

None of the world's problems are caused by economists.

First of all, things were a lot worse economically prior to modern economics. People were much poorer and countries believed in invading to obtain scarce resources rather than trading.

Secondly, any implementation of the suggestions of economists is bastardized by the influence of politics/nationalism.